NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethnic Cleansing UK

+4
HoratioTarr
nicko
eddie
Major
8 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ethnic Cleansing UK  Empty Re: Ethnic Cleansing UK

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:28 am

A while ago I was told by a very trustworthy source, that he (the source) was told by a politican (back bench MP) that Eastern Europeans were encouraged here to "whiten up England"

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:52 am

I THOUGHT THEY WERE ENCOURAGED TO RUB THE tORY'S FACE IN IT, THAT'S WHAT labour said didn't they?

[caps Keep sticking]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Why the hell have we got this in the politics thread, why is it even being replied to?  ETHNIC CLEANSING?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:24 pm

What entitlement?   Subjects are meant to go in the correct section and Ben has reinforced that recently.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Stormee wrote:Should we do it here, have some limited form of it in place or let them continue to pour in at a unmanageable level?????????

Should we really tighten our borders with strict entry control?

Since the term 'ethnic cleansing' is synonymous with extermination, do you mean you want all migrants executed?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:A while ago I was told by a very trustworthy source, that he (the source) was told by a politican (back bench MP) that Eastern Europeans were encouraged here to "whiten up England"

I have a friend who's convinced Israel is behind the whole thing. cyclops
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Stormee wrote:Should we do it here, have some limited form of it in place or let them continue to pour in at a unmanageable level?????????

Since the term 'ethnic cleansing' is synonymous with extermination, do you mean you want all migrants executed?

Oh he knew that, much as he will pretend he didn't.  Sly as they come is Stormee

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:15 pm

It is in the wrong section though, that's true, so I will move it to Social Issues

Last edited by eddie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:20 pm

I am discussing the thread.  I asked why it was allowed to have a thread about ethnic cleansing, when ethnic cleansing means killing a population of a particular race and I don't believe for one second you didn't know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:23 pm

I answered the post.  If you don't want to be pulled up on vileness, don't post vileness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:29 pm

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.

Just ask Sassy how many Jews have been ethnically cleansed from Muslim lands since 1948 Stromee?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/talking/jew_refugees.html

Then ask her how many now remain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:
Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.

Just ask Sassy how many Jews have been ethnically cleansed from Muslim lands since 1948 Stromee?

WHY duz she wanna exterminate Jews?

In answer to your earlier question and this one

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t13945p50-how-to-turn-off-other-people-s-signatures#274717

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Stormee wrote:
Didge wrote:

WHY duz she wanna exterminate Jews?

Who mentioned exterminating Jews.  I want ISRAEL back in it's own borders, giving back the land it has stolen and not ethnically cleansing Palestine to put it's own people on there.

And millions in the world want the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Yet she promotes a map which is a lie claiming all the land in red is stolen

College Politics Textbook Includes Debunked Israel-Palestine ‘Map That Lies’ — and Publisher Responds

Mar. 2, 2016 10:51am Sharona Schwartz

The McGraw-Hill Education book publisher said Wednesday that it would temporarily stop selling one of its college world politics textbooks so that it could review a previously discredited series of maps about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that was included in its pages.
In October, MSNBC apologized for airing the nearly identical four-map graphic, which it later called “completely wrong.”

The publisher’s decision came after pro-Israel blogger Elder of Ziyon reported Tuesday that the map series appeared on page 123 of McGraw-Hill’s college textbook “Global Politics: Engaging a Complex World.”
The graphic purports to show how Israel has taken Palestinian land over five decades.
Ethnic Cleansing UK  College-Textbook-Map-518x620
The map has been widely used by Israel detractors, and has been widely discredited. (Image source: Elder of Ziyon)

“Pending a review, we are placing a hold on sales of the book,” Catherine Mathis, chief communications officer for McGraw-Hill Education, told TheBlaze via email in response to a request for comment.
The book – which retails at online booksellers at $134.21 — presented territories described as “Palestinian land” in green and “Jewish land” in blue in 1946 and 1947 and described the panels as showing the “Palestinian loss of land” over time.
Two more maps dated after Israel’s establishment as an independent state in 1948 denoted the territories as “Palestinian land” and “Israeli land.”
The problem is that Palestinians never actually had sovereignty over any land before Israel withdrew from Gaza and Jericho in 1994 as part of the Oslo Accords.
The blogger who writes under the pen name Elder of Ziyon has taken to calling the graphic “The Map that Lies.” It is often used by detractors of Israel trying to make a case that Israel has over the years vastly expanded its control over Palestinian land.
“The amount of ‘Palestinian land’ hasn’t shrunk — it was created for the first time ever,” Elder of Ziyon observed, referring to Israel’s withdrawal from West Bank and Gaza territories under the Oslo Accords.
Contrary to the McGraw-Hill textbook’s map presentation, prior to the 1967 Six Day War, Jordan controlled the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip. Palestinians living under Jordanian control were Jordanian citizens.
Furthermore, the entire territory comprising where both Jews and Arabs lived under control of the British Mandatory government between World War I and World War II was called “Palestine.” In fact, numerous Jewish initiatives before 1948 used the “Palestine” name, including the Palestine Post (the precursor to today’s Jerusalem Post) and the Palestine Orchestra (the precursor to the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra).
Another key detail omitted in the college textbook is that the 1947 U.N. Partition Plan was rejected by the Arab states, which did not agree to the creation of a Jewish state, even in a fraction of the territory that comprises today’s Israel.
“I was shocked and astonished to see this deceptive and false graphic being used in the textbook. Up until now, it had only been used in anti-Israel propaganda,” blogger Elder of Ziyon told TheBlaze via email. “The authors edited the graphic to make it even worse, referring to each successive panel as a ‘stage’ as if the Jews have been planning to dispossess Arabs for over seventy years.”
The book appears to be used as a textbook in several college courses whose syllabi are posted online, including at Northwestern Oklahoma State University and Western Illinois University.
Following a controversy that erupted after MSNBC aired the similar map graphic, the networkacknowledged that “the maps were not factually accurate” and said that “we regret using them.”
Read Elder of Ziyon’s point-by-point explanation of the map’s multiple flaws here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/02/college-politics-textbook-includes-debunked-israel-palestine-map-that-lies-and-publisher-responds/

Well lets look at this map, is it true or a lie?

Ethnic Cleansing UK  12803045_10153984914382533_2793102773470609590_n

Its a lie

Its claiming all the land in Red, which is presently Israel is stolen land

This is completely false

So why make such an accusation?

To deligitimize the right of a nation to exist

Now the Palestinians had rejected a two-state solution back in 1937 and 1947, when the Peel Commission and then the United Nations General Assembly offered to split the land into two areas. At this time the land was the British mandate, with areas having a majority of Jews and a majority of Arabs in others areas. The majoirty of both Arabs and Jews had been migrating to the area for over a century. Though there was Jews and Arabs who had been living there far longer than this. Now Jews legally bought land off the Ottoman Empire, when it was controlled by them. So before even the civil war in 1947, Palestinians had been attacking and murdering jews

For example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

Put it this way Stormie, Poland was created from a minority people who resided into vast nations at the end of WW1, Germany and Russia. Hitler and both Russia wished to eradicate Poland from the map, of which they both did in 1939. You see a similar story with the Palestinian authorities. Before 1967 the west bank was part of Jordan and Gaza was part of Eygpt, which at no point did the Palestinians claim it was occupied, even though it was. In 1964 the PLO created their charter, which did not claim these areas were occupied, but that Israel was in occupation on the land it had been voted in the UN through the partition plan and through winging the 1947 civil war with palestine. When the Arab nations invaded they vowed to wipe out the Jews. The hamas charter vows to wipe them out. So what do you think would happen if Israel had no nations backing them anymore? Both claim the whole of israel is stolen Palestinian land, which is an utter lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_National_Covenant

What she is say is the jews have no right to self determination by claiming a falsehood as No Palestinian nation has ever existed in history until actually Israel agreed the Oslo accord which has brought about for the first time in history the chance for a Palestinian state

So why is it you ask Sassy makes the same fabricated claims that the land is stolen?

Simple, there is only one reason, that she believes it should not exist, as why else falsely claim it is all stolen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:41 pm

Look out, look out, there's a Didge troll about:

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 pm

You will never find any post I have ever made that says I want Jews to die.  And don't think you can distract me by keep saying it Stormee, cos it won't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Look again how Sassy lies

sassy wrote:

Who mentioned exterminating Jews.  I want ISRAEL back in it's own borders, giving back the land it has stolen

And yet her map claims all the lands of Israel is stolen. 

So for Israel to give back lands they never stole from the claim above, would mean Israel would cease to exist

Ask her to explain that Stormee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 pm

sassy wrote:

Who mentioned exterminating Jews.  I want ISRAEL back in it's own borders, giving back the land it has stolen

So for Israel to give back lands they never stole from the claim above, would mean Israel would cease to exist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Look out, look out, there's a Dodge troll spamming

This post was made by Didge who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:50 pm

Didge wrote:Look again how Sassy lies

sassy wrote:

As seen Stassi cannot answer why she lies

She believes by promoting that false map that all the land that is the nation of Israel is all stolen lands

Shje wants them to give all this back, which would leave israel with what lands?

None

There is your answer Stormee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Look out, look out, there's a Dodge troll about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:53 pm

sassy wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:55 pm

See Stormee

Not only does she lie, but when caught easily out lying she further lies claiming I am on ignore responding to every post I make

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Do keep going Didge, because I get to post the map every time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:58 pm

Well as Ben has now read my report lets see what happens

If he does nothing about your antisemitism, I am taking it to the next level

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

That is what the Nazis did.
You can draw your own conclusions to the political leanings of the author of this thread.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

That is what the Nazis did.
You can draw your own conclusions to the political leanings of the author of this thread.

Is what the Muslims have done to the Jews in many of the Muslim majority countries

How many Jews are left in each?

How many Jews are in gaza?

How many would there be in a West bank state if it was fully created tomorrow?

Zero by any chance

Now that is Apartheid for you

Ethnic cleansing does not necessarilly mean extermination

As seen it can also mean physically removing a people from a land, just as we are seeing happening to Christians in the Middle East, and the Yazidi's and the Druize etc

I do not agree with Stromee's views they are wrong, but at least his honest about his views

Stassi on the other hand is about the worst racist on here going

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:03 pm

I'm sure Veya suggested that all white British people should be ethnically cleansed from the UK. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm sure Veya suggested that all white British people should be ethnically cleansed from the UK. Laughing

That's a bit racist Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm sure Veya suggested that all white British people should be ethnically cleansed from the UK. Laughing

That's a bit racist Razz

not all white British people
Scots and celts are cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

But Now that you mention it Cool
Ethnic Cleansing UK  2981866455
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's a bit racist Razz

Scots and celts are cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I couldnt care less what you say Veya. I think half of what you say is said in anger
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:38 pm

See? Veya is advocating ethnic cleansing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I couldnt care less what you say Veya. I think half of what you say is said in anger

he's one hellish angry antipodean hobgoblin
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:09 pm

well it would fix the UK
make it somewhere good people are free to have conversations in a dozen different languages on the bus without any racists feeling threatened because they can't eavesdrop.

And it is Pretty fucking Hilarious after you have been supportive of thread titled Ethinic Cleansing You RACIST TWAT 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 pm

veya_victaous wrote:well it would fix the UK
make it somewhere good people are free to have conversations in a dozen different languages on the bus without any racists feeling threatened because they can't eavesdrop.

And it is Pretty fucking Hilarious after you have been supportive of thread titled Ethinic Cleansing You RACIST TWAT 

Who are you talking to?
I haven't seen anyone be supportive of ethnic cleansing???!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:17 pm

So you didn't read the Op right Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Stormee OFFICAL WARNING
post hate speech like this again you will be banned
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:20 pm

veya_victaous wrote:So you didn't read the Op right Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Stormee OFFICAL WARNING
post hate speech like this again you will be banned

Veya I don't think storm meant KILL people Rolling Eyes
I don't have to agree with him but it wasn't hate speech was it? Nowhere did it say he wanted them killed.

Now why don't you stop being a bitch to posters Veya. And calm down. You're getting all angry and red-misted again.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:21 pm

See you're getting nasty because didge has wound you up on another thread by calling you a racist.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:35 pm

Stormee wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Good question, bit careless of me, thanks for raising it.

Answer deffo NO.

Answered does NOT want anyone exterminated.

"Deffo no" translated as: definitely not
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down