NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting should now be available to everyone

3 posters

Go down

Posting should now be available to everyone Empty Posting should now be available to everyone

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Sorry about that -- I finally found the setting that keeps users with less than a week here from posting links, etc., and disabled it. So everyone should be able to post now, but please let me know if that didn't work or you run into anything else. Thanks!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Posting should now be available to everyone Empty Thanks!

Post by Lurker Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 am

I wondered about that. I tried to post a link and got that message.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Posting should now be available to everyone Empty Re: Posting should now be available to everyone

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 20, 2018 1:44 am

Obviously one of our most scintillating, controversial threads, this one. It might actually be the first post ever made here? It was definitely within the first few dozen, wasn't it?

Or was that other thread the first one? You know, the one that was over down in the thing? Oh, never mind, you're useless, all of you. I can't believe you don't remember. Why do you do this, over and over again?

You're just -- you know what, I don't really even know if I should say this. No, I won't. It's like when you're about to knock on the door and you pull your hand away at the last second, right? Because it's not right.

No, that isn't it. I have to take that back.

You know what it is? It's hard to put my finger on. It's tough to put it into words. It's like, right on the tip of my tongue, like a seed. Like a SEED, dude.

You still have no clue what I'm talking about, do you? Any of you? So typical, so predictable. It's boring to me, actually. You're just boring me now.

Anyway, I've said me piece and that's that. But it was fun to look back at the origins of this place -- maybe I'll do it again!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Posting should now be available to everyone Empty Re: Posting should now be available to everyone

Post by eddie Sun May 20, 2018 1:48 am

Maybe you’ll do it again.....? That’s a cliffhanger right there, you mysterious Texan.

Oh and you can stick a seed on my tongue anytime. Razz

The rest of your post is just pure fucking waffle....Texan style.

Posting should now be available to everyone 426d8010
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 20, 2018 1:50 am

Well I don't know what to say to that, do I?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down