NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive?

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive? Empty Re: Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:39 am

Oh what a surprise more conspiracy drivel.
Anything to defllect from Islam being the problem
What is funny is the other day the same poster was claiming there was nothing wrong with Wahhabism, clearly not knowings its history where the Ottomans had to face a similiar terrorism from them that we see with ISIS today.

Back to top Go down

Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive? Empty Re: Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:41 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Why Amercia took a fringe movement like Wahabism and turned it to its own advantage.

Why America still turns a blind eye to Wahabism and the Saud's?

Why the Mujahideen and Osama Bin Laden turned from American agents and friend to sworn enemies?

How the US tried to turn 1 billion Muslims against communism which then backfired on the Americans?

Plus much more...

https://youtu.be/AmbkoiI5IYg

And let's not forget Cameron's grovelling

Why America Funds Wahabism and Allows Isis to Thrive? Cameron_saudi_king_460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:43 am

You see this is why cluless people know little of history.
Do either know of the extent of terrorism similar to what we see today by ISIS that was committed by th early Wahhabists against the Ottomans?
Do they claim this was American funding also centuries ago?
You see this is why even Muslims will make the worst apologist excuses for a problem that has existed for centuries. Way before any western intervention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:50 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh what a surprise more conspiracy drivel.
Anything to defllect from Islam being the problem
What is funny is the other day the same poster was claiming there was nothing wrong with Wahhabism, clearly not knowings its history where the Ottomans had to face a similiar terrorism from them that we see with ISIS today.

Lol! So anything you disagree with is a conspiracy theory? HA HA! There were many references cited. Perhaps you missed the newspaper article hailing Bin Laden a hero. Was that a conspiracy theory? tongue

As the video states, Wahabism was hijacked by the US to further its foreign policy. It started off as a fringe movement with no violent intentions. That's the history.

Yes I know you are gullible to anything and again look to blame the west and the US because you are that stupiid
Again it is a problem that has existed for centuries and you are again the worst apologist going for the problems that exist in Islam lol

I just laugh at the bullshit you promote daily as if many here buy into, except the two extremists lefties of course.

The video is just another load of bullshit that you buy into because you want anything that will deflect away from the narnarity your follow lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:52 am

Is narnarity a word?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

I just have easily rebuked what is nothing more than apologist crap. Again your claims are feeble and unfounded and again anything to excuse the barbarity of your religion. Like I say how do you explain centuries ago the Wahhabists doing exactly what ISIS are doing today?

take your time little brat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:58 am

No I know where you live in London

So nothing to back your video claims

Where is the documents proving this fantasy you posted lol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:00 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I just have easily rebuked what is nothing more than apologist crap. Again your claims are feeble and unfounded and again anything to excuse the barbarity of your religion. Like I say how do you explain centuries ago the Wahhabists doing exactly what ISIS are doing today?

You are incapable and even to gutless to try to rebut each reference.

What does that say about you and your views? You cannot even defend them.

Game over. Try again.

Produce the documented evidence you pathetic little apolosgist brat?>

Its not difficult if you want people to believe your bullshit

Now again explain why such wahhabists were doing the sam,e centuries ago and to the Ottoman Turks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:00 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I just have easily rebuked what is nothing more than apologist crap. Again your claims are feeble and unfounded and again anything to excuse the barbarity of your religion. Like I say how do you explain centuries ago the Wahhabists doing exactly what ISIS are doing today?

You are incapable and even to gutless to try to rebut each reference.

What does that say about you and your views? You cannot even defend them.

Game over. Try again.

Produce the documented evidence you pathetic little apolosgist brat?>

Its not difficult if you want people to believe your bullshit

Now again explain why such wahhabists were doing the sam,e centuries ago and to the Ottoman Turks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:No I know where you live in London

So nothing to back your video claims

Where is the documents proving this fantasy you posted lol?

What does where I live have anything to do with this, you perv?

You said I must think you live in Narnia

Talk about paranoid again and now diverting when I ask for dcumented evidcence lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 am

So zack still cannot produce any documents ha ha ha ha

Busted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:07 am

I see the little brat cannot produce any evidence.

ha ha ha ha

Put up or shut up you pathetic little runt

One last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down