NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details

Go down

Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details  Empty Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 11:20 pm

9 May 2016 • 10:56pm

• More than 200,000 offshore account details went online at 7pm
  • Release sparks fresh calls for action from the UK government against offshore tax avoidance
  • Panama Papers leak has already sparked resignation of Iceland's prime minister and piled pressure on David Cameron
  • 10 things we've learnt from the leak so far
  • Have you spotted something interesting in the data? A name everyone else has missed? Get in touch at Panamapapers@telegraph.co.uk

The "Panama Papers" database went live today - the largest ever release of secret offshore companies and the people behind them.
The data, collated by the  International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), comes from the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca and includes information about companies, trusts, foundations and funds incorporated in 21 tax havens, from Hong Kong to Nevada in the United States.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/panama-papers-full-database-revealed/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That's just the start of the article, it's huge, still being combed though.

Back to top Go down

Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details  Empty Re: Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details  Money-pile-smiley-emoticon  I'll read this later...very disturbing and vastly interesting and I'll wait for any shock & awww about names that might surprise me if they are listed! Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details  Show-me-the-money-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details  Empty Re: Live Panama Papers database dump reveals 200,000 secret offshore account details

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Lots and lots of American apparentaly and London the centre of the shinnanigans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 10, 2016 12:00 am

Margaret hodge... sassy defends her...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 12:04 am

Would you like to show me where?  Are you obsessed with me or something Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 10, 2016 12:06 am

Last time I mentioned Margaret hodge... you defended her...

Nothing to say about her offshore 'business'...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down