NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed

2 posters

Go down

In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed Empty In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:04 am

For the naive Jews and others who castigate those of us who dare to oppose open borders for hordes of male Muslim invaders  masquerading as refugees, a glimpse into the heart of darkness:

And now for proof that in Merkeland a woman doesn't have to be young to be harassed.
Not the man on the street but the woman on the street for a change.  Here's an elderly lady in Hamburg, telling of the harassment and intimidation she has received from men of a misogynist culture.  Even as she speaks a group of Muslim youths comes up to mock and interject:

Racist of me to share Vlad Tepes's video?  I hardly think so.  After all, though not as elderly as this lady, I know how it feels to be surrounded by a group of young Muslim men intent on some kind of mischief.  I've blogged elsewhere about the incident in Antwerp that had me scared.

http://daphneanson.blogspot.de/2016/04/in-merkeland-nazi-chants-woman-doesnt.html

I do not share the terminology and poor language to describe the situation, but the reality is on whether many migrants have capitalized on the refugee crisis to exploit the situation to gain access to EU nations. On top of that people have a right to have genuine concerns over large numbers of people entering EU nations who's beliefs will openly conflict with the well being and equality of groups who already reside in the nation. You are then further increasing a divide within society, which will form prejudice all round. From Muslims being prejudiced towards women, homosexuals, Jews etc, leading them to prejudices being formed against Muslims that already reside and are integrated in that nations society.
Integration works best with smaller manageable numbers over time.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed Empty Re: In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:20 am

Yes integration does work, as the Uk as over centuries is living proof of that, as is the US and Australia.
Again its level of immigrants that can make it very difficult and problematic

Many African and Indian Ugandans have very much integrated

Back to top Go down

In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed Empty Re: In Merkeland, Nazi Chants & A Woman Doesn't Have To Be Young To Be Harassed

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:41 am

Stormee wrote:NONE have integrated, they have come here to get what they can and keep everything between themselves.

The garment industry in Coventry has many many smallish back street units, go try to get a job at any of them, tiz a CLOSED SHOP to whitiz.

Nonsense you are just being as per usual making an absurd claimed which is born from prejudice view
The real issue here is actually you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am

Stormee wrote:NONE have integrated, they have come here to get what they can and keep everything between themselves.

The garment industry in Coventry has many many smallish back street units, go try to get a job at any of them, tiz a CLOSED SHOP to whitiz.

Lots of other cultures have integrated well in the uk - there are small sects of people yes, who tend to 'stick to their own' and that includes the Orthodox Jews

I don't hear you complaining about them?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down