NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fidaq Zataar - Winner of the Global Teacher Prize

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fidaq Zataar - Winner of the Global Teacher Prize Empty Re: Fidaq Zataar - Winner of the Global Teacher Prize

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi Zack, just been watching on Sky, you haven't got it quite right, she is one of three Palestinian teachers norminated.  They interviewed them, two ladies, one man.  They all said that they want the world to come and see how Palestinian children are taught to counter the lies put out by 'other nations' cough cough.

Back to top Go down

Fidaq Zataar - Winner of the Global Teacher Prize Empty Re: Fidaq Zataar - Winner of the Global Teacher Prize

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Properly the only 3 teachers not teaching hate of Israelis, hold my hand up to here but sad if that is why it has been rewarded

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 pm

I see pictures in newsreels on tv, and photo's in newspapers and on my pc of young kids in Palestine training with AK47's, being taught how to stab jews, being taught that Jews are pigs and monkeys ect. I am not imagining it, I SAW it. What is going on Sassy?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:06 pm

nicko wrote:I see pictures in newsreels on tv,  and photo's in newspapers and on my pc of young kids in Palestine training with AK47's,  being taught how to stab jews, being taught that Jews are pigs and monkeys ect. I am not imagining it, I SAW it. What is going on Sassy?

The fact that it made "news" nicko, is prima facie evidence that it is not the norm.

People make this mistake all the time. They derive a picture of the world from what they see on TV, never stopping to put it into context. If it got on the TV news, it was extra-ordinary, not ordinary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down