NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards!

4 posters

Go down

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! Empty The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards!

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 pm

There’s no shortage of stock images that defy reason — see pregnant lady staring at a glass of scotch in an office chair — but this one really rattled our onesies.

Babies with beards. Are they cute? Are they a little scary? What would you do if your baby came out with a luscious Tom Selleck ‘stache under his nose? Could you cuddle up to a baby with a beard?

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! 5707ffab2e00002d00950cb8

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! 5707ffad1e00008700706901

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! 5707ffab150000ee010b463c

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/babies-with-beards_us_57080385e4b04bf520ff7ae1

My gift to you all today.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! Empty Re: The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards!

Post by eddie Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:32 pm

Not as cute as me with a beard but still cute.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards! Empty Re: The only way babies could be more awesome is if they had beards!

Post by Miffs2 Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:32 pm

eddie wrote:Not as cute as me with a beard but still cute.
No one wears a beard as well as you Edds x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Don't beards look kinda messy? Look at the beards above and compare them with the hair on the top. The beard is all wirey and unkempt, while the hair on top can be neatly combed.

I have a full beard, which I grew while I was in the hospital. It was an accomplishment, but now I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna keep it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:24 am

Original Quill wrote:Don't beards look kinda messy?  Look at the beards above and compare them with the hair on the top.  The beard is all wirey and unkempt, while the hair on top can be neatly combed.

I have a full beard, which I grew while I was in the hospital.  It was an accomplishment, but now I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna keep it.

If you still have any willpower, kill it now before it gains sentience.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:10 am

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Not as cute as me with a beard but still cute.
No one wears a beard as well as you Edds x

Thanks nems. I knew you'd understand.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:10 am

Original Quill wrote:Don't beards look kinda messy?  Look at the beards above and compare them with the hair on the top.  The beard is all wirey and unkempt, while the hair on top can be neatly combed.

I have a full beard, which I grew while I was in the hospital.  It was an accomplishment, but now I'm trying to figure out if I'm gonna keep it.

Keep it. Beards are way cooler than no beards.
Or just go for the unshaven look - very sexy!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

If you still have any willpower, kill it now before it gains sentience.
Hahahahaha!  Razz
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:01 am

I don't like bushy beards. I think they may be smelly and contain bite of dropped food. pale
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:17 am

Miffs2 wrote:I don't like bushy beards. I think they may be smelly and contain bite of dropped food. pale

Egg yolk. No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Miffs2 wrote:I don't like bushy beards. I think they may be smelly and contain bite of dropped food. pale

Me too. That's one of the visions I dislike. And how about blowing your nose? Ewww...

Still, with the electric trimmer, it's much neater than the one when I was in graduate school. I'm constantly washing and brushing it...like one of those nuts who fastidiously washes his or her hands.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:55 pm

A trimmed beard is okay and I can't imagine yours would be smelly or full of egg yolk quill lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:40 pm

The last one is great, he looks as if he is wondering how the hell it got there lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down