NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural

3 posters

Go down

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Empty Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 pm

http://thoughtcatalog.com/eric-redding/2016/02/49-real-nurses-tell-the-terrifying-hospital-ghost-stories-that-scared-them-to-death/?utm_content=buffer2f1bf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Empty Re: Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Humorous and a decent read; but the question that's always 'HAUNTED ME' > > >

How does one tell about a specific incident if indeed the 'incident scared you to death?'  Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Empty Re: Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

aspca4ever wrote:Humorous and a decent read; but the question that's always 'HAUNTED ME' > > >

How does one tell about a specific incident if indeed the 'incident scared you to death?'  Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon

You don't do 'metaphorically' then?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
aspca4ever wrote:Humorous and a decent read; but the question that's always 'HAUNTED ME' > > >

Quite...but the whole 'play on words';

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Silent-hill-wallpapers-hd+(5) 
nurses + scared to death + telling tales =  Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural 3986371719

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:29 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Quite...but the whole 'play on words';

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Silent-hill-wallpapers-hd+(5) 
nurses + scared to death + telling tales =  Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural 3986371719

Ah Silent Hill.  Love those nurses. 

Nurses tell their tales of the supernatural Latest?cb=20151120133533
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:58 pm

INDEED...I so enjoy these HORROR movie's all of this computer generated graphics are just far - too cool; and I grew up being horrified by those 'flying monkeys' from the Wizard of Oz! Shocked

So long ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:41 pm

My mother was a nurse, and was very much "anti occult" (unlike me ...being a druid) but some of the tales she told about "supernatural" goings on would make your hair stand on end....I often wonder if thats what triggered my interest in things "spooky"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Lord Foul wrote:My mother was a nurse, and was very much "anti occult" (unlike me ...being a druid) but some of the tales she told about "supernatural" goings on would make your hair stand on end....I often wonder if thats what triggered my interest in things "spooky"

As they say, there's stranger things than life....or summat like that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:05 pm

I've always believed in spirits

Both the after life kind and the kind that sits in my glass Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Lord Foul wrote:My mother was a nurse, and was very much "anti occult" (unlike me ...being a druid) but some of the tales she told about "supernatural" goings on would make your hair stand on end....I often wonder if thats what triggered my interest in things "spooky"
Having two sets of native Americans culture to listen too...the stories of spirits & spirit guides were pretty thick in our home. We all had an affinity for star gazing - doing things at night sans any flash lights and no fear of 'GHOSTS'... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:17 pm

eddie wrote:I've always believed in spirits

At the same time?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I've always believed in spirits

At the same time?

If they're very, very lucky lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

aspca4ever wrote:
Having two sets of native Americans culture to listen too...the stories of spirits & spirit guides were pretty thick in our home. We all had an affinity for star gazing - doing things at night sans any flash lights and no fear of 'GHOSTS'... Razz

I've always thought Pagans and native Americans are very close in their spirituality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down