NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

+3
Major
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor Empty Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:29 pm

A Greek farmer enraged at refugees tenting on his land has been filmed ploughing through their campsite with his tractor.
Claiming he needed to prepare the land for his cows, farmer Lazaros Oulis turned the field in Idomeni, Greece into soft soil while dozens of migrants stood by watching.

Footage of the incident showed him driving through litter and narrowly dodging tents before he was stopped by local police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518861/Greek-farmer-smashes-Syrian-migrants-tents-TRACTOR-set-camp-fields.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor Empty Re: Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:38 pm

Sounds like a lovely fellow ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents  on his land with  his tractor Empty Re: Greek Farmer bulldozes migrants tents on his land with his tractor

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sounds like a lovely fellow ...

yep..but better than being a starving fellow....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:33 pm

of course it will be a case of "oh well its only one of ours" when he goes under
financially ruined

perhaps they will give the land to te refugees for free then....

(and the "invasion" will have been won....)

typical lefty govt....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:48 pm

When you watch the vid, he just actually kind of mows around the tents, and he did offer them a portion of his field.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

When you watch the vid, he just actually kind of mows around the tents, and he did offer them a portion of his field.

Ben jumped to conclusions as usual and was quick to defend his version of the underdog.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:08 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Ben jumped to conclusions as usual and was quick to defend his version of the underdog.

"My version" of the underdog?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Yep your version of the underdog
Perhaps the farmer was the underdog?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:Yep your version of the underdog
Perhaps the farmer was the underdog?

Is this about this morning?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Actually it is.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:Actually it is.

Thought so. I was hoping you could keep it off the board, at least No
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Why would I? That would be typical of you wouldn't it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:01 pm

And don't do the shaky green emoticon head thing at me.
You know it irritates me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:And don't do the shaky green emoticon head thing at me.
You know it irritates me.

I'm learning all sorts of things about you these days ...

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm

Very mature Ben.
Why don't you just stick to the topic and your own rules and don't bring personal things into the debate?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 pm

eddie wrote:Very mature Ben.
Why don't you just stick to the topic and your own rules and don't bring personal things into the debate?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was you who started this. I was just trying to comment on the thread and keep things we said we weren't going to talk about out of this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Didn't do a great job then did you?
I didn't start it. I never do.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

oh for gods sake ...dont you two start....

I couldnt care less what eddie said "outside of the forum"

and YOU should be more polite Ben Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Stay out of it Vic
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Now dont you start on me young lady.....

I'm not having admin and mod at open war....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

and besides what you said to ben was pretty cutting really.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

eddie wrote:Stay out of it Vic

For the first time today we agree! Maybe that can carry over to later? Perhaps?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and besides what you said to ben was pretty cutting really.....

Seriously? You're taking his side? Rolling Eyes
Whatever
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 pm

Yep, Ben has conned you two into partaking of one of his wind ups hasn't he lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:

Seriously? You're taking his side?  Rolling Eyes
Whatever

See, this is what people like you do -- you try to make it out like everyone would see things the same way as you, then you act shocked when you find out that isn't the case. Anyway, see you later -- maybe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever

See, this is what people like you do -- you try to make it out like everyone would see things the same way as you, then you act shocked when you find out that isn't the case. Anyway, see you later -- maybe.

I do that??? Oh my fucking God!!! Seriously?!

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Offering the other leg - the one with bells on lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 pm

sassy wrote:Yep, Ben has conned you two into partaking of one of his wind ups hasn't he lol

I can quite assure you it's fucking well not a wind up sassy.
I've had enough.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Whatever

I do that??? Oh my fucking God!!! Seriously?!

If the shoe fits ... not to bring up the shoes thing again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:23 pm

there was NO need to be so cruel...

and Ben...you aint entirely innocent ..... Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Yep, Ben has conned you two into partaking of one of his wind ups hasn't he lol

I've had enough.

Yeah, I think I'm going to be moving some things around this evening.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Bringing things up is your specially Ben
And Vic? Why are you getting involved exactly?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

uh oh...misuse of power....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

I've had enough.

Yeah, I think I'm going to be moving some things around this evening.

Big deal.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Lol lol lol lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

cos both of you seem to be suffering PMS Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

eddie wrote:Bringing things up is your specially Ben

You just don't want anybody taking my side. And yeah, I'm pretty good at bringing things up, usually get no complaints in that department. tongue
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Sassy I will pm you
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Actually I won't becasue apparently Ben is going to tell anyway
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 pm

eddie wrote:Actually I won't becasue apparently Ben is going to tell anyway
you forget, I've taken part in one of his wind ups lol. However as I am dead bored it's amusing me

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Bringing things up is your specially Ben

You just don't want anybody taking my side. And yeah, I'm pretty good at bringing things up, usually get no complaints in that department. tongue

usually after about 20 pints eh....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:29 pm

eddie wrote:Actually I won't becasue apparently Ben is going to tell anyway

Oh, now I have to be the one? You were ready to spill everything in the other thread. (Speaking of which, another bad memory)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Well im sure everyone knows by now
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:Well im sure everyone knows by now

Yeah, there's another plan that went to hell, isn't it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:34 pm

Fuck you seriously
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:34 pm

PLAN????

sure ben.......

infamy infamy everyones got it infor me...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Vic why are you shit stirring? Have you got something to say???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:36 pm

You know, I don't care to hear what another person from this stupid country has to say.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You know, I don't care to hear what another person from this stupid country has to say.

Hahahahaha if you wasn't so stupid you'd be funny!!

Let's have this out shall we?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next