NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Go down

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics  Empty By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

By the Numbers is an honest and open discussion about Muslim opinions and demographics. Narrated by Raheel Raza, president of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, this short film is about the acceptance that radical Islam is a bigger problem than most politically correct governments and individuals are ready to admit. Is ISIS, the Islamic State, trying to penetrate the U.S. with the refugee influx? Are Muslims radicalized on U.S. soil? Are organizations such as CAIR, who purport to represent American Muslims accepting and liberal or radicalized with links to terror organizations?

It's time to have your say, go to http://go.clarionproject.org/numbers-...

Back to top Go down

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics  Empty Re: By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8pHQSCisc

This horrific video precedes ISIS, warning the world of how cheap a child's life is in radical Islams fight with the West. Today we see ISIS Children trained with automatic weapons and groomed as suicide bombers. ISIS and radical Islams vision for children goes against every American instinct and value.

I think its time the regressives woke up to the problem we now face whih as seen is not something new, but has been a problem for centuries. The Ottoman Turks themselves faced terrorism from the Wahhabists centuries ago as well as others. Its time the regressives understand what they empower with their ignorance on the scale of this issue.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics  Empty Re: By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Where did I lump all Wahhabists together?
Never did, that is you creating a poor divergence to the real issue being stated.
So either you stop making poor excuses and discuss talking about the fact there is a large proportion of Muslims that back extreme views or stop wasting my time with poor accusatioins you invent.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Richard The Lionheart wrote:Where did I lump all Wahhabists together?
Never did, that is you creating a poor divergence to the real issue being stated.
So either you stop making poor excuses and discuss talking about the fact there is a large proportion of Muslims that back extreme views or stop wasting my time with poor accusatioins you invent.

Show me where you have you distinguished between Wahabis in a previous post and I will happily apologise.

You can even select a post from your previous user ID's.

Weak argument, as the claim is made by you thus the onus is on you to prove I did club them together.
Was there terrorism from Wahhabists in the Ottoman Empire?
Yes
So how is that clubbing them altogether

Like I said, you are an appeaser, you do not want to talk about the issue's but go off some lame accusation you invent and cannot back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down