NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!

+9
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
Cass
veya_victaous
nicko
Miffs2
Syl
HoratioTarr
eddie
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Empty STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Just a bit of fun.

Tell me your star sign and I'll put up a character analysis.....and we will all have you sussed....

Me first I suppose:

Information On Gemini Astrology

Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Color: Green, Yellow

Day: Wednesday

Ruler: Mercury

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Libra, Aquarius

Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Sagittarius

Lucky Numbers: 3, 8, 12, 23

Date range: May 21 - June 20

Gemini traits

Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine

Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers and journalists. Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues.

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring.

More on link: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/gemini/

WHO'S NEXT?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Empty Re: STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 pm

eddie wrote:Just a bit of fun.

Tell me your star sign and I'll put up a character analysis.....and we will all have you sussed....

Me first I suppose:

Gemini traits

Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas

Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town

Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers and journalists. Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors and colleagues.

Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring.

WHO'S NEXT?

Gemini, the split personality of the Zodiac. Cross them are your peril, they never forget a slight. Low attention span and get bored easily. Can talk the tits off a goat. Mostly gregarious, but watch out for the evil twin.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Put your star sign up here, and I'll give you an honest review!

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  3852033631
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Hahahahaha I don't have an evil twin but I do have a "twin"

I don't hold a grudge but the rest is true.

What are you Horatio?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Sagittarius....as far as I know common traits are outgoing, honest, easily bored yet easy going.
I am mostly like that, but I don't believe in all the Astrological stuff.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:58 pm

Syl wrote:Sagittarius....as far as I know common traits are outgoing, honest, easily bored yet easy going.

It's a bit of fun and (supposedly science - the planets affecting the earth and all that)

I'll put yours up anyway as I know sassy is a SAgittarius too....and someone else, (might be Quill?)

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:00 pm

SAGITTARIUS:

Information On Sagittarius Astrology

Element: Fire

Color: Violet, Purple, Red, Pink

Day: Thursday

Ruler: Jupiter

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Aries, Leo

Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Gemini

Lucky Numbers: 3, 12, 21, 30

Date range: November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius traits

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Empty When you have the time - I'm Pisces...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:03 pm

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Pisces-horoscope-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Is that Pisces?

I'm Sagittarius and that sounds pretty accurate to me Edds.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:08 pm

sassy wrote:Is that Pisces?

Just seen that you and I are compatible for marriage! affraid
I'd end up killing you Suspect

I went out with a fellow Gemini once. It was like dating my brother. Didn't work.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:10 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Is that Pisces?

Just seen that you and I are compatible for marriage! affraid
I'd end up killing you Suspect

I went out with a fellow Gemini once. It was like dating my brother. Didn't work.

LOL, think I'd probably kill you first.
My ex was a Leo - not a good mix lol  OH is Pisces.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:23 pm

My oldest and dearest friend - we spent our whole school life laughing - is a Sagittarius.
I always joke that had she been a male I'd have married her!
She's very laid back and we had some real good ' adventures' together. We are still in touch, she's actually not that well at the mo so I'm going up to see her soon.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:41 pm

LOL, well we sure like adventure, and travel and a bloody good giggle!   But we will defend things that we believe in to our dying breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:47 pm

eddie wrote:SAGITTARIUS:

Information On Sagittarius Astrology

Element: Fire

Color: Violet, Purple, Red, Pink

Day: Thursday

Ruler: Jupiter

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Aries, Leo

Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Gemini

Lucky Numbers: 3, 12, 21, 30

Date range: November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius traits

Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/sagittarius/

That sounds like me on most points...my son/grandsons/ oh/ friends think I'm pretty funny. (in a good way I hope) though humour doesn't lend itself to forums in the same way. clown
Love freedom to travel and do what I want, can be quite blunt though I try not to be, and sadly don't have many goals....I just like to live life as it comes.

All in all I think it's quite good though, and I do tend to like fellow Sagittarians cos they remind me of me. Razz
I married a Scorpio...not sure if we are compatable according to the stars, but we have been married 42 years so something must have clicked. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Syl there are compatibility charts on the Internet.
I have dabbled in astrology for years as well as Tarot cards.
I have a knack for tarot as I'm pretty intuitive. People used to say I should charge but I've never felt right charging to help someone like that??

I like the mysterious!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:Syl there are compatibility charts on the Internet.
I have a knack for tarot as I'm pretty intuitive. People used to say I should charge but I've never felt right charging to help someone like that??

I like the mysterious!!

I use Rune Stones.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Yes I use those too. They seem to "sum up" tarot readings nicely.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Runes are better for problem solving.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:55 pm

sassy wrote:Runes are better for problem solving.

