NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

+6
nicko
Raggamuffin
Major
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
Irn Bru
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims Empty Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 am

On Monday, a survey was released that claimed 52 per cent of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

The poll, conducted by ICM for Channel 4, was said to be the ‘most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion’.

The fact that a half of people asked think homosexuality should be illegal is something that needs to be addressed.

However, there are many, many other important things we’ve learned from this poll.
Most British Muslims aren’t extremists

This shouldn’t really come as a surprise. In ICM’s survey, 96 per cent of Muslims they spoke to said they were not at all sympathetic to extremism.

And as for the other four per cent (a whopping 47 people in total), we’ve established before that ‘sympathy’ does not equal ‘agreement’.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-british-Muslims-5811220/#ixzz45qVCZKKd

Execellent well writen article putting some persrspective to all the negativity surrounding this.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims Empty Re: Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:20 am

Irn Bru wrote:On Monday, a survey was released that claimed 52 per cent of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

The poll, conducted by ICM for Channel 4, was said to be the ‘most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion’.

The fact that a half of people asked think homosexuality should be illegal is something that needs to be addressed.

However, there are many, many other important things we’ve learned from this poll.

This shouldn’t really come as a surprise. In ICM’s survey, 96 per cent of Muslims they spoke to said they were not at all sympathetic to extremism.

And as for the other four per cent (a whopping 47 people in total), we’ve established before that ‘sympathy’ does not equal ‘agreement’.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-british-Muslims-5811220/#ixzz45qVCZKKd

Execellent well writen article putting some persrspective to all the negativity surrounding this.

Poor article you mean, all the people involved and that conduct Polls, have stated this is the best Poll to date done on Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims Empty Re: Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 am

What do Muslims really think? This skewed poll certainly ...

www.theguardian.com › Opinion › Islam
3 days ago - Phillips, who also wrote in yesterday's Daily Mail, claims this poll, ... idea of self-segregating black and minority ethnic communities is flawed.

How Trevor Phillips misrepresented ICM's poll on British ...

tellmamauk.org/how-trevor-phillips-misrepresented-icms-poll-on-british-...
9 hours ago - The ICM poll has its flaws but it remains a comprehensive look at the views of 51 per cent of self-identified Muslims in England and Wales.

WhatMuslimsReallyThink programme is based on a flawed ...

members5.boardhost.com/xxxxx/msg/1460642817.html
9 hours ago - I had to laugh when I downloaded the ICM poll data – the full 615 pages – to assess its' methodology. I wondered if ICM or Trevor Phillips were ...

Channel 4 British Muslims Poll Called 'Skewed' For Targeting

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/.../channel-4-british-muslims_uk_570badf0e...
3 days ago - A survey claiming to show most British Muslims think being gay should be illegal has been criticised for ... The poll, for the Channel 4 show Trevor Phillips: What British Muslims Really Think, ..... So essentially the poll is flawed.

Just a few from the many who recognise crap when they see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:23 am

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:On Monday, a survey was released that claimed 52 per cent of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

Poor article you mean, all the people involved and that conduct Polls, have stated this is the best Poll to date done on Muslims.

Yes it's a good poll it seems - pity it isn't as bad as you would have liked it to be.

Tough
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:24 am

I mean they call this cause for celebrating

British Muslims aren’t anti-Semitic
According to the results, 61 per cent of people questioned viewed Jewish people favourably, while an additional 14 per cent of British Muslims had a sort-of middling opinion of Jewish people.
This might not seem like a lot – 61 per cent isn’t 100 per cent, after all – but it’s almost exactly the same as how favourably the Muslims surveyed viewed Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, and people who are not religious.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-british-Muslims-5811220/#ixzz45qWpN1sz

They neglect the bad part of over 30% not having favorable views not just to Jews but other faiths and this is about integration after all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

Yes it's a good poll it seems - pity it isn't as  bad as you would have liked it to be.

