NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

damn people who throw bottles into hedges!

5 posters

Go down

damn people who throw bottles into hedges! Empty damn people who throw bottles into hedges!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Just been bandaging three paws of poor Benny. Some dickhead threw glass in s hedge, he ran in to investigate smells and came out streaming blood. Hope they sodding rot!

Back to top Go down

damn people who throw bottles into hedges! Empty Re: damn people who throw bottles into hedges!

Post by nicko Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:53 pm

There's a small plot of grass at the side of my house, every morning lately I find one beer bottle, [empty] thrown on it, why can't they take it home with them?

bloody litter louts!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

damn people who throw bottles into hedges! Empty Re: damn people who throw bottles into hedges!

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:21 pm

how's Benny's paws Sassy?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:22 pm

sassy wrote:Just been bandaging three paws of poor Benny. Some dickhead threw glass in s hedge, he ran in to investigate smells and came out streaming blood. Hope they sodding rot!

I hope he is OK Sassy.
People can be such pigs. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi Syl, he's been to the vets, they checked there was no imbedded glass, but she said he has taken the top off one pad, another is virtually split in half down to it's base and he has other deep cuts.  He's now got proper bandages on, she's given him antibiotics and painkillers, got to keep him off his feet as much as we can until Thursday when she see him again.  He's feeling right proper sorry for himself poor little thing.  Having to put cling film over the bandages when he wants to go out for his business!

This was him this afternoon before the vet put proper bandages on, I'd torn up a towel to bandage him as he had bled through the normal ones.

damn people who throw bottles into hedges! 12814588_10153455431787473_8170196663771891204_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Aww he is gorgeous Sassy, I'm not surprised he looks down in the dumps, his paws must have been really sore...I love his teddies. x.

Why don't people think before they act. damn people who throw bottles into hedges! 2396444674
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm

I don't think they care Syl, selfish bastards!   He has a box full of teddies, goes and picks out the ones he wants every day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 pm

That is one sad pooch!
Glad he's on the mend
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:55 pm

I think the painkillers are helping.  Vet is a bit worried that the really deep one won't heal together.  Thank goodness he's got really good insurance and we don't have to worry about her bills!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:01 pm

sassy wrote:I think the painkillers are helping.  Vet is a bit worried that the really deep one won't heal together.  Thank goodness he's got really good insurance and we don't have to worry about her bills!
They didn't think he'd need a collar cone to help keep him from gnawing at his paw? I'll add his paw to my morning medtations & prayers. lovey eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 pm

No, he's good like that, didn't even gnaw at my pathetic ones.  Paws (3 of them) the others were under the blanket.  Thanks aspca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm

sassy wrote:No, he's good like that, didn't even gnaw at my pathetic ones.  Paws (3 of them) the others were under the blanket.  Thanks aspca.
We have a special type of tape that will strict to it's self and then cover that with a layer of breathable wrapping... good for haired areas and human skin too. Hope they have that over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Tablet hic-uppe . Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:18 pm

That's the tape they used, much better than the old ones.  He's gone straight to sleep, them tablets sure work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down