NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official

4 posters

Go down

Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official Empty Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:29 am

9th January 2014

They've ducked and dived from the subject for years but now the leaders of the country have declared that foreigners are just out and out cheats. It's just a coincidence that foreigners vote for Labour.

Voters will have to show photo ID before they are allowed to vote under plans to tackle electoral fraud.

Watchdogs also want to see police at polling stations across 16 councils – many with large South Asian populations – where ballot-rigging is most prevalent.

They include Bradford, Oldham, Coventry, Derby, Slough, Birmingham and London’s Tower Hamlets.

Electoral Commission chairwoman Jenny Watson said: “Proven cases of electoral fraud are rare and when it is committed, the perpetrators tend to be candidates or their supporters.

“Voters are the victims and sustained action is needed now to prevent fraud from taking place.”

The findings are a major embarrassment for Deputy PM Nick Clegg, who yesterday told MPs that voter ID cards are not needed.

“We are confident that the measures we are introducing through the individual voter registration system, and as originally planned by Labour, are being delivered ahead of time by ourselves, will stamp out the problems of fraud which you are quite rightly so concerned about,” he said.

The Commission calls for the adoption of Northern Ireland-style ID checks at ballot boxes, where voters have to produce a passport, photo driving licence or travel pass, or a specially produced voter identification card.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/photo-id-introduced-polling-stations-2999490#ixzz2ptbiFJ15

Back to top Go down

Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official Empty Re: Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 am

It isn't just Oldham, here's the bigger picture for everybody to see.

Back to top Go down

Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official Empty Re: Asian Corruption Rife Within Britains Elections - Official

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 am

I've just noticed - I haven't given the full, true picture.

Upon reading between the lines of The Mirror's article, I have noticed that these areas only have "large Asian populations" meaning there could be one or two white Brits living there.

Maybe it is these white Brits who are committing this mass fraud in Labour's name?

It's just a possibility, and because BigAndy9 is impartial at all times, he wanted to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 am

Ben, could you be kind enough to merge this with the other thread on the same subject. Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I've just noticed - I haven't given the full, true picture.

Upon reading between the lines of The Mirror's article, I have noticed that these areas only have "large Asian populations" meaning there could be one or two white Brits living there.

Maybe it is these white Brits who are committing this mass fraud in Labour's name?

It's just a possibility, and because BigAndy9 is impartial at all times, he wanted to say it.

Well maybe photo ID won't be that much good in the eyes of some extreme RWs because I've lost count of the number of times I've heard them saying

'they all look the same to me'

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Well maybe photo ID won't be that much good in the eyes of some extreme RWs because I've lost count of the number of times I've heard them saying

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

There needs to be certain parameters such as full face without glasses etc....and a proper signature as opposed to a simple X
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Mass fraud in Labour's name!!! Whatever gave you that idea, Andy.

Conservative activist guilty of voting fraud.
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/3990618.Conservative_activist_guilty_of_voting_fraud/

Two Tory Candidates arrested
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/main-topics/local-stories/two-tory-candidates-arrested-1-2571698

Former Mayor invented Ghost voters to ensure Tories could snatch marginal seats
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/4640500/Former-mayor-invented-ghost-voters-to-ensure-Tories-could-snatch-marginal-seats.html

Tory Candidate conspired to rig general election result
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/4240870/Tory-candidate-conspired-to-rig-General-Election-result-through-postal-vote-fraud.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Oh dear, and they thought Cons never did it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:56 pm

70% of immigrants vote Labour this statistic taken from many surveys has been in the public domain for years.

QED Labour had little to gain from investigating electoral fraud as they were probably going to benefit. Hence Irn Brus counter.

In truth this is a serious problem and I note that if it were not that the left generally were benefitting and it was say the BNP you comrades would be up in arms.

For me if it is the BNP Labour or even the Conservatives I am concerned and I want it eradicated.

Strange isn't it how the left defend inaction on issues like this.

When I have pointed out that the EU has been very anti democratic th lefties on here have defended it because presumable the EU is left leaning to say the least.

Therefore can we assume lefty fraud is good Right wing fraud is bad. How very upstanding of you.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Oh god, more of the same blah blah blah. The left defend......... yet it was Labour who wanted the identity cards which would have stopped it. But they don't want it investigated. What a load of dog poo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Many ethnic groups say that about other ethnic groups, its probably true up to a point, when you are used to certain facial characteristics seeing someone with quite different ones could make differentiating people (of another ethnicity) difficult without getting to know a few and getting used to the characteristic differences.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 am

Clarkson wrote:70% of immigrants vote Labour this statistic taken from many surveys has been in the public domain for years.

QED Labour had little to gain from investigating electoral fraud as they were probably going to benefit. Hence Irn Brus counter.

In truth this is a serious problem and I note that if it were not that the left generally were benefitting and it was say the BNP you comrades would be up in arms.

For me if it is the BNP Labour or even the Conservatives I am concerned and I want it eradicated.

Strange isn't it how the left defend inaction on issues like this.

When I have pointed out that the EU has been very anti democratic th lefties on here have defended it because presumable the EU is left leaning to say the least.

Therefore can we assume lefty fraud is good Right wing fraud is bad. How very upstanding of you.

But as shown Tory candidates and activists are rather fond of electoral fraud. Are you up for ID cards, Drinky? It does seem to have caught on at the moment resulting from suggestions that appeared across the road in a RW stronghold that I know you frequent from time to time?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down