Tough

Oh my you really are the brainless worm I have always taken you for, most people take this as areas that need desperate work on because of bad views still held that are in conflict with the well being and equality of others and you instead want to go off the good that does not need work
Talk about failing to understand why such polls are so important to work on areas that have those less integrated

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:28 am

didge wrote:I mean they call this cause for celebrating

According to the results, 61 per cent of people questioned viewed Jewish people favourably, while an additional 14 per cent of British Muslims had a sort-of middling opinion of Jewish people.
This might not seem like a lot – 61 per cent isn’t 100 per cent, after all – but it’s almost exactly the same as how favourably the Muslims surveyed viewed Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, and people who are not religious.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/12/heres-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-british-Muslims-5811220/#ixzz45qWpN1sz

They neglect the bad part of over 30% not having favorable views not just to Jews but other faiths and this is about integration after all

Well lets face it Didge - you don't have a very good view of Muslims and it sticks out a mile a departure from the the Didge you used to be before all these changes of mind Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:29 am

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Yes it's a good poll it seems - pity it isn't as  bad as you would have liked it to be.

Tough

Oh my you really are the brainless worm I have always taken you for, most people take this as areas that need desperate work on because of bad views still held that are in conflict with the well being and equality of others and you instead want to go off the good that does not need work
Talk about failing to understand why such polls are so important to work on areas that have those less integrated

Is that English?   And pools are so important aren't they Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:30 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:I mean they call this cause for celebrating

Well lets face it Didge - you don't have a very good view of Muslims and it sticks out a mile a departure from the the Didge you used to be before all these changes of mind Laughing

He had an epithany.  However, his turned him to the dark side rather than good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 am

The former head of the UK Equality and Human Rights Commission has once again said the ‘unsayable’. In a piece for the Sunday Times (ahead of a Channel 4 documentary to go out on Wednesday) Trevor Phillips unveils an in-depth new poll carried out by ICM (which can be viewed here).

The findings include the facts that:

23 percent of British Muslims polled support the idea of there being areas of the UK where sharia law is introduced instead of British law.
39 percent believe wives should always obey their husbands.
31 percent believe it is acceptable for British Muslims to keep more than one wife.
52 percent think homosexuality should be illegal in the UK.
The usual people are trying to find ways to quibble with the authority or depth of this poll. Their effort only proves once again that however bad the facts, some people remain so sectarian that they will continue to blame everything except the problem for the problem (‘How dare that bigoted polling company discover our dirty laundry?’)

But in some ways the Phillips piece is most important for what he himself admits. Among other things Phillips confesses that Britain has for years been telling itself a lie in relation to its Muslim populations – not least in pretending that they will blend in just like everyone else. Phillips writes:

‘Britain desperately wants to think of its Muslims as versions of the Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain, or the cheeky-chappie athlete Mo Farah. But thanks to the most detailed and comprehensive survey of British Muslim opinion yet conducted, we now know that just isn’t how it is.’
He even recognises that the authority for these views may in fact come from Muslim scriptures and traditions. After a discussion of British Muslim attitudes towards women he says:

‘We didn’t get to discuss whether the injunction at sura 4:34 of the Koran to chastise your wife falls under this rubric. I have no doubt that many husbands will claim that it does. The bland Koranic platitude, in my view, hides a clear invitation to legitimise domestic violence.’
[Alt-Text]
For all of which – and more – Trevor Phillips deserves considerable praise. Once again he has proved able to break taboos which too many liberals in the UK are keen to continue enforcing in the face of all available evidence.

But a problem remains which Trevor Phillips himself continues to be a part of. While admitting to the fact that he and others woefully misunderstood the nature of Muslim attitudes in the UK, and while admitting that many British liberals continue to be too frightened to face up to the facts, he says near the outset of his piece:

‘When I was chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, I played a principal role in the creation of UK laws against religious discrimination — and it was a report that I commissioned exactly 20 years ago that first introduced the term Islamophobia to Britain.’
Later on he says:

‘Twenty years ago, when, as chair of the Runnymede Trust, I published the report titled Islamophobia: A Challenge for Us All, we thought that the real risk of the arrival of new communities was discrimination against Muslims.’
And then:

‘Non-Muslims who live and work in areas with a large Muslim presence have been uneasily aware of the emerging differences for a long time, but many are too worried about being tagged as Islamophobes to raise the debate.’
Well isn’t that the problem right there? I am as happy as anyone to see the liberal dams cracking when it comes to the big issues of our time. But it is harder to celebrate those causing those cracks when they are the very people who put up those dams in the first place.

