NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?

+4
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
eddie
Syl
8 posters

Go down

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Empty Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair-color  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Landscape-1454003011-rainbow-hair-underlights-index-2

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Raibow-hair-5_chc3a1comcupcakes   Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair-color-braid 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-streak-blonde-hair  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Sand-art-hair

I'm so amazed and stand in 'AWE' when I see these young 20 somethings with
these brilliant shades and colors in their hair --- BRILLIANT IDEA and I'm envious
that they have the ability and we didn't back in my time! 

Would you do this - are you that brave and daring?

Back to top Go down

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Empty Re: Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?

Post by Syl Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 pm

The girl second top looks beautiful and the last pic is a work of art.

I might have done this when I was young.....not now, though I do see some middle aged and older women with the most startling hair colours lately.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Empty Re: Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:34 pm

Syl wrote:The girl second top looks beautiful and the last pic is a work of art.

I might have done this when I was young.....not now, though I do see some middle aged and older women with the most startling hair colours lately.

Well, I couldn't find the ones that the young Hollywood set were getting their head shot images of going 'GRAY' with black under lights --- I've got that naturally Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:41 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:The girl second top looks beautiful and the last pic is a work of art.

Well, I couldn't find the ones that the young Hollywood set were getting their head shot images of going 'GRAY' with black under lights --- I've got that naturally Razz

Me too for 1 week out of every four, see I KNEW we would be back in fashion one day. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:13 pm

I would absolutely 100% have done this had this been available to me 15 years ago.
Now, even though I never quite toe the line in fashion, I'd consider myself too old.

I've considered going back to a beautiful red again. I had that for a long time, but it's a continual upkeep as red fades.

I don't like the "grey hair" look though.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Empty I finally found some of the 'Gray to Black' images >

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Silver-Highlights-for-Short-Black-Hair

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Fashion-women-s-short-hair-wig-silvery-white  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Short-Hair-Colour-Trends-2014 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Grey-hair   Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Eye-catching-black-to-light-blue-ombre-styles

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Gray-Hair-Color-Trend-20151-1024x600

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Okay those girls are beautiful so they'd make any hair look nice

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  3201073460
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair-color  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Landscape-1454003011-rainbow-hair-underlights-index-2

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Raibow-hair-5_chc3a1comcupcakes   Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair-color-braid 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-streak-blonde-hair  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Sand-art-hair

these brilliant shades and colors in their hair --- BRILLIANT IDEA and I'm envious

Yeah, if I was 16 and a model. On anyone else it would look a twat.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:33 pm

No I don't agree Horatio, anyone can wear this hair if it's 'them'.

You wear what you are.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 am

eddie wrote:No I don't agree Horatio, anyone can wear this hair if it's 'them'.

You wear what you are.

That's OK if you don't mind looking like mutton dressed as lamb. There's nothing more pathetic than an older woman trying to compete with teenagers. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being young at heart, but some things are just fashion faux pas as far as I'm concerned, mini skirts and rainbow hair on older women being two of them. It's a matter of dignity and class.

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  6ce6b6c67b9b117e4d415c1d2d506680

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  5yc2e7qeq6qbv0qyswqo

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

No I wouldn't. I'd have to bleach my hair first, and there's no way I'm doing that!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 am

I think you can be 'trendy' and express yourself through clothing in ways that don't involve  the kind of sexual desperation shown by the likes of Madonna, for example.

This lady looks fine.

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Saramai-300x300
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:41 am

This one doesn't.

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  1395419405_Glamorous-gran-Christyne-_1
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I think you can be 'trendy' and express yourself through clothing in ways that don't involve  the kind of sexual desperation shown by the likes of Madonna, for example.

This lady looks fine.

She looks fabulous. I admire people who are a bit quirky and can carry it off. It's all a matter of confidence really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:10 am

4EVER2 wrote:Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair-color  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Rainbow-hair 

Nope!

Im way too old for this now lol

Looks lovely though
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:04 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I think you can be 'trendy' and express yourself through clothing in ways that don't involve  the kind of sexual desperation shown by the likes of Madonna, for example.

This lady looks fine.

I wouldn't dress like that as its not my cup of tea but I'd wear her leggings with a plain top and high heeled ankle boots. I do have a couple of pairs of leggings like that, but dark blues and greens rather than acid colours, which I'm not keen on.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 pm

I think women should dress however they want....some look sights some look great.
Having the confidence to please yourself no matter what age you are is imo more important than pleasing other people.

The grey hair looks nice on the younger models above....and if that's your thing as you get older grey hair looks fine when it's natural too \/ Emyilou Harris pic....for me I am brunette, and till I feel grey I wont be grey. Laughing

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Big_thumb_4e46cca1fd4a2b85073f3e21d7a4b287
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:27 pm

See, I think - BRAVO - for this lady to feel such courage to do
as 'SHE' pleases and not give a 'F' what society thinks; she's
clean, and dressed as she wants.  Perhaps her entire life was spent
doing what everyone else told her to do - being never allowed to
express herself and now she's 'FREE TO BE' what she wants! Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  2190311264
Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  5yc2e7qeq6qbv0qyswqo
I much prefer that to those middle aged women that
Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Woman-too-much-makeup11  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Too-much-makeup 
Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Badmakeup  Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Article-0-0F3AA17900000578-400_468x413 

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  202930
or as my pops would say; "that ole' broad looks like a cheap French whore" ...I never asked until just lately if dear father ever really knew what a 'French Whore' looked like!  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:47 pm

hi

MOST of the girls and young women that I've seen sporting hair colouring like that around here are from an Aboriginal, African or Mediterranean background...

With their darker skin tones often making for an even more impressive and attractive look..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

This lady looks fine.

She looks fabulous. I admire people who are a bit quirky and can carry it off. It's all a matter of confidence really.

I like quirky.   I particularly like the Laganlook.

Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  0affc11eafc776ea23caf814a1725ece
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:41 pm

I love quirky. In fact, I adore quirky in anything and anyone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 pm

As edds said, gorgeous people can pull off pretty much anything ... I like the look, but it seems like it would be really hard to do!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:47 pm

Yeah I'm betting if you go out in a brisk breeze and walk in a briskly fashion on Brisk street and even eat some brisket.....well that hair wouldn't look like that.

I wrote 'brisk' so many times it started to look wrong
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:52 pm

The girls in OP look lovely. There was nothing like that around when I was lad which is a pity.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:22 am

Irn Bru wrote:The girls in OP look lovely. There was nothing like that around when I was lad which is a pity.
Well, watching my son's generation ...there were those 'exceptional 80's rocker band wanna be looks' the Boy George Halloween Hair Piece > Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  80swig13
And Cyndi Lauper did a jolly good job representing the female group Latest In 'RAINBOW HAIR COLORS', would you do this?  Cyndi-lauper-makeup

But the 'BLUE HAIR' look was what my mother's age group was coming out of the local beauty parlor with - all looking like the same shade of slightly blue/lavender shade to their over processed permed/curled/sprayed to stay in place and repeat that process next week {except the perm} that was every 6 weeks!  Beauty shops are not as popular as they were when her generation went weekly ...those ladies are having to do: tanning beds - nails - men's hair and even body waxing - Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:36 am

I was a sixties lad 4ever. A baby boomer as we were known Laughing But it was great time to be around at thar age.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down