NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport

5 posters

Go down

Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport Empty Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

WARNING - DISTRESSING IMAGES: In the video the toddler cries while perched on another victim, who is yet to have been identified, but was described by CNN as her mother

This is the harrowing moment a toddler sobs over an adult's body at Brussels airport in the aftermath of the suicide bomb attacks which killed 31 people and injure hundreds. The grainy mobile footage, which was shot by a taxi driver searching for his family, makes deeply distressing viewing. It shows toddler, who is covered in blood, perched on another victim who is yet to have been identified but described by CNN as her mother. "Those images stayed with me in my mind, and I keep seeing the girl crying, crying, crying. She is just a girl," said the taxi driver, who had just entered Departure Hall 1 when he came across the girl. Francisco Izquierdo, who told CNN the images would haunt him for the rest of his life, had rushed into the airport to find his son, an airport cafe employee, after the bombers struck.
He said he took out his phone so he could record the scenes of devastation.

But instead he came across the toddler, who police told him to leave where she was so it would easier to identify her and the woman.
Small fires are still burning in the video, while emergency service workers scramble to put out the fires. Mr Izquierdo could not find his son at the airport, but was soon contacted by his wife and daughter, who said he was alive and well. Prosecuters say at least 31 people have died after the three suicide bombings on Tuesday at Brussel's Zaventem airport and at Maelbeek metro station. The attacks were carried out by brothers Khalid El Bakraoui, who blew himself up in the metro station, and Ibrahim El Bakraoui, who did so at the airport, according to investigators.
Police are also searching for a suspected killer dubbed "the man in white" after he appeared on CCTV at the airport standing next to the brothers moments before the explosions.

And it emerged on Thursday that a possible fourth suspect is being pursued after he was seen on CCTV footage standing next to the metro bomber with a large suitcase. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, is expected to join her EU counterparts in Brussels for an emergency meeting on Thursday. The meeting "intended to show solidarity with Belgium, discuss the actual state of play in the fight against terrorism and pursue swift completion and implementation of legislation."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/12203037/Brussels-attack-Harrowing-footage-emerges-of-toddler-weeping-over-body-at-Brussels-airport.html

Back to top Go down

Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport Empty Re: Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:14 pm

No. I won't watch it. I can't. I have no idea what we can do with these mad murdering bastards. How can you deal with someone who thinks his God wants him to kill.?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport Empty Re: Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:05 pm

dunno miffs...
BUT....when te images of that drowned kid went press wide....the left went barmey in seconds, demanding this that and the other be done

I note that they are silent on this...but then lets face it...its only one of ours innit.....

It will be quickly burried in reams of crap about how good for us all these types are, along with pointless and doubless insincere mesages of sympathy and outrage from various Muslim councils
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:06 pm

not to mention that every understandable voice of anger will be quickly villifed by the insane and morally bankrupt left....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:12 pm

they (the left) were quick to scream how that kid getting drowned was "our" fault thats you me and fred up the road

quick to demand we strip our already suffering outcasts (the sick and disabled) of even more payment ij order to fund a massive "rescue" and help event

now we will see how slow and reticent they are, and how many meaningless platitudes they can come up with....

when the rightful retribution comes, (and it will, these monsters cant avoid eventually blowing up a relative of the "wrong person" as it were) they will of course blame the R/W

the truth of course is that it will be the fault of the LEFT, and its policies and attitudes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dunno miffs...
BUT....when te images of that drowned kid went press wide....the left went barmey in seconds, demanding this that and the other be done

I note that they are silent on this...but then lets face it...its only one of ours innit.....

It will be quickly burried in reams of crap about how good for us all these types are, along with pointless and doubless insincere mesages of sympathy and outrage from various Muslim councils
+ 100

I too note the silence and the media constant careful reference to the tiny minority of Muslims. If they are the tiny minority why haven't all the other Muslims rounded them up and handed them over? Perhaps they are all to busy with their tacit approval?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 pm

What we did in ww2 was to arrest all GERMANS and Japanese in the country and put them in close confinement in special camps till the war was over.
We couldn't do it now as there are too many of them and the "human rights" brigade would go nuts.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm

This is awesome. You guys are using a mourning child to justify what really sounds to me like the mass oppression of an entire population of innocent people.

Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport Clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight

OF COURSE we have to do everything within reason to keep things like this from happening. But what you people are suggesting (or seeming to suggest) is not reasonable. Most Muslims are not terrorists!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:56 pm

Oh I see Ben, that would be rather like the lefy used that drowned kid to impose mass immigration (and the consequent GREATLY increased risk of terrorism) upon an entire population of innocent people

of course I realise that the left dont actually think that ,of course in their terms, we (as individuals ) are NOT innocent, we SHOULD be wearing sack cloth and ashes and be regularly subject to such atrocities

much the same thinking as ISIS use in fact...

you live in the land of satan therefore you ARE satan ...so its OK to blow you up....

and like I said..the leftist platitudes..."OF COURSE we have to do everything within reason to keep things like this from happening" followed of course by the knife in the back of "But what you people are suggesting (or seeming to suggest) is not reasonable."

So, whats reasonable ...that will reduce occurences of this nature and the mounting death toll to their "pre islamic invasion" levels?

I suppose you think "asking them nicely" will suffice

and BTW WAITING untill they do something and THEN acting to arrest one or two IS NOT an option...

please tell me what the arrest of abdeslam is going to do for the victims of the french attacks?? or do we simply shrug our shoulders and write them of with a callous "c'est la vie"

then sit there waiting for the next lot

and ...rinse and repeat.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:54 pm

1) Were the Brussels perpetrators refugees? Nope.

2) Do we not kill innocent people in majority-Muslim countries? Yes, we do. We've killed a lot of children over there, and their parents, too. Don't you think they feel the same way we do about that?

3) There is no "Islamic invasion" going on. But the way to reduce terrorism is better investigative work, more cooperation among national governments, and maybe we could actually try being nice to Muslim nations? Bin Laden built them schools and hospitals -- could we do something like that?

4) If arresting Abdeslam is pointless, why do we make murder a crime in the first place? What do you propose "doing" for the victims; should we bomb another wedding in Pakistan?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:1) Were the Brussels perpetrators refugees? Nope.

maybe not? BUT it is known that plenty have come in via that route

2) Do we not kill innocent people in majority-Muslim countries? Yes, we do. We've killed a lot of children over there, and their parents, too. Don't you think they feel the same way we do about that?

so leave them to kill one another...its not our fight/problem.....but I mean LEAVE them...absolutely....no refugees no help no aid

3) There is no "Islamic invasion" going on.   (well you would say that wouldnt you) But the way to reduce terrorism is better investigative work, more cooperation among national governments, and maybe we could actually try being nice to Muslim nations? Bin Laden built them schools and hospitals -- could we do something like that?

likely no point....build em schools and they turn them into places to educate the next gen of terrorist  Brussels attacks: Harrowing footage emerges of toddler weeping over body at Zaventem airport 2190311264

4) If arresting Abdeslam is pointless, why do we make murder a crime in the first place? (I didnt say it was pointless per se...after all he's "off the street") What do you propose "doing" for the victims;

a bit less lefty sympathy for the cause of it

a bit less lefty telling them they deserve it (becasue of the "sins" of empire)

a bit less lefty obstructionism to effective border control

a bit less lefty obstructionism to either executing the rubbish or alternatively locking them up somewhere that will cause prolonged and severe suffering...

a bit less lefty sympathy for those who are actively and willingly being radicalised...to become evil, you HAVE to be evil anyway  so treat them for the evil they are....

should we bomb another wedding in Pakistan?

AND.....we should be aiming to get off oil asap..... let em go back to sand grubbing
then their lands would have their true value....zero...zilch...
they would have nothing to attract any sort of attention....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:38 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:This is awesome. You guys are using a mourning child to justify what really sounds to me like the mass oppression of an entire population of innocent people.
OF COURSE we have to do everything within reason to keep things like this from happening. But what you people are suggesting (or seeming to suggest) is not reasonable. Most Muslims are not terrorists!

Oh what wonderful news that is, that most Muslims are not terrorists, Rendering you clueless again to the fact there is a substantial amount that are, into the amount of hundreds of thousands that are active and in the millions that support them.

The lefty regressive view is based not on recognizing the extent of this massive problem, but stupidly to downplay the massive scale and extent of the problem.

I mean on another thread I am told its to be expected that Muslims will be pissed and angered at events a hundred years ago and at events in other countries, making the worst apologist excuse for why we see extensively Muslims turn to violence, based fundamentally off its own religious teachings. Where even worse is then arguing there is a problem then to allow Muslims entry, , which I do not advocate.

How many more are going to have to die, for you to wake the fuck up and understand the massive extent of this problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:44 am

I must admit that Quill's point made no sense in that other thread and I have asked him to explain it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Quill's points are sometimes hard to understand, but he is left wing so it's understandable.

[Nor really but he's always running down right wingers, pot kettle ect]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down