It was the mainstreaming of the fraudulent concept of ‘Islamophobia’ and the whole grievance-industry set up by Trevor Phillips, the Equalities and Human Rights Commission and their ilk that made Britain so incapable of answering this problem any earlier. Even now Trevor Phillips remains principally helpful in waking up to things just a few years too late. So although his proscriptions for how to deal with this problem may be helpful, even this late in the day, they miss perhaps the biggest remaining ‘unsayable’.

So having mapped the fact that Muslims are uniquely unwilling to integrate into Britain, Phillips writes:

‘There are now nearly 3m Muslims living in Britain. Half of them were born abroad, and their numbers are being steadily reinforced by immigration from Africa, the Middle East, eastern Europe and the Far East, as well as the traditional flow from the Indian subcontinent. The best projections suggest that, by the middle of the century, the number of Muslims in Britain and elsewhere in Europe will at least double, given the youthfulness of the communities.’
Now if you accept the reality that Phillips now does accept – and that mainstream opinion across Europe is coming to accept – would one particular answer not stand out as eminently sensible at this juncture? Such as turning that flow into the merest trickle? If a community is currently causing a lot of challenges and looks like posing them for many generations to come, why on earth would you not slow that ‘steady reinforcement’? Other than out of fear that you might be branded an ‘Islamophobe’?

I know from experience what an honourable and decent man Trevor Phillips is. So here is a prediction. In ten years time he will agree with people like me that the numbers matter, and that it is purest insanity to continue encouraging through migration the growth of a population which raises so many problems of integration once it is here. Of course for another ten years those of us who do say that will be pelted with the same insults Phillips and some of his colleagues set in motion all those years ago. And when he does say it there will be as much rejoicing as there is today for these latest statements. The only snag is that ten years from now, when Trevor finds it comfortable to say this, it will be even later in the day to turn these trends around.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/trevor-phillips-is-finally-discovering-the-pitfalls-of-the-term-islamophobia/

You mean where I have open my eyes and you are still regressive

It seems you want to always talk about me because you just are not up to the task of debating. lol

This is all you have to counter with lol, talking about me

I am happy with that, it shows i can admit where I was once wrong,, you sadly have not recognized that you are wrong

So as its just going to be you wasting time with inane drivel, I shall leave you with the great views of Douglas Murray

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:32 am

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

Best you go to specsavers ha ha ha ha

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:33 am

Nah Didge, you regressed all the way back to racism and islamaphobia, it's sad to see.   You used to take great pride in being a knight in shining armour, now your a has-been on a donkey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:35 am

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Night

Oh bless, you managed to change the pools to polls just as I quoted it.  The rest of it is the worst english I've seen for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:36 am

sassy wrote:Nah Didge, you regressed all the way back to racism and islamaphobia, it's sad to see.   You used to take great pride in being a knight in shining armour, now your a has-been on a donkey.

See unfounded accusations

This is all the left can do

Not debate points but try to deligitimise

I am against racism and anti-Muslim hatred, Islam like any belief has no right to any defense, but yet you defend it whilst bashing Christianity, making your a hypocrite

Anyway its pointless debating two people who do anything to avoid talking about issues, not see this as an opportunity to help deal with it but instead want to talk about me and also lie

Enjoy that, because you only prove me right

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 am

sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

Night

Oh bless, you managed to change the pools to polls just as I quoted it.  The rest of it is the worst english I've seen for a long time.

No you just need to go to specsavers love ha ha ha

Right you clearly have no interest in real debate, I shall leave you seething

Until tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:40 am

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:
didge wrote:

Night

Right you clearly have no interest in real debate, I  shall leave you seething

Until tomorrow

You are part of the problem Didge, not the solution.

