NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy

Go down

A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy Empty A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:06 pm

In Trieste in Italy, a Palestinian father encourages her daughter to dance to the music of a street musician. The scene was last summer (2015) on the pedestrian street of Capo di Piazza Gianni Bartoli, a street artist playing music "Rhyme of another summer: L'Après-Midi" Yann Tiersen, when a woman, encouraged by his father, began to dance to accompany it. At the beginning of the video, you can hear Dad say, "Rima, do not be shy, do it, I know you can '

Utterly beautiful

Back to top Go down

A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy Empty Re: A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy

Post by Syl Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:36 pm

Beautiful and incredibly graceful, I enjoyed watching that Sassy, thanks. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy Empty Re: A father encourages his daughter to dance to the music of a busker Italy

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Welcome, saw it on Twitter and it it blew me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:39 pm

I love impromptu public dances, not many are as graceful as that young lady though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Absolutely agree, obviously trained and utterly gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down