NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail

2 posters

Go down

Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail Empty Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:50 pm

Oh dear.. Proper cringeworthy

..http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3516911/Man-filmed-gazing-distance-wife-gyrates-wearing-low-cut-dress-video-storming-internet.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail Empty Re: Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail

Post by Syl Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:22 pm

Bless her. Embarassed
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail Empty Re: Wife Does LapDance for Hubbie - Massive Fail

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Syl wrote:Bless her. Embarassed

He looks embarrassed to hell.   Poor lad.   I guess when you've been eating egg and chips for years, it doesn't matter what plate it gets served up on, it's still egg and chips.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Bless her. Embarassed

He looks embarrassed to hell.   Poor lad.   I guess when you've been eating egg and chips for years, it doesn't matter what plate it gets served up on, it's still egg and chips.

He does look embarrassed. ...maybe the fact that she's videoing it put him off.

I don't necessarily agree with your last sentence though. It can still be fun even when you've been married for decades.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:06 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He does look embarrassed. ...maybe the fact that she's videoing it put him off.

I don't necessarily agree with your last sentence though. It can still be fun even when you've been married for decades.

Of course.   I was being facetious! tongue
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down