Sleep tight.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:42 am

Seething?   Nope, bored as fuck with his inanities that he can't even espouse in correct english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:44 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

Right you clearly have no interest in real debate, I  shall leave you seething

Until tomorrow

F

You are part of the problem Didge, not the solution.

Sleep tight.

lol from an ignorant regressive like you, shows you do not even know or recognise the problems

You place homosexuals, women, religious minorities etc of a lesser importance if concerned about this

That is why you are clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:45 am

Night John Boy, sleep tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:46 am

sassy wrote:Night John Boy, sleep tight.

Night Miss Hate-filled regressive

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:50 am

didge wrote:
sassy wrote:Night John Boy, sleep tight.

You so wanted the poll to be really bad and I can see that it has been a huge disapoint to you that it was't.

Tough.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

You so wanted the poll to be really bad and I can see that it has been a huge disapoint to you that it was't.

Tough.

Lies again, again talking about me, unable to address points that |i actually made

Thanks for proving my point

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:55 am

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

Tough.

Lies again, again talking about me, unable to address points that |i actually made

I have addressed them and so far you haven't commented on the postives that have come out of the poll.

Thought you'd turned in Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:57 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

I have addressed them and so far you haven't commented on the postives that have come out of the poll.

Still nothing based off what I said

Thanks again for proving my point

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:00 am

didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:

Still nothing based off what I said

Thanks again for proving my point

You haven't actually said anything on the specifics in the poll so maybe you would like to go through it and let me know what you think.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:01 am

I have said about how to work off areas that are not integrating, but then its clear you want to measure dicks, where you always come up short

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:03 am

And he sexualises it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:05 am

sassy wrote:And he sexualises it again.

Oh my goodness, its called pointing out a phrase, have you never heard of it before ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 am

didge wrote:I have said about how to work off areas that are not integrating, but then its clear you want to measure dicks, where you always come up short

But the poll shows that they are integrating and condemn violence and the number that want Sharia Law has almost haved since the last poll so that's progress surely.

You measure dicks all you want Didge because that's the standards you nay set for yourself but please leave me out of that sort of stuff.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:54 am

Irn Bru wrote:
didge wrote:I have said about how to work off areas that are not integrating, but then its clear you want to measure dicks, where you always come up short

But the poll shows that they are integrating and condemn violence and the number that want Sharia Law has almost haved since the last poll so that's progress surely.

You measure dicks all you want Didge because that's the standards you nay set for yourself but please leave me out of that sort of stuff.

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims Article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408

So I se irn has given his usual reposnse

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:41 am

Regardless of it showing most Muslims in the UK are not extremists, 52% supporting the criminalisation of homosexuality is still a terrible figure.

IF that figure is correct, then 52% of Muslims in Britain are backward twats. IF that figure is correct. And there should be no argument with that view by any self-respecting liberals or progressive minded people.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 am

Eilzel wrote:Regardless of it showing most Muslims in the UK are not extremists, 52% supporting the criminalisation of homosexuality is still a terrible figure.

IF that figure is correct, then 52% of Muslims in Britain are backward twats. IF that figure is correct. And there should be no argument with that view by any self-respecting liberals or progressive minded people.

Only thing is, as I pointed out in another thread, that's 1.5 million people -- if correct. If the poll is correct, there are also 9.6 million non-Muslims in the UK who believe the same thing.

So when I see those figures, I wonder why the emphasis is being put on the Muslim homophobes rather than the non-Muslims. It would seem the latter category is the bigger problem, thus worthy of more attention.

For Didge's sake, I'm not defending a belief, I'm defending those who might unfairly be lumped in with those who have the belief. I do the same thing when people say that white Texans are racist. Too many are, but not all of us by a good margin.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:39 am

The 9.6 million are backward twats too. In terms of demographics though, a Muslim is more likely to take this stance than a non-Muslim. Both need addressing, all are backward minded.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Regardless of it showing most Muslims in the UK are not extremists, 52% supporting the criminalisation of homosexuality is still a terrible figure.

