NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera Empty Re: Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:47 pm

I didn't see any assault of any kind in that video.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera Empty Re: Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera

Post by Syl Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:52 pm

I just played it twice and nether did I. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Female Reporter Sexually Assaulted On Camera 30E87D7800000578-3433445-image-a-6_1454676776181
Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack and for making rude gestures to the camera while Ms Labye was reporting.

Look like a couple of drunk off duty army blokes

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Members of the Black Watch?

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:08 pm

it may help if you read the artical

Police are looking for two men, wanted in connection with the attack and for making rude gestures to the camera while Ms Labye was reporting.

the video isn`t of the actual attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:14 pm

I read the article. Also the headline that says the attack was caught on camera.
It's a bit misleading to then see a video directly below with no sexual assault..

Idiots prancing about behind a newsreporter whilst she is making her report is a common site. I hardly think the police would be overly concerned with that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:it may help if you read the artical

The title of the video is "Female reporter is sexually assaulted live on camera in Cologne". One would then reasonably expect the video to show that sexual assault.

The reporter appears to be completely unaware that anyone is behind her "making faces".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Syl wrote:I read the article. Also the headline that says the attack was caught on camera.
It's a bit misleading to then see a video directly below with no sexual assault..

Idiots prancing about behind a newsreporter whilst she is making her report is a common site. I hardly think the police would be overly concerned with that.
I don`t disagree about the misleading ish title and that the assumption that that`s the video in question
but its not as can be gleaned from the piece when you read it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 pm

From what I can see, one guy gets a bit cheeky behind the reporter, and another guy comes over and pulls him back, and then another one does the same.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
korban dallas wrote:it may help if you read the artical

The title of the video is "Female reporter is sexually assaulted live on camera in Cologne". One would then reasonably expect the video to show that sexual assault.

The reporter appears to be completely unaware that anyone is behind her "making faces".
i don`t think you can reasonably expect the video to show the actual sexual assault.as for one its evidence of a crime and showing or releasing the actual assault to the public could compromise a criminal case and prosecution

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:29 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

i don`t think you can reasonably expect the video to show the actual sexual assault.as for one its evidence of a crime and showing or releasing the actual assault to the public could compromise a criminal case and prosecution

In that case, none of it should have been shown, especially as the claim is that the video shows such an assault.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message