NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hillsborough inquiry: Documentary

3 posters

Go down

The Hillsborough inquiry:  Documentary  Empty The Hillsborough inquiry: Documentary

Post by Miffs2 Sat May 07, 2016 9:54 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-documentary-whole-country-needs-11295738 

This is a film by Phil Scraton who was a member of the Hillsborough Independent Panel it will show just how far reaching and ongoing the cover up is. Have a look at the link.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Hillsborough inquiry:  Documentary  Empty Re: The Hillsborough inquiry: Documentary

Post by eddie Sat May 07, 2016 9:59 am

I will watch that later nems
Looks very interesting
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The Hillsborough inquiry:  Documentary  Empty Re: The Hillsborough inquiry: Documentary

Post by Miffs2 Sat May 07, 2016 10:02 am

eddie wrote:I will watch that later nems
Looks very interesting
It's on Sunday night Edds BBC 2 9pm

Should have said that really shouldn't I?! Embarassed
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 am

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:I will watch that later nems
Looks very interesting
It's on Sunday night Edds BBC 2 9pm

Should have said that really shouldn't I?! Embarassed

Yes! Hahaha it's ok I'm not with it today really
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 09, 2016 9:54 pm

I watched it last night and what went went on with the lying and the cover ups that went on was absolutely shocking. All those found to have been involved in all that should be put on trial for their lies and deceipt.

1 year in jail for every year the families waited for justice.

Bastards.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 10:16 pm

And now they are saying those same policemen are linked to lying about Orgreave.   To think it's taken so long for the truth to out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Mon May 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I watched it last night and what went went on with the lying and the cover ups that went on was absolutely shocking. All those found to have been involved in all that should be put on trial for their lies and deceipt.

1 year in jail for every year the families waited for justice.

Bastards.
Complete bastards. It sickens me to think people like Bettison will never have to face justice because he is no longer in the police  Evil or Very Mad
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 12, 2016 12:40 am

THe sight of Jack Straw standing up in the House of Coomons making the statement he did pratically made me want to puke.

Surely these people in Whitehall must have seen some of the compelling evidence and just ignored it. I think they have questions to be answered as well.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down