Only thing is, as I pointed out in another thread, that's 1.5 million people -- if correct. If the poll is correct, there are also 9.6 million non-Muslims in the UK who believe the same thing.

So when I see those figures, I wonder why the emphasis is being put on the Muslim homophobes rather than the non-Muslims. It would seem the latter category is the bigger problem, thus worthy of more attention.

For Didge's sake, I'm not defending a belief, I'm defending those who might unfairly be lumped in with those who have the belief. I do the same thing when people say that white Texans are racist. Too many are, but not all of us by a good margin.

Still unsure where you get this other figure of 9.6 million Non-Muslims

What is evident is if you see how many are religious, as they are more likely to come from religious denominations

http://www.brin.ac.uk/figures/attitudes-towards-gay-rights/

As seen the general trend is coming down,. which is going to be difficult when migrants no matter if Muslim mind, as many Poles are catholic for example, will instead buck this trend. Especially when they come in high numbers. Hence why immigration is best managed over lower more manageable rates.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:15 am

Isn't this now the fourth thread on this poll? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Where did that figure come from? Perhaps I missed something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:23 pm

There are not 9.6 million Muslims in the UK,

not yet anyway.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Further to my post, there may well be, who knows?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:36 pm

nicko wrote:There are not 9.6 million Muslims in the UK,

not yet anyway.

The reference was to 9.6 million non-Muslims.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Here’s what you really need to know about British Muslims Empty An AMERICAN's perspective about the Fear Mongering & Muslimphobic Mindset, like Didgy-dooers

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

From his consistent superior rhetoric to his consistent calling fellow members names here's just a small sample > > >
If the mind-set of this ILK and his pervasive collective smearing the entire Muslim community that he'll have to become acquainted with at some point in his narrow minded life; one would hope that while he preaches the "I don't hate" diatribes --- his every post says other wise!!!
Here is a youtube graphic image that he'd be well served to watch; or have his momma explain it to him!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Stormee wrote:They are breeding like rabbits so who knowz how many are here.

I presume you bred like a rabbit to produce your tribe?   No?  Think that's insulting?   Think Muslims are beneath you?   You obviously do, whereas the real bottom of the pile are people like you.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 pm

I apologise for saying 9.6 Muslims, but take a walk around some areas of b,ham and you'd think I was right!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Walk round some areas of Spain and you'd think you were in a sunnier UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:50 pm

I'd love to "walk" around Spain, would you send me some money?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:57 pm

What?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
nicko wrote:There are not 9.6 million Muslims in the UK,

not yet anyway.
The reference was to 9.6 million non-Muslims.

I did find this population chart interesting; I'd have thought that there was a sharper increase in the ratio of Migrants from the prior years but the % of change wasn't that shocking.

Population of the United Kingdom (2016 and historical)

[th]Year[/th][th]Population[/th][th]Yearly %  Change[/th][th]Yearly Change[/th][th]Migrants (net)[/th][th]Median Age[/th][th]Fertility Rate[/th][th]Density (P/Km²)[/th][th]Urban Pop %[/th][th]Urban Population[/th][th]Country's Share of World Pop[/th][th]World Population[/th][th]U.K.Global Rank[/th]
201665,111,1430.61 %395,333180,000
81.7 %53,179,9910.88 %7,432,663,275

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/ 

And the largest ratio increase was the jump between 1985 - 1990 Suspect

199057,110,1170.25 %138,98419,800361.8423678.3 %44,707,6261.18 %5,309,667,69915
198556,415,1960.07 %38,737-19,500351.7823378.5 %44,303,5811.27 %4,852,540,56915

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Where did that figure come from? Perhaps I missed something.

My read of the poll said that 52 percent of UK Muslims and 16 percent of UK non-Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. I applied those percentages to the UK population to reach those figures.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:58 pm

Nicko have you ever watched Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer?
The white people who regularly appear on there "breed like rabbits too". Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next