NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,)

Go down

IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,) Empty IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:03 am

Please
No labour did this the torys did that immigrants did that ect ect

Premise

Say you controlled the worlds defense budget for say the average world "democracy" length lets call it 5 years and your job was to

stamp out or seriously diminish the radical extremists to a point where  they are rare nutters
improve peoples lifes and health and prosperity
reduce mans effect on the planet

for example

with that budget i would build solar panels to collect the suns energy in these countrys electricity could be a net export create jobs and manufacturing and support structures with good wages and living conditions thus reducing poverty ,hunger ect

Back to top Go down

IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,) Empty Re: IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,)

Post by veya_victaous Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:46 am

post scarcity technology, extension of solar power.
we are close but none of the existing power want us to get over the line. Evil or Very Mad

also space colonization.... maybe 'false flag' an alien attack  geek
if we cant get everyone to agree we need to get to mars for the hell of it, we'll convince them we need to get to Mars because these Martians are 'potentially a threat to our way of life' we need a united boots on the ground approach to dealing with them.

I figure people will view other people as the biggest threat until they are convinced there is a bigger one 'just over there'
alien

Technology is at the point where homo sapiens need to step up and get life to the stars sunny
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,) Empty Re: IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:37 am

veya_victaous wrote:post scarcity technology, extension of solar power.
we are close but none of the existing power want us to get over the line. Evil or Very Mad

also space colonization.... maybe 'false flag' an alien attack  geek
if we cant get everyone to agree we need to get to mars for the hell of it, we'll convince them we need to get to Mars because these Martians are 'potentially a threat to our way of life' we need a united boots on the ground approach to dealing with them.

I figure people will view other people as the biggest threat until they are convinced there is a bigger one 'just over there'
alien

Technology is at the point where homo sapiens need to step up and get life to the stars sunny
post scarcity in the  sense the realization of the fulfillment of every unlimited human want ?
As that is fundamentally unachievable

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:52 am

unless you master renewable energy and then converting energy to matter. if we can make quarks and leptons then everything else is just putting them in the right configuration

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/may/18/matter-light-photons-electrons-positrons
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_16-5-2014-15-32-44

We are still a fair bit off, but i took 'very large' to be near infinite, and once we get the first building blocks the rest should just be chemistry
IF I RULED THE WORLD (or had a increadbly large buget ...very bigg ,) Chemistry
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down