NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY I Detest Malcolm Turnbull !

2 posters

Go down

WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! Empty WHY I Detest Malcolm Turnbull !

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:17 am

Cool

1.  He belongs to the Liberal Party.

2.  'Liberals' aren't really liberals -- they're the Aussie equivalent of the Tories.

3.  And, they smell funny..

4.  L'il ol' Mal stuffed up our internet and phone sytems :  two years ago, they promised to give us a "better" national broadband network, supposedly saving some "30 billion dollars" over the next decade, by offering us (the Australian people) a third rate "fibre to the node" (FTN) telephone/internet system; instead of a superior fibre past nearly every propety system...     Mad

5.  Even though young Anthony Rabbitt was still PM at the time of said decision, Malcolm was his Communications Minister back when, and the goon responsible for selling this foolish alternative..

6.  Since they began rolling out this fourth grade option, internet and phone speeds and services have tumbled around many regional areas;  and the final service will only have around 25% of the speed and 25% of the capacity that the previous Labour gov'ts vaunted optic fibre system would have had !

7.  Because the aged copper cables running down 90% of the streets in Oz are falling apart, they need to be replaced anyway, as this new fifth-rate option is being unrolled -- already have burnt through $90 billion of those supposed savings, and threatening to swallow up the remaining $20 billion over the next 10 years, or so !    Sad

8.  And, many Liberals look funny, as well.

9.  Despite early promises last year,  Turnbull has failed to make any genuine progress in regard to such issues as 'affordable' housing, a more fairer taxation system, or raising more revenue by closing a few of the loopholes and perks that favour their big business and millionaire mates and sponsors.

10. Oh, and did I mention that Liberals in general smell funny ? 

Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! Empty Re: WHY I Detest Malcolm Turnbull !

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:44 pm

And that is why Mal aint so bad (even if he is leader of the RW) Laughing

4, 5, 6, and 7 are all Stuffed up NBN, but wasn't actually leader at the time just had to sell it.

9 is he is a politican WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! 112848305

1, 2, 3, and 10 are all just universal right wing personal
hygiene issues  WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! 474684931 WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! 474684931 WHY I Detest  Malcolm  Turnbull ! 474684931
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down