Yes they are concise as tarot can be a deeper reading.
I bought a young girl some Angel cards a coupe,years ago. She's the daughter of an old neighbor i used to be fond of. Something awful happened to her and I contacted her on FB and asked for her address and bought her some.
They've really helped her, she's a lovely girl. Going into the army now. Good for her.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:55 pm

I like the mysterious!!

I have a friend who is a Spiritualist Eddie, she could charge a fee if she wanted to because people believe in her. I'm sure there is something in everything if people believe.
I am just one of those people who have never really been into stuff that I cant see or touch or feel myself.
I'm not knocking it though. x

I suppose I have an open mind rather than being a devout disbeliever in anything.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:58 pm

No you're right to question it all! I have to continually questions things Syl, it's loads of my Gemini dual nature Suspect Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:

I bought a young girl some Angel cards a coupe,years ago. She's the daughter of an old neighbor i used to be fond of. Something awful happened to her and I contacted her on FB and asked for her address and bought her some.
They've really helped her, she's a lovely girl. Going into the army now. Good for her.
Someone bought me Angel cards. I love mine. 
Glad they helped your friends daughter
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:06 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Just a bit of fun.

Me first I suppose:

Gemini traits

WHO'S NEXT?

Gemini, the split personality of the Zodiac.   Cross them are your peril, they never forget a slight.   Low attention span and get bored easily.   Can talk the tits off a goat.   Mostly gregarious, but watch out for the evil twin.
Didn't know you had met Edds!  Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hi nems X

He's they're very "gentle" aren't they? That's why they're good for teens IMO
You can pull one daily and they are little tokens of serenity I think.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hi nems X

He's they're very "gentle" aren't they? That's why they're good for teens IMO
You can pull one daily and they are little tokens of serenity I think.
They are x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:51 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahaha I don't have an evil twin but I do have a "twin"

I don't hold a grudge but the rest is true.

What are you Horatio?

Guess.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:53 pm

Syl wrote:Sagittarius....as far as I know common traits are outgoing, honest, easily bored yet easy going.

You're a typical Saggi. Opinionated, not afraid to take the bull by the horns and won't take a back seat if someone insults you. It's my bet you're also quite spontaneous given half the chance and rather a free spirit, or at least you were when you were younger.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:53 pm

I hate it when people say "guess"!

Give me a clue about yourself - somethjng subtle
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:54 pm

I like the mysterious!!

Right, you'll have to do me a reading now. Get the cards out. Come on, don't be shy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:55 pm

eddie wrote:I hate it when people say "guess"!

You should be able to suss it by what you already know of my posting style.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:No you're right to question it all! I have to continually questions things Syl, it's loads of my Gemini dual nature Suspect Suspect

Over think things, you mean! STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Happy-smiley32
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:56 pm

I have cards but one went missing when I moved a few months ago - which I'll find as soon as a suitcase is returned to my loft - long story
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:57 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I hate it when people say "guess"!

You should be able to suss it by what you already know of my posting style.

I've narrowed it down I think....?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:57 pm

eddie wrote:I have cards but one went missing when I moved a few months ago - which I'll find as soon as a suitcase is returned to my loft - long story

Excuses excuses
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Firstly I won't do one "online", best in person but can be done over the phone - but it's better when the questioner handle the cards.
Secomdly you never said please
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Capricorn?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:01 pm

nicko wrote:Capricorn?

Coming up
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:Firstly I won't do one "online", best in person but can be done over the phone - but it's better when the questioner handle the cards.
Secomdly you never said please

I'll let you off.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:02 pm

CAPRICORN - Nicko

CAPRICORN ZODIAC SIGN CAPRICORN HOROSCOPE

Information On Capricorn Astrology

Element: Earth

Quality: Cardinal

Color: Brown, Grey, Black

Day: Saturday

Ruler: Saturn

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Virgo

Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Cancer

Lucky Numbers: 1, 4, 8, 10, 13, 17, 19, 22, 26

Date range: December 22 - January 19

Capricorn traits

Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers

Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst

Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

When it comes to professionalism and traditional values, Capricorn is the first. Capricorn is practical and is considered to be the most serious sign of the zodiac, who possess an independence that enables significant progress both on the personal level and in business.

As an Earth sign, for a Capricorn there is nothing more important in life than family. Capricorn is a master of self-control and has the potential to be a great leader or manager as long as it is in the sphere of business.

Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn, and this planet represents restrictions of all kinds. The influence of Saturn makes Capricorn-born practical and responsible, so they know how to save money for the future.They are masters when they need to prove that they are right. People born under the Capricorn sign sometimes can be really stubborn. They strive to get to the top only with their experience.

Problems may occur when the Capricorn is forced to be very close with his associates. Capricorn-born have a hard time accepting others' differences, and in these situations, there is a need to control people or to impose their traditionalist values. They think that they are the only ones who know how to solve a problem, but they must learn how to forgive others, to allow them to be who they are and to stop condemning them.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/capricorn/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Empty HEY...you forgot about 'ME' and I put this up here before going outside...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:09 am

4EVER2 wrote:and in my BANNER it stated 'Pisces' when you get time!~~~

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Pisces-horoscope-smiley-emoticon   STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  2794048296   
And then you just forgot all about me ~~~ STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  3201073460   guess that proves that the 'Banner Box' doesn't always work, for getting your attention HUH!  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 am

I think this is off the site Eddie got them from (is it Edds?)

Pisces Zodiac Sign Pisces Horoscope

Element: Water
Color: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
Day: Thursday, Monday
Ruler: Neptune
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Cancer, Scorpio
Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Virgo
Lucky Numbers: 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
Date range: February 19 - March 20

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Pisces

Pisces traits

Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes
Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.
People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.
Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:12 am

Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian

Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof

Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener

Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them

Aquarius-born are shy and quiet , but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic. However, in both cases, they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others. They are able to see without prejudice, on both sides, which makes them people who can easily solve problems.

Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need to be some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power. People born under the Aquarius sign, look at the world as a place full of possibilities.

Aquarius is an air sign, and as such, uses his mind at every opportunity. If there is no mental stimulation, they are bored and lack a motivation to achieve the best result.

The ruling planet of Aquarius, Uranus has a timid, abrupt and sometimes aggressive nature, but it also gives Aquarius visionary quality. They are capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now.

Uranus also gave them the power of quick and easy transformation, so they are known as thinkers, progressives and humanists. They feel good in a group or a community, so they constantly strive to be surrounded by other people.

The biggest problem for Aquarius-born is the feeling that they are limited or constrained. Because of the desire for freedom and equality for all, they will always strive to ensure freedom of speech and movement. Aquarius-born have a reputation for being cold and insensitive persons, but this is just their defence mechanism against premature intimacy. They need to learn to trust others and express their emotions in a healthy way.

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 am

sassy wrote:I think this is off the site Eddie got them from (is it Edds?)

Pisces Zodiac Sign Pisces Horoscope

Element: Water
Color: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
Day: Thursday, Monday
Ruler: Neptune
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Cancer, Scorpio
Best for Marriage and Partnerships: Virgo
Lucky Numbers: 3, 7, 12, 16, 21, 25, 30, 34, 43, 52
Date range: February 19 - March 20

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Pisces

Pisces traits
Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
Pisces likes: Being alone, sleeping, music, romance, visual media, swimming, spiritual themes
Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

Pisces are very friendly, so they often find themselves in a company of very different people. Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back.
Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity.
Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent. Neptune is connected to music, so Pisces reveal music preferences in the earliest stages of life. They are generous, compassionate and extremely faithful and caring.
People born under the Pisces sign have an intuitive understanding of the life cycle and thus achieve the best emotional relationship with other beings.
Pisces-born are known by their wisdom, but under the influence of Uranus, Pisces sometimes can take the role of a martyr, in order to catch the attention. Pisces are never judgmental and always forgiving. They are also known to be most tolerant of all the zodiac signs.

Hmmm, seems my marginal sign pulled my "always forgiving & most tolerant" off kilter and I'm left with 'hard headed & will talk your ear off and bury you with my wisdom' LMAO  TY, Sassy...it's not changed much over the many years!  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:24 am

Aquarius

That is me. Scarily accurate.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:06 am

4EVER2 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:and in my BANNER it stated 'Pisces' when you get time!~~~

STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  Pisces-horoscope-smiley-emoticon   STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  2794048296   
And then you just forgot all about me ~~~ STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  3201073460   guess that proves that the 'Banner Box' doesn't always work, for getting your attention HUH!  LOL

I'm so sorry 4ever! I wouldn't want to hurt your piscean feelings!
I truly didn't see it
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:45 am

eddie wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

I'm so sorry 4ever! I wouldn't want to hurt your piscean feelings!
I truly didn't see it
  STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  701223944
NP...but it did prove that the 'Banner Box' isn't always unfaultable as a warning site. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 am

Yes, it does - for me, anyway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

You're a typical Saggi.   Opinionated, not afraid to take the bull by the horns and won't take a back seat if someone insults you.   It's my bet you're also quite spontaneous given half the chance and rather a free spirit, or at least you were when you were younger.

Once a free spirit always a free spirit HT. STAR SIGNS - let us work you out!  3239900740
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Cass wrote:Aquarius

That is me. Scarily accurate.

I'm Aquarius too Cass I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:58 pm

So three Aquarians - FTL and Cass and Veya
two Sagittarians - sassy and Syl
one Pisces - 4ever
one Capricorn - Nicko
one Gemini - eddie

Any more takers?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next