NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesbian Fondled 15 Years Old Girl Drunk

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lesbian Fondled 15 Years Old Girl Drunk Empty Re: Lesbian Fondled 15 Years Old Girl Drunk

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:18 am

The girl shouldn't have been drinking though.

I think that sentence is a bit harsh tbh.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lesbian Fondled 15 Years Old Girl Drunk Empty Re: Lesbian Fondled 15 Years Old Girl Drunk

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The girl shouldn't have been drinking though.

32-months is not even three years. Honestly, you guys in the UK with your pussy sentencing?!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The girl shouldn't have been drinking though.

32-months is not even three years.  Honestly, you guys in the UK with your pussy sentencing?!

I sometimes think that sentences are too lenient, but that other sentences are too harsh. I think this one was too harsh really. The girl wasn't a baby and she did get drunk and go along with it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Rags as much as you tell teens and educate them and nag them and beg them.....some of them will still experiment with drink; it's readily available.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:11 pm

I read a really bizarre story about a woman who met some bloke on the internet, met up with him and had sex several times blindfolded, and it turned out to be a woman with a strap on thingy. Laughing She was sentenced to 8 years in prison!

I mean - what kind of idiot would agree to that sort of thing in the first place? Laughing

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/12/gayle-newland-sentenced-eight-years-prison-duping-friend-having-sex
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:13 pm

I don't believe she didn't know it was a women!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 pm

eddie wrote:I don't believe she didn't know it was a women!

That's what I thought, and even if she didn't, she was clearly into some kinky stuff.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 pm

I just find it bizarre that it went to court at all. I think I would have just told the "victim" that if she insisted on meeting a strange "man" on the internet and wearing a blindfold every time they met up for two years, she deserved all she got! Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't believe she didn't know it was a women!

That's what I thought, and even if she didn't, she was clearly into some kinky stuff.

Certainly seems so. Takes all sorts Suspect
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

32-months is not even three years.  Honestly, you guys in the UK with your pussy sentencing?!

I sometimes think that sentences are too lenient, but that other sentences are too harsh. I think this one was too harsh really. The girl wasn't a baby and she did get drunk and go along with it.

When the victim is legally incapable of giving consent, there is no sense in going into the status of the victim. It's not a factual question, but a legal one.

The sentence should focus solely on the accused. I know a case in North Carolina where a guy got 19-years for the same thing. In the UK it's a joke.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down