NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!

2 posters

Go down

PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!  Empty PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Mom apparently kills her 3 sons, stabs herself
USA Today Network Claire Roney, The Arizona Republic 12:24 p.m. EDT June 2, 2016
PHOENIX — Three boys — ages  8, 5 and 2 months —  in a north Phoenix home, and their mother has been hospitalized in critical condition with self-inflicted stab wounds, a Phoenix police spokesman said.
The older boys were found in a closet, and the infant was found in a case
, said Sgt. Trent Crump, a Phoenix police spokesman.
The woman, who may have been pregnant, stabbed herself in the abdomen and the neck, Crump said. A relative called police to the house in a neighborhood east of Interstate 17.
The family had moved to the Phoenix area around the time the 2-month-old was born, he said.
A brother of the woman, whose name has not been released, told officers that when he got home from work late Wednesday he was talking to his sister in the garage. She was talking about religion and how she had found the answer, Crump said.
The brother then told police that she then locked him out of the house and he had to force his way in, Crump said. He found her in the bathtub with multiple stab wounds.
When the brother went to get towels, he told officers that she tried to drown herself, Crump said. When fire crews were treating the woman, she indicated that her children were with someone else.

Neighbors described the area as relatively quiet. Jeremy Browning, who lives nearby, said the older children often were outside late at night.
"You would hear the kids until midnight sometimes, and the next morning they wouldn't come out at all," Browning said.
He said the adults in the house waved as they were driving in and out but that he had no other interaction with them.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/06/02/police-mom-apparently-kills-her-3-sons-stabs-herself/85293132/
Nothing - NOTHING frustrates me more then such stories {well animal abuse stories to do} but FFS, where are the fathers - where are the friends - where is ANYONE that might be able to protect those innocent kids --- she's obviously suffering from something!  And has some serious screw lose - post partum depression as well - perhaps a drug abuse issue besides ...but OMG, those poor little kids! No

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!  Empty Re: PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Shades of Andrea Yeats.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!  Empty Re: PHOENIX, AZ - Mother kills her 3 young sons and attempts suicide!

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:55 pm

Whenever I read these stories I always have this one thought: the last thing those children saw was someone they loved and trusted most in the world, hurting them so badly.
Then I hear their cries in my mind and I can't cope.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:58 pm

eddie wrote:Whenever I read these stories I always have this one thought: the last thing those children saw was someone they loved and trusted most in the world, hurting them so badly.
Then I hear their cries in my mind and I can't cope.

EXACTLY, why I avoid the topics about places that eat canines and abuse that meat source; just brings back far to many vivid sights/sounds of places I've had to remove tortured animals out of - can't turn that crap off anymore! No

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:13 pm

I remember following the baby P case (UK case don't know if you read about it?)
It haunted me for days. I couldn't sleep.

I had to stop reading about it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down