NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourning the death of a mass murderer

3 posters

Go down

Mourning the death of a mass murderer Empty Mourning the death of a mass murderer

Post by DrSchool Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 am

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/2013031962017/National/mourning-a-war-crimes-suspect.html

"Here in the former Khmer Rouge stronghold of Malai, the death of Ieng Sary has led to little of the soul-searching that has gripped the country. The calls for retribution are heard nowhere, the hand-wringing over justice denied seemingly non-existent."

Anyone who knows anything about the Khmer Rouge, knows the horrendous things they did to their fellow countrymen. The PM, Hun Sen, thought it would be a win-win situation if he give the Khmer Rouge officers land, title and benefits, and now this mass murderer dies and is a national hero.
It makes me sick how many of the Khmer Rouge were given govt positions and wealth after it was all over.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mourning the death of a mass murderer Empty Re: Mourning the death of a mass murderer

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:00 pm

{not a comment on whether he is good or bad}
I would like to see a movie about this guy reading the article he seems to have lead a very interesting life and been central to Cambodias recent history.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Mourning the death of a mass murderer Empty Re: Mourning the death of a mass murderer

Post by DrSchool Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 am

So, you would like to see a movie about the guy reading the article? That means you want to see a movie about you. Sorry, couldn't resist. There are no movies out about the guy, but he is mentioned in books about khmer rouge(kr). All the leaders and reps of KR were responsible for the murders of over a million Cambodians, and responsible for setting Cambodia waaay back in education, economy, government, healthcare, etc. Of course the KR would have never been successful or empowered if it weren't for Nixon, and Kissinger carpet bombing cambodia. So you could say those two evil douche bags are huge war criminals, but the world treated Kissinger like a hero. It makes me sick everytime I see him on tv or read about him. Thanks corporate media!
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Actually made me want to read a book about the subject -- we didn't learn much about this in school ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Speaking of learning about it in school, in the countryside of Cambodia, some guy found a big piece of metal that was kind of bell shaped. He took it to the local school and hung it up as the new school bell. When he rung it he blew up himself and several children. There are areas of Cambodia that I wouldn't stray from beaten paths out of fear of uxos.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 am

@Dr
Puncutaion is for the WEAK Twisted Evil

I know a little about Pol pot, it is more he is the Only one we here about regarding KR. And you sort of Assume that they are all in Jail or dead or something, Not 'they became a relativily popular politician' and lived till old age. Question

P.S. My Movie "the Neverending Newsfix"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 am

And so I guess capitalization rules and spelling are also for the weak? Wink jk veya. You can spell, capitalize and punctuate in anyway that you deem pleasing. When I was in high school I would say that I don't follow the conformists ways of spelling.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down