NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz "

2 posters

Go down

"God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz " Empty "God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz "

Post by Lurker Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:39 pm

http://www.freewoodpost.com/2016/02/14/god-vehemently-denies-personal-relationship-with-ted-cruz/

God, the Supreme Being of All Creation, has usually stayed out of American politics but was recently found at the back of the auditorium during a less publicized South Carolina town hall event. He stopped for a short chat before insisting He leave for a prior obligation, but when asked about Texas Senator Ted Cruz and others’ repeated claims of having a personal relationship with Him, the Lord Himself vehemently refuted the assertions.

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz " Empty Re: "God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz "

Post by Lurker Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:40 pm

I love that "God" hangs out with Willie. LOL!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz " Empty Re: "God Vehemently Denies ‘Personal Relationship’ With Ted Cruz "

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Jehova wrote:I have just a few close friends with which I’d actually consider the relationship to be close and personal.

As one of his "close friends," I can tell you that god is busy punishing Florida with hurricanes as a result of the acquittal of George Zimmerman.

He has floods scheduled for South Carolina (Dylann Roof and Michael Slager) and a whopping tornado for Ferguson, Missouri. So little time, so much to do...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down