NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick-Witted Girl's Take On Punishment Is Exactly What Her Mom Asked For

Go down

Quick-Witted Girl's Take On Punishment Is Exactly What Her Mom Asked For Empty Quick-Witted Girl's Take On Punishment Is Exactly What Her Mom Asked For

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:07 pm

This girl really took her punishment to heart. 
Victoria Collier's 6-year-old daughter, Isabella, was in a bit of a pickle last week after getting in trouble in school. As a penalty, Collier had her daughter write "I will make better choices" on a sheet of paper. Turns out, a few lines down, the 6-year-old really did make make a better choice.

Quick-Witted Girl's Take On Punishment Is Exactly What Her Mom Asked For 1TQYpCxl

Crafty, eh?
Collier's friend, Noe Arellano, shared the priceless punishment on Reddit where the social media users were impressed with the 6-year-old's ingenuity. 
Collier told The Huffington Post that Isabella had landed in hot water at school before, and she was hoping to teach her a lesson. When she saw what Isabella had written, though, she was far from angry. She actually praised the girl for, as she says, doing exactly what she asked. 
"Efficiency is a value I admire and this was truly her way of getting it done," Collier recalled of her daughter's actions. 
The 6-year-old, Collier told HuffPost, has a free spirit and often has silly responses, comments and questions. Isabella's fun personality definitely keeps things interesting, Collier said. 
"Our home is never boring and I am a lucky mom," she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/girls-funny-take-on-punishment-is-pretty-much-what-her-mom-asked-for_56993ff8e4b0ce4964245918?utm_hp_ref=good-news

Back to top Go down