NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Sentences to Terrify

Go down

2 Sentences to Terrify  Empty 2 Sentences to Terrify

Post by veya_victaous Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:23 am

Here is a list of the 20 best ones we could find. Be warned — you probably won’t sleep tonight when you’re done with them.

Miami — Metro: “Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone, it is much more unsettling.”
justAnotherMuffledVo: I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
BitterSimplicity: Yesterday my parents told me I was too old for an imaginary friend and that I had to let her go. They found her body this morning.
Graboid27: I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.
guztaluz: There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
jmperson: The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams.
I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.
CakeIsAMeme: You know that weird, full-body twitch you get sometimes when you’re falling asleep? If there was a camera pointed at you, and you saw what it captured at that moment, you’d never sleep again.
harshcougar: Being buried alive was bad enough. Realising I wasn’t alone in my own grave was worse.
Calamitosity: She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t.
deleted: You get home, tired after a long day’s work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.
StoryTellerBob: I kiss my wife and daughter goodnight before I go to sleep. When I wake up, I’m in a padded room and the nurses tell me it was just a dream.
hctet: Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera.
skuppy: My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help.
anonymous — abc: You start to drift off into a comfortable sleep when you hear your name being whispered. You live alone.
TLFMOD: The funeral attendees never came out of the catacombs. Something locked the crypt door from the inside.
The — D — String: My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.
comparativelysane: You hear your mum calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.”
hangukbrian: I always thought my cat had a staring problem, she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realised that she was always looking just behind me.
Scry67: The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock at the door.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

2 Sentences to Terrify  Empty Re: 2 Sentences to Terrify

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:28 am

Ooooooooooooooooooooo!  LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:11 pm

2 Sentences to Terrify  AsHxqVq
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum