NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues

3 posters

Go down

Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues Empty Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Terror continues: Today, a 15-year-old Palestinian stabbed a yeshiva student after unsuccessfully trying to steal a security guard’s gun. The attack took place a Jerusalem light rail station across from Israel’s national police headquarters. The student was hospitalized in serious condition. A second Israeli was lightly injured in the attack. Later in the afternoon in Tel Aviv, a Palestinian stabbed four people, including a soldier whose gun he tried to steal, before being shot and killed by police. All the victims were lightly wounded. Shortly before this roundup was published, there was yet another stabbing, this one in Kiryat Arba, near Hebron. A 25-year-old Israeli was seriously wounded; security forces are searching for the terrorist. Also this morning, the IDF thwarted a vehicular terror attack near Ma’ale Adumim. And last night, a Palestinian stabbed an Israeli near a Petah Tikva mall last night. The terrorist was overpowered by passersby. The victim was hospitalized with superficial wounds.

The PLO slammed Howard Stern after the shock jock ripped Roger Waters for denouncing Bon Jovi‘s recent Israeli performance. Commenting on the PLO’s statement, the Washington Free Beacon adds:
The PLO claims that Stern “has a track-record of misusing his national radio platform to espouse vitriolic and genocidal views against Arabs and, in particular, Palestinians.”

The statement does not acknowledge the PLO’s own role in promoting and facilitating deadly terror acts against Israel.

Islamic State using mustard gas against Kurdish peshmerga forces in northern Iraq.

Reuters Bureau Chief Falsely Claims Israeli Undercover Agents Incite Palestinians to Throw Stones: Sorry Reuters, but the clash was already under way and the Palestinians didn’t need Israel’s help to whip up violence.

Watchdog of the Week: Who is Stabbing Israelis? Foreign Policy Doesn’t Say: Is it too much to ask that Palestinians be held responsible for attacking Israelis?

Haaretz: Prime Minister Netanyahu ordered security forces to bar Israeli cabinet ministers and Knesset members from visiting the Temple Mount. Israeli-Arab MK Jamal Zahalka tested Bibi’s ban.
Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues Asaf-Ronel

• Fatah leaders, including Mahmoud Abbas, “saluted” Palestinians for “rising to defend their al-Aksa Mosque and confronting terrorist settlers.”

• After Israel complained, YouTube pulled a Palestinian propaganda video glorifying terror and  encouraging people to attack Israelis. The Times of Israel reports:
The removed video shows a keffiyeh-clad young Palestinian man looking at footage on his phone of recent clashes between Israeli security forces and Palestinian rioters at the Temple Mount. The setting appears to depict Jerusalem’s Old City. Two “Jewish” characters — wearing stereotypical religious clothing — walk by, harassing and kicking young children playing football, which supposedly enrages the young man, who proceeds to stab one of the “Jewish” men in the heart and then chases the other to slash his throat.

Unfortunately, a second video, which Israeli officials also complained about, remains online, last I saw. I don’t see how YouTube justifies leaving that one up.

A former Syrian military photographer who documented the deaths of prisoners described to The Guardian the Assad regime’s atrocities.
I had never seen anything like it. Before the uprising, the regime tortured