NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again

+2
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
6 posters

Go down

Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again Empty Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:44 pm

https://youtu.be/c7293kAiPZw
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again Empty Re: Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:09 pm

Was about to post this, ah what the hell:

Long ago, deep in space, two massive black holes—the ultrastrong gravitational fields left behind by gigantic stars that collapsed to infinitesimal points—slowly drew together. The stellar ghosts spiraled ever closer, until, about 1.3 billion years ago, they whirled about each other at half the speed of light and finally merged. The collision sent a shudder through the universe: ripples in the fabric of space and time called gravitational waves. Five months ago, they washed past Earth. And, for the first time, physicists detected the waves, fulfilling a 4-decade quest and opening new eyes on the heavens.

Here's the first person to spot those gravitational waves

Gravitational waves, Einstein’s ripples in spacetime, spotted for first time
The discovery marks a triumph for the 1000 physicists with the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO), a pair of gigantic instruments in Hanford, Washington, and Livingston, Louisiana. Rumors of the detection had circulated for months. Today, at a press conference in Washington, D.C., the LIGO team made it official. “We did it!” says David Reitze, a physicist and LIGO executive director at the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in Pasadena. “All the rumors swirling around out there got most of it right.”

Albert Einstein predicted the existence of gravitational waves 100 years ago, but directly detecting them required mind-boggling technological prowess and a history of hunting. (See a timeline below of the history of the search for gravitational waves.) LIGO researchers sensed a wave that stretched space by one part in 1021, making the entire Earth expand and contract by 1/100,000 of a nanometer, about the width of an atomic nucleus. The observation tests Einstein’s theory of gravity, the general theory of relativity, with unprecedented rigor and provides proof positive that black holes exist. “It will win a Nobel Prize,” says Marc Kamionkowski, a theorist at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/gravitational-waves-einstein-s-ripples-spacetime-spotted-first-time
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again Empty Re: Gravitational waves discovered...einstein proved right....again

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:33 pm

Well... they seem to have been given plenty of money to make their claims...

And I have read that einstein was not that clever at all... but worked in a fairly low level position in a patent office and just plagiarised the ideas of others...

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/03/einstein-fraud-plagiarist-documented-the-einstein-fraud-thief-liar-borderline-retardation-judaic-media-created-celebrity-hero/
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:35 pm

Oh for fuck sake daffy duck has chipped in again with, why he never believes anything other than everything that is unscientific. loll

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:06 am

lol!

Listen to the claim Dodge! !!

"... LIGO researchers sensed a wave that stretched space by one part in 1021, making the entire Earth expand and contract by 1/100,000 of a nanometer, about the width of an atomic nucleus..."

Costing hundreds of millions of $$$

And a claim that is totally theoretical and unprovable either way!!!

Nice work if you can get it!!!

Give me a couple hundred million and I could set up a couple of labs with boxes of flashing lights and printers churning out 'data' too!!!

Then I could tell you that my special flashing boxes have discovered stuff too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 am

you are an idiot tommy, simple and plain

you have NO idea of the complexity, sensitivity or accuracy of the measuremnts made, nor I strongly suspect have you one iota of an idea of how that interferometer they used works....

the fact the discovered signal matches entirely the theoretical predictions is in itself a good indicator of its veracity....

Its really quite simple in theory...if you want to measure a small change in distance...you need a VERY big ruler....with very small graduations.....ummm...that would be a wavelength of light....

which tommy...is what they used....even my 9YO grand son could understand that.. Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:15 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

Listen to the claim Dodge! !!

"... LIGO researchers sensed a wave that stretched space by one part in 1021, making the entire Earth expand and contract by 1/100,000 of a nanometer, about the width of an atomic nucleus..."

Costing hundreds of millions of $$$

And a claim that is totally theoretical and unprovable either way!!!
until they do it again...and again and......

Nice work if you can get it!!!

Give me a couple hundred million and I could set up a couple of labs with boxes of flashing lights and printers churning out 'data' too!!!

Then I could tell you that my special flashing boxes have discovered stuff too!!!

and the scientific community would tear your insides out and use them as christmas decorations....

do you have ANY idea of the scrutiny that these results underwent....??

the discovery was made last autumn.....they have only just relesed the findings.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Fuzzy Zack Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Well... they seem to have been given plenty of money to make their claims...

And I have read that einstein was not that clever at all... but worked in a fairly low level position in a patent office and just plagiarised the ideas of others...

http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/03/einstein-fraud-plagiarist-documented-the-einstein-fraud-thief-liar-borderline-retardation-judaic-media-created-celebrity-hero/

Claims? Lol!

GPS, nuclear power: 2 inventions that would not be possible without the "claims" of Einstein. What have you done lately?

Not to mention unimaginable insights into the nature of space, time, light and gravity and their relationship, proved mathematically.
Fuzzy Zack
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 am

What benefit will it give to me, [and anyone else]?
Just asking.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 am

No one knows at this time nicko, remember this is "new" It may be that ALL it provides is another way of observing the universe....on the other hand who knows what may come from it...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:48 pm

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:03 pm

which is exactly what the interferometers were designed to do

oh btw,,,the ruler is actually 8Km long.... the beam travels up and back down...

and precisely the SAME signl was heard at 2 stations, seven seconds apart

but...you carry on being thick tommy...we love you for it...

its nice having a pet cave man......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Did anybody actually look at Tommy's link? It's hilariously, blatantly anti-Jewish:

THE JEWISH MEDIA CENSORED TRUTH ABOUT EINSTEIN
Either all the American teachers were wrong and the Media is telling the truth, or the Media is lying, and the American teachers were telling the truth. All the information is here for you to decide for yourself.

After the 1905 papers of Einstein were published, the scientific community took little notice and Einstein continued his job at the patent office until 1909 when it was arranged by World Jewry for him to take a position at a school . Still, it was not until a 1919 A Jewish newspaper headline that he gained any notoriety. With Einstein’s academic appointment in 1909, he was placed in a position where he could begin to use other people’s work as his own more openly.

In 1940, a group of German physicists meeting in Austria declared that “before Einstein, Aryan scientists like Lorentz, Hasenöhrl, Poincaré, etc., had created the foundations of the theory of relativity.” However, the Jewish media did not promote the work of these men. The Jewish media did not promote the work of David Hilbert, but instead they promoted the work of the Jew Albert Einstein.

The establishment of the Einstein farce between 1919 and 1922 was an important coup for world Zionism and Jewry.

This is exactly what World Jewry wanted to establish in its ongoing effort of social engineering.

But after Einstein was promoted as a god in 1919, he made no real attempts to plagiarize any other work. Rather, he began his real purpose evangelizing for the cause of Zionism and World Jewry.

The only two reasons Albert Einstein has been portrayed as the poster child for Physics, Genius, and High Intelligence is because he was Jewish and most of the mass media (TV stations, news companies, newspapers, radio stations, magazines, book publishing companies, etc.) have been owned by Jews.

Plenty more of that at Tommy's source: http://truedemocracyparty.net/2013/03/einstein-fraud-plagiarist-documented-the-einstein-fraud-thief-liar-borderline-retardation-judaic-media-created-celebrity-hero/ I bet it sounded even better in the original German ...

Thanks, Tommy. You've once again provided ample evidence that you are not only racist, you are also abysmally stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 pm

oh it would have sounded great in the tub thumping original rhetoric ....

but its strange that einstein often said he only developed and expanded the ideas of others and "drew them together"

he was quite happy to admit that "he stood on the shoulders of giants"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:00 am

I am only interested in the truth about the questions raised over Einstein’s true intellect and positions held and whether he really did just plagarise the work of others...?

That was just one link I found quickly that seemed to highlight the important points/questions I was referring to earlier... Didn't have time to look around for a better link showing the points in a more neutral and independent way...

However, I get the feeling that even if I had, there would still be accusations of either that the points had originally come from some "anti jew" site anyway and then subsequently dismissed as such... or that there would have been the alternative dismissive type argument put up that for einstein to have managed to get away with what was claimed and nobody coming forward to rumble it all etc then an impossible organised 'conspiracy' style cover up would be needed and how that was simply not possible etc...!!!

So... again... all the waffle and flim flam aside... what about the points raised about him being a bit thick really, and just using his low level position in the patent office to access and plagarise other peoples work!?

And what of the claims about some of the other scientists and their earlier works that seem to show this is true!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 am

OK tommy...YOU show me which scientist first proposed the general theory of relativity...not part of it, not some contributory part of it...but the whole thing as is???

likewise do the same for the unified field theory.....??
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I am only interested in the truth about the questions raised over Einstein’s true intellect and positions held and whether he really did just plagarise the work of others...?

That was just one link I found quickly that seemed to highlight the important points/questions I was referring to earlier... Didn't have time to look around for a better link showing the points in a more neutral and independent way...

However, I get the feeling that even if I had, there would still be accusations of either that the points had originally come from some "anti jew" site anyway and then subsequently dismissed as such... or that there would have been the alternative dismissive type argument put up that for einstein to have managed to get away with what was claimed and nobody coming forward to rumble it all etc then an impossible organised 'conspiracy' style cover up would be needed and how that was simply not possible etc...!!!

So... again... all the waffle and flim flam aside... what about the points raised about him being a bit thick really, and just using his low level position in the patent office to access and plagarise other peoples work!?

And what of the claims about some of the other scientists and their earlier works that seem to show this is true!?

FFS, man, don't you think if there were really anything to this claim it wouldn't just be a handful of people adhering to it?

Don't you think the claim might have been spurred not by fact, but by anti-semitism, in the first place?

It should tell you something that no respectable people make the claim -- present company definitely included.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:56 pm

When have i ever said anything 'anti semetic' on here...!?

And I see you are quick to accuse any questions about einstein as being rooted in 'anti semiticm' rather than to just consider and explore the questions objectively...

Here...

Einstein was slow in learning how to speak. His parents even consulted a doctor. He also had a cheeky rebelliousness toward authority, which led one headmaster to expel him and another to amuse history by saying that he would never amount to much.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1936731_1936743_1936745,00.html

Also...

"...Einstein's childhood was a normal one, except that to his family's irritation, he learnt to speak at a late age..."

"...he left school in 1894 without a degree and joined his family in Italy..."

Then...

"In order to be admitted to study at the "Eidgenoessische Polytechnische Schule" (later renamed ETH) in Zurich, Einstein took his entrance examination in October 1895. However, some of his results were insufficient and, following the advice of the rector, he attended the "Kantonsschule" in the town of Aarau in order to improve his knowledge. In early October 1896 he received his school-leaving certificate and shortly thereafter enrolled at the Eidgenoessische Polytechnische Schule with the goal of becoming a teacher in Mathematics and Physics. Einstein, being an average student, finished his studies with a diploma degree in July 1900. He then applied, without success, for assistantships at the Polytechnische Schule and other universities."

"Through mediation of a former fellow-student, Marcel Grossmann, in December 1901 Einstein applied for a position at the Bernese patent-office which he was granted, initially for a time of probation only. Beginning on June 23, 1902 he became technical expert, third class, at this office."

http://www.einstein-website.de/z_biography/biography.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Also... his childhood nickname was "the dopey one"...

http://www.dailynewsx.com/news/business-news/the-amazing-life-of-albert-einstein-an-underestimated-genius-whose-childhood-nickname-was-the-dopey-one-22659.html

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Nothing you've presented proves Einstein wasn't a genius, or that he plagiarized anything. In fact:

Contrary to popular belief, Einstein wasn't a bad student at all. Apparently, that's something that real bad students made up, because he got excellent grades. His certificate of qualification for university matriculation—what in Europe is called A-levels—demonstrates this.

The fact is that Einstein was a brilliant student since he was a little kid. He had a problem with authoritarian teachers all his life, however. One example: when he was only five, he threw a chair to his tutor because he couldn't stand his style.

Einstein started going to school at age six, in 1885, where he got brilliant report cards. His mom told this to her sister in a letter:

Yesterday Albert received his grades, he was again number one, and his report card was brilliant.
But when he changed school he ran again into problems. Again, he couldn't stand the authoritarian style of some of his teachers and his attitude turned them against the young genius. That's where his bad reputation as a student comes from, after one of his teachers said to him that "never will he get anywhere."

http://gizmodo.com/5884050/einstein-actually-had-excellent-grades

But if there ever was a member here who would confuse being smart with being an obedient student, it would surely be you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

"In order to be admitted to study at the "Eidgenoessische Polytechnische Schule" (later renamed ETH) in Zurich,Einstein took his entrance examination in October 1895.However, some of his results were insufficient and, following the advice of the rector, he attended the "Kantonsschule" in the town of Aarau in order to improve his knowledge.

An average student was the description given...

Then he started working at the patent office...

Did he become a genius after that or was he just stealing other peoples ideas there...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Idiot Tommy, since non of the theories he developed were inventions, but theoretical ideas, they were NOT patentable... nor was any of the work he developed it from Rolling Eyes
jeepers...dont you know ANYTHING?

get this tommy....you CANT patent a theory
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

Lucky you're here to correct me on something that i never thought or said, and to state the bleeding obvious Elmer...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:10 am

nicko wrote:What benefit will it give to me, [and anyone else]?
Just asking.

Probably a little far off for you Smile
but this supports the idea that you could 'bend' space/time to essentially teleport.
Obviously Huge leaps in technology needed to actually do that.

In the short term it gives us a better idea of what we are looking at through telescopes Embarassed
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:25 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Lucky you're here to correct me on something that i never thought or said, and to state the bleeding obvious Elmer...

"Then he started working at the patent office...

Did he become a genius after that or was he just stealing other peoples ideas there...!?"

doh!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 pm

While he was there you twat... not necessarily FROM there...

But you do realise that the patent office would be full of ideas and inventions and copious amounts of the scientific theories behind them...!?

So while it is true that a theory won't be patented... there would of course be a wealth of scientific knowledge and theory available to einstein there!!!

Doh!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:50 pm

It's been recorded that some of the patent applications Einstein reviewed inspired him to think about space and time, which eventually resulted in his radical proposal that they were fundamentally the same thing. That's obviously a lot different than stealing other people's ideas.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:12 pm

So... if I took 2 and 2 from elsewhere and then told you it added up to 4... I could then claim to have invented numbers and arithmetic...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So... if I took 2 and 2 from elsewhere and then told you it added up to 4... I could then claim to have invented numbers and arithmetic...!?

obviously not///HOWEVER if the fact that 2+2 was unknown at the time and you could prove it then you could claim the discovery of that fact...

moreover IF AT THAT TIME the commutative nature of addition was unknown then you could also claim That discovery if you proved that it applied to the whole of the domain of numbers
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:20 pm

unfortunately you are a few tousand years too late tommy....back to your cave......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Einstein didn't invent any new ideas... he just took two already existing ideas and conflated them into one...

Then took the credit for inventing it all!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:42 pm

i think you are ignoring the scale of what you call "conflating"

what he did was a stroke of genius....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:06 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So... if I took 2 and 2 from elsewhere and then told you it added up to 4... I could then claim to have invented numbers and arithmetic...!?

If you took the number 2 from other sources and then figured out on your own that adding them would make 4, you would indeed have made real progress. Nobody says Einstein invented physics, he revolutionized it.

You just hate the fact that he was Jewish, you want all scientific accomplishments to be made by pasty-faced men named something like Cumberhonky Wigglebottoms Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Yeah yeah... more anti jew arguments to cover up the facts...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down