NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill

+2
eddie
Original Quill
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill - Page 2 Empty Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Armed officers could be given greater legal protection to shoot terrorists, it has been reported.
Prime Minister David Cameron has ordered a review of the police over fears officers who "shoot to kill" could potentially face prosecution if they pull the trigger, senior government sources told The Sunday Times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/12060318/Armed-police-to-be-given-more-protection-over-shoot-to-kill.html

Back to top Go down

Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill - Page 2 Empty Re: Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:30 pm

nicko wrote:What "experience" have you had,running for cover when a firework explodes I guess.

Clever. I'm proud of you nicko, you managed something pithy. Next year you might graduate to the grown-ups table. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill - Page 2 Empty Re: Armed police to be given more protection over shoot to kill

Post by nicko Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Let's quit the insults Quill, there's more important things than childish remarks,-----------agreed?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:43 pm

nicko wrote:Let's quit the insults Quill,   there's more important things than childish remarks,-----------agreed?

Awwww....you're hurt. You need to lighten up and try to have a little fun, nicko.

Now, let's see...the topic is your PM Cameron trying to put his thumb on the scale in favor of rogue police officers. I've already put in my two shillings. It's your country...you people seem perfectly content having an authoritarian government.

Pick up your knuckles and give us your opinion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Nothing you can say can hurt me mate, i'v been insulted by better men than you. You wont take the hand of friendship, then bollocks to you.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:15 am

nicko wrote:Nothing you can say can hurt me mate, i'v been insulted by better men than you.   You wont take the hand of friendship, then bollocks to you.

I'm not trying to hurt you, mate. I'm sympathetic. But this is not about you or me.

This thread is about Parliament creating a free-kill zone for police.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2