NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!

Go down

Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  Empty Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Shocked Embarassed

I sent back a very expensive watch for repair and have heard nothing despite emailing a few times, so I decided to get red-faced and all arsey and send an email that told them good and proper.

Felt all pleased with myself.

Got a reply and was told they'd look into my claim. The man was very nice and never once mentioned that I sounded like a total illiterate idiot....

Sam,
Okay I don't know what's going in but I've headed NOTHING from anyone??!

Am I getting my witch back repaired!??
Am I getting it back at stall????
Is anyone ever going to actually answering me???

I will NEVER EVER BUY FROM YOTT AGAIN!

Please support,y me with a phine number where I can actually spoke to someone!

Yours pretty insincerely **********

WTF? No wonder they keep ignoring me. Probably think I'm some sort of weirdo.
Bless Sam though. He did ignore my spelling mistakes and replied with proper words and sentences. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  Empty Re: Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm

SWEET JESUS...that did make me LMAO

Not that this 'one ups yours in any way'...but;

My last order of baby chicks arrived and I went on line and wrote an nice email thanking the supplier for their efficient/caring/100% safe and live chicks arrival date as promised...yada - yada - yada and that I'd almost given up ordering an chicks via mail order after the horrid experience from the previous year.

The rejoinder from the recipient went something like this:
While we thank you for your kind regard and obvious delight in the receipt of your new chick order, we've been unable to ascertain that we shipped them - that you'd ordered them - that you'd paid for them, Sincerely _______

Well, how flipping ODD, so I fired off another notated email with the shipping #, the invoice #, the Check #, what date it had cleared the bank and was pretty SNARKY as only a sarcastic uppity woman could be!

The email reply was just as 'ODD' since they were reaffirming that; oops, sorry...none of those numbers match up with any of their system invoice/shipping/payment received numbers/dates or quantity of chicks shipped. And the 'OWNER' was now curious as to whether or not 'I' was emailing the correct chicken breeder???

2014 - ordered from Cackle Hatchery
2013 - ordered from Cracked Egg Hatchery
Both of those located in Missouri
Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  Shy-whistler   Yaaaaaa, the follow up email was written in quite more humble 'SUCK UP' fashion/tone...but the 'OWNER' did inquire as to how many 'LIVE' chicks I'd lost in my order from 2013 and his follow up about his lousy customer service department was refreshing. 

And now I've got a coupon for future use; should I ever want to use their hatchery again - and it doesn't have an expiration date either. Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  202592697

Back to top Go down

Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  Empty Re: Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Hahahahahahaha made me chuckle! Don't you feel a right idiot when you do things like that? I do!

I remember ringing up my sons school years ago, to complain about the headlice problem. The lady kept saying "Excuse me....excuse me Miss...?" And I was all "No! Let me finish please!!" and on I went.

Turns out I'd rung the wrong place and the poor lady who'd answered the phone was far too polite to simply hang up or shout "Shut up you silly woman! There are no headlice here - it's a library!"

Pffffff.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 4:30 pm

And you've got another 20+ yrs to become as GOOFY as I am Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  3239900740

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 17, 2016 4:50 pm

4EVER2 wrote:And you've got another 20+ yrs to become as GOOFY as I am Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  3239900740

God help me if I get worse Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 5:03 pm

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:And you've got another 20+ yrs to become as GOOFY as I am Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  3239900740

God help me if I get worse Sad

Not to worry~~~then you'll have a 'VALID' excuse ... Sent an angry email and realised it made no sense!  2086560741

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down