NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dutch Solution

2 posters

Go down

The Dutch Solution Empty The Dutch Solution

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:33 pm

The Dutch Solution D16605_2
Here's the whole story"from the Daily Mail:
Is this the answer to the migration crisis – a man-made ISLAND in the Mediterranean?
Architects design a city incorporating the best of Europe and Africa which would sit off the coast of Tunisia

"Dutch architect designs a man-made island to be built in the Mediterranean between Tunisia and Italy. 'Europe In Africa' would be a sovereign state inhabited exclusively by refugees hoping to enter the EU. The EU would rent the 'land' from Tunisia and Italy for the first 25 years, then island's citizens would pay After five years of living on the EIA island, citizens could apply for a EU passport to move to Europe." -more

Back to top Go down

The Dutch Solution Empty Re: The Dutch Solution

Post by eddie Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:37 pm

It's a nice idea but it feels as though we are sort of "sending them off" and washing our hands of them?
I know it isn't that way but it sort of feels like it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Bloody ludicrous.    Next thing they will be suggesting putting them on a space ship and sending them to Mars, cos' they ain't like you are me are they, not human really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:It's a nice idea but it feels as though we are sort of "sending them off" and washing our hands of them?
I know it isn't that way but it sort of feels like it.

I agree to a certain extent, but the point is maybe we should be looking to create such man made islands to help with the growing population.
At present the world is struggling with the migrant crises which i point solely at fault from the left who's policy of sitting back and doing nothing about the Syrian civil war has caused this. I mean hundreds of thousands have died and even more injured, 9 million displaced. We should have stop listening to fear based scaremongering and the world should have joined together to have stopped this at the very start

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Yes definitely agree we could do with opening up more land. It's a great idea.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:26 pm

IF they built this island , and gave it over to those needing the space...I predict within 6 months to a year it would just become another theocratic hell hole.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Well yes if it were only one set of religious people, if not, there would be (another) religious war of some sort.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down