NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN Palestinian Analyst To CIA Analyst: White People Cannot Understand What Motivates Terrorists

Go down

CNN Palestinian Analyst To CIA Analyst: White People Cannot Understand What Motivates Terrorists Empty CNN Palestinian Analyst To CIA Analyst: White People Cannot Understand What Motivates Terrorists

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 am

Discussing how best to counter Islamist terrorism, Rula Jebreal, whom CNN claims is a “foreign policy analyst,” patronized Buck Sexton, a former CIA analyst who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, telling him “white people” cannot understand Islamic culture. Sexton asked, “Why isn’t their intervention before somebody says, ‘All right, I’ve reached out to ISIS, I’m joining the jihad.’” After bloviating that the problem derived from the West’s failure to integrate Muslims into their societies, Jebreal condescended, “I don’t know, Buck, if you speak Arabic. And clearly, you talk about terrorists, but you need to understand the culture. You need to understand the language. You need to understand what is appealing — what is the message that ISIS actually is selling in these prison cells. And what they are selling online.”

Sexton responded, “Respectfully, I served in Iraq and Afghanistan targeting people that were doing beheadings, that were building suicide vests. I mean, so I was doing that at a very specific level.” The two talked over each other for a bit, and then Jebreal raised the race card: “With all due respect, white people like yourself who doesn’t understand the language, doesn’t understand the culture and doesn’t even know the religion —”Sexton interrupted, “I don’t know what that has to do with trying to prevent people from blowing up buses and trying to annihilate —” Jebreal cut back in, “As I said, respectfully, that’s already too late …” before bloviating further.

Finally, Sexton got a chance to respond, and fired back, “There are a lot of people who are disenfranchised who don’t strap on suicide vests, who don’t decide that they are going to join to foreign fight in a foreign country as part of an imperial venture and kill as many innocent civilians in their own country as possible.”

Jebreal uttering racist comments should not surprise anyone: she accused Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu of racism after his most recent reelection, saying, When he [Netanyahu] talked about Arabs during the campaign election in March, when he said Arabs are driving in droves to vote, I think he looks at President Obama and he sees a Black man from the minority whose middle name is Hussein, whose father was Muslim, rising up in a country like this that gives opportunities, rising up and leading the most important nation in the world.” She said of religious Jews in the Israeli army, “The greater integration of ultra-Orthodox Jews clearly offers benefits to Jewish Israelis, but for Palestinian Israeli citizens, it has meant a new, religiously inspired racism, on top of the old secular discrimination.”

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4413/cnn-palestinian-analyst-cia-analyst-white-people-hank-berrien

Another regressive leftist racist.
Last I checked Many Muslims are Caucasian and thus would be classified as white

It's also important to note that Caucasians evolved in the Middle East (near the Caucasus, west Arab Levant ,north of Iran). The ''Caucasians'' include: Arabs, North African (Berbers), Iranians, north Indian Subcontinental people, Europeans etc. The predominant racial type in all those areas is Caucasian

So here we have someone being very racist classifying many of the Islamic terrorists as non-white, showing it is she that has not got the first clue what she is talking about and the best point made to counter her which was spot on and shows the poor regressive views that look to make victims out of the terrorists, proving what idiots they are. It also proves the constant bull and disinformation Palestinian activists spew out daily.
This was spot on.

“There are a lot of people who are disenfranchised who don’t strap on suicide vests, who don’t decide that they are going to join to foreign fight in a foreign country as part of an imperial venture and kill as many innocent civilians in their own country as possible.”

Back to top Go down