NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Muslims think of Athiests

Go down

What Muslims think of Athiests Empty What Muslims think of Athiests

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzR_J6Hrrr4

I found this fascinating that again how much a religion can make some people basically disown their own family if they turned away from Religion. Its up to people what they believe, no matter even if any of my family turned Muslim, I would not disown them or stop speaking to them. I am sure I would have huge debates with them, but I would love them none the less.

This is what is simple about Atheism, there is no Atheist doctrine that sways are thinking, just our own perceptions and views that we have in life. I know of Christians who are the same in Catholics who have a literal belief and disown their own family based on their belief, so I do not just pick out Muslims, but to show how and why religious literal belief can be so damaging it can split families apart and this is not just on beliefs either as we well know of where homosexuals are disowned from families due to religious belief.

This is why I think religion is so damaging to cohesion in the world.

Back to top Go down

What Muslims think of Athiests Empty Re: What Muslims think of Athiests

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:08 pm

what would you do if your child became a Mulsim convert?

A fundamentalist even?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Didge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzR_J6Hrrr4

I found this fascinating that again how much a religion can make some people basically disown their own family if they turned away from Religion. Its up to people what they believe, no matter even if any of my family turned Muslim, I would not disown them or stop speaking to them. I am sure I would have huge debates with them, but I would love them none the less.

This is what is simple about Atheism, there is no Atheist doctrine that sways are thinking, just our own perceptions and views that we have in life. I know of Christians who are the same in Catholics who have a literal belief and disown their own family based on their belief, so I do not just pick out Muslims, but to show how and why religious literal belief can be so damaging it can split families apart and this is not just on beliefs either as we well know of where homosexuals are disowned from families due to religious belief.

This is why I think religion is so damaging to cohesion in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down