NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK - Page 2 Empty Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Britain First has been denounced by every major Christian denomination in the UK, The Huffington Post UK can reveal today, a week after the far-right group held a so-called 'Christian patrol' targeting Muslims in Luton. Representatives of 14 churches and Christian groups have variously described the political party as "extremist", "self-serving" and "blasphemous" and condemned its actions as "hi-jacking the name of Jesus Christ to justify hatred and spread fear". Britain First claim to be defenders of "traditional British Christian values" and Leader Paul Golding has regularly invoked religious rhetoric to justify their actions.

Here are the reasons the Christian groups claim a group of racists are not Christian:

Unfortunately for Golding, none of the organisations approached by The Huffington Post UK, which represent the overwhelming majority of the country's 33.2 million Christians, agree. Their comments are listed in full below.

Groups ranging from the Church of England to the Evangelical Alliance has distanced themselves from the far-right political party.

A spokesman for the Evangelical Alliance said: "Let's get this straight. Britain First do not speak for Christians. Their message of hate is entirely at odds with the Christian faith."

The universal condemnation - unprecedented against a political party in recent times - comes after a controversial march staged by Britain First in Luton last weekend.

The so-called "Christian Patrol" saw the group march through what they labelled an "Islamist hotspot", handing out leaflets and arguing with local Muslims.

In a heavily-edited video released on its Facebook page, deputy leader, Jayda Fransen, can be heard shouting: "Britain is our country, not your country, it's a Christian country."

The patrol, which consisted of around 15 Britain First members, was widely condemned. Tell Mama, a project which records anti-Muslim crimes, said it was carried out in an "intimidating" fashion aimed at "inflaming" tensions.

On Saturday, the group are carrying out another march in Dewsbury.

In its 'Statement of Principles" Britain First claim to be "committed to maintaining and strengthening Christianity as the foundation of our society and culture".

But these comments from the Christian groups now clearly undermine much of the ethos driving the far right party.

As well as the Churches, a number of prominent Christian organisations, including CARE and the Fellowship of Reconciliation, also condemned Britain First.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/29/britain-first-denounced-every-christian-group_n_9111138.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

Like I say the groups is as backward as a couple of far right posters and left wing regressive posters, but am intrigued again where there is 42,000 Christian denominations, they can claim blasphemy and that they are not Christian?
Is this based on omitting or including the Old Testament?

The reason I post this is not for Britain First who are idiots, but that Christian groups yet again lay claim to what is Christian based off subjective, lacking corroborating supportive writings, let alone zero evidence for the existence of their deity.

Now this march was classed as controversial, but the left can smash up a speech , if they hate who is speaking?
So on that riot they caused where the speech was closed down, where is the left wing politicians, in mass numbers condemning the backward hateful violent and aggressive acts committed by the BDS?

Back to top Go down

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one who made a histrionic fuss about my use of the word "complaint". However, I realise that your life consists of arguing on this forum and complaining about something every second of the day. Laughing

Hypocrisy again, as you were the one making the accusations thus being argumentative

Doh

Its just hilarious that you in two days have badgered over something so trivial, which you whinged about before and went running to admin. Which proves youconcedes to a failing on your part, that you make it your main goal to attempt to prove me wrong and the thread and its debate is off lesser importance
Shows you love me really. lol

Doh

I haven't badgered you, I've merely replied to your posts denying that you had a complaint about these Christian groups. You clearly do have a complaint, so it's you who's trolling the thread. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK - Page 2 Empty Re: Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:30 pm

lol you were busted big time rags ha ha

I proved your accusation as 100% gibberish

Right it seems you are craving attention again

So all the best but am not going to continuing fueling your craving

night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Didge wrote:lol you were busted big time rags ha ha

night

No problem - I daresay you'll complain even in your sleep about these Christian groups. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:lol you were busted big time rags ha ha

night

No problem - I daresay you'll complain even in your sleep about these Christian groups. Laughing

Good for them I say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:58 pm

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good for them I say.

Well yes. Many people want religious groups to speak out against perceived bad behaviour of other groups from the same religion. Then again, some people still complain when they do. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Good for them I say.

Well yes. Many people want religious groups to speak out against perceived bad behaviour of other groups from the same religion. Then again, some people still complain when they do. Laughing

Spot on lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2