NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey

5 posters

Go down

Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey Empty Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Donald Trump continues to insist he saw “thousands and thousands of people” in New Jersey cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001 — despite a complete lack of evidence to support his claim.

While defending his call for the surveillance of “certain mosques” over the weekend, Trump said he saw the alleged celebrations with his own eyes.

“I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,” the Republican frontrunner told the crowd at a raucous rally in Birmingham, Ala., on Saturday. “And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.”

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Trump doubled down.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations,” Trump said. “They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down — and that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

While there were images of people in parts the Middle East cheering the attacks, there is no evidence that similar celebrations took place in New Jersey.

“It did happen. I saw it,” Trump insisted. “It was on television.”

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-saw-thousands-jersey-cheering-911-220612801.html

I bet he really does believe he watched it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey Empty Re: Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Some people agree with him.

http://www.infowars.com/i-live-in-jersey-and-trump-is-right-Muslims-did-celebrate-on-911-in-nj-we-saw-it/
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey Empty Re: Donald Trump has false memories of Muslims celebrating 9/11 attacks in New Jersey

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I certainly remember these scum celebrating

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I certainly remember these scum celebrating

Lol! What part of New York is that from?

Did I say New York?

No, I am showing that in the Middle East many Muslims celebrating the murder of innocent people

How you an go lol to that shows how little you care that many did

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Does he mean that Revolution Muslim lot? They weren't actually in existence at the time, but I think they were pretty anti-US. I think it's probably true that some Muslims in the US did celebrate 9/11 - that's not beyond the realms of possibility is it? We have some here who hate the UK, so why is it unreasonable to have some Muslims in the US who hate the US?

I don't know about thousands and thousands though - that seems unlikely.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:25 pm

hmmm...I dont know about 1000's

BUT

I saw plenty in nottingham (where I lived at the time) that night and for a couple of nights afterwards "celebrating"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:46 pm

If it happened the way he claims it did -- broadcast on TV -- then there should be footage.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! What part of New York is that from?

Did I say New York?

No, I am showing that in the Middle East many Muslims celebrating the murder of innocent people

How you an go lol to that shows how little you care that many did

The same ones who want everyone to sympathise if one of them is killed by Israeli forces probably.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:05 pm

It didn't happen.  I could say a cow jumped over the moon, but that doesn't make it so.  That's the way Trump operates.

But Didge is right that it did happen in Muslim countries...I saw TV footage of people in Iran cheering.

But Jersey City...Tehran??  Trump is not up on international boundaries...he's got people he can hire for that.  Po' babe...he's all tired from inventin' this stuff. Maybe he was thinking of the criminals and rapists from Mexico City.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down