NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want more?

3 posters

Go down

want more? Empty want more?

Post by nicko Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 am

"what you want is more immigrants" what an idiot,wer'e swamped with them already[in certain places} it amuses me how people in other countries know all about how to fix our problems.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

want more? Empty Re: want more?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:42 pm

nicko wrote:"what you want is more immigrants"   what an idiot,wer'e swamped with them already[in certain places} it amuses me how people in other countries know all about how to fix our problems.

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Nicko?

The world is over populated, your view is only to this nation stop people coming here yet know doubt are fine for people to leave here and star new lives. The point is yes immigration does need to be controlled to sensible levels, but not stopped, as we still need to import people with skills where there are shortages and the fact we have a crisis looming with an aging population and need to address the balance

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm

I didn't get out of bed the wrong side didge, I got out the bed the usual side because I was in so much pain I could not sleep !walking around the bedroom trying to ease the pain is no joke, truth is I'm sick to the teeth [oh,i haven't got any]of pain in half dozen places at once.i have a bottle of pain killers I keep looking at. fucking fed up.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:23 pm

nicko wrote:I didn't get out of bed the wrong side didge, I got out the bed the usual side because I was in so much pain I could not sleep !walking around the bedroom trying to ease the pain is no joke, truth is I'm sick to the teeth [oh,i haven't got any]of pain in half dozen places at once.i have a bottle of pain killers I keep looking at. fucking fed up.

Sorry I cant magic it away for you - cyber hugs anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:26 pm

nicko wrote:I didn't get out of bed the wrong side didge, I got out the bed the usual side because I was in so much pain I could not sleep !walking around the bedroom trying to ease the pain is no joke, truth is I'm sick to the teeth [oh,i haven't got any]of pain in half dozen places at once.i have a bottle of pain killers I keep looking at. fucking fed up.

Nicko I have said time and again if I could I would take away all your pain, it saddens me there is nothing I can do and that you do have to suffer and understand also how with such pain your tolerance to other views will lessen on days it is unbearable. So my point on getting out of bed was naive, so I am sorry

Again I truly wish I could take it away and hate to see anyone in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Sorry to hear that Nicko, have pain too, so feel for you. It wears you down doesn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:13 pm

I'm in constant pain too nicko.

Not gonna bum you like the others though.

Good luck pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:18 pm

I seem to upset some people on here,perhaps I come across as big headed or something,whatever I don't mean to.i'm not very good at expressing what I feel.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:25 pm

nicko wrote:I seem to upset some people on here,perhaps I come across as big headed or something,whatever I don't mean to.i'm not very good at expressing what I feel.

I know that one - no problems with you here mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:31 pm

nicko wrote:I seem to upset some people on here,perhaps I come across as big headed or something,whatever I don't mean to.i'm not very good at expressing what I feel.

It's tough to concentrate through pain and make yourself understood, that's for sure. Wish you the best. The best drugs, that is Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

It's tough to concentrate through pain and make yourself understood, that's for sure. Wish you the best. The best drugs, that is Smile

If only Ben, I'm allergic to the things.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:45 pm

I sometimes want to throw the whole lot away, tablets for cancer,tablets for heart failer tablets for joint pain and pills for giddiness.tramadol for other pains. 21 a day.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm

nicko wrote:I sometimes want to throw the whole lot away, tablets for cancer,tablets for heart failer tablets for joint pain and pills for giddiness.tramadol for other pains. 21 a day.

Blimey you have a lot on your plate
Im sorry you feel so low Nicko.
Pain is a terrible thing for bringing you down.
I hope you get some relief from it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm

nicko wrote:I sometimes want to throw the whole lot away, tablets for cancer,tablets for heart failer tablets for joint pain and pills for giddiness.tramadol for other pains. 21 a day.

Thats a lot of pills Nicko. My Dad's the same, his chemo pills make him itch from head to foot and sometimes when he gets up he's so dizzy he can't. First time it happened he thought he was having a stroke! I'm starting chemo next week, but infusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:31 pm

sassy,if it's infusion it could be a drug called PROSTEP, all though that's what I have after having my prostate removed so it probly not that.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

nicko wrote:sassy,if it's infusion it could be a drug called PROSTEP, all though that's what I have after having my prostate removed so it probly not that.

Sorry to hear about that Nicko. I hope you find some relief for the pain and discomfort and if posting around the forums helps just a little in taking your mind off it for a while then post away mate.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

nicko wrote:sassy,if it's infusion it could be a drug called PROSTEP, all though that's what I have after having my prostate removed so it probly not that.

Mine is called FCR, it's a combination of three drugs, for chronic leukaemia. We're falling apart at the seams Nicko! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum