NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bootlegging...

Go down

Bootlegging... Empty Bootlegging...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:32 am

...While in general I'm not a fan of fakes, I can see why many folk do buy bootlegged/fake stuff ...

I would never buy anything electrical stuff that was faked for obvious reasons but after laying £349 for a PS4" some of the games are as much as £50 for it...just for one disc!!

That really annoys me as I think it's OTT greed on behalf of the manufacturer, obviously we all need to profit for a living , but they must make around 3000% profit on disc!!. A year or two down the line and the same game is less than half that, so I doubt there is a lot of manufacturer costs involved in comparison to the retail price that are sold for.

I really do know companies must profit, but some by way too much.

I'm going to sound like a hypocrite here but I understand why so e folk do buy some fake stuff, but only some items.

Perhaps if some manufacturers reduced their prices to a reasonable price then their would be a smaller market for bootlegging.

Back to top Go down

Bootlegging... Empty Re: Bootlegging...

Post by veya_victaous Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:16 am

A year or two down the line and the same game is less than half that
less than 6 months
and now consoles are gong the steam like direct download route you can expect it be the same on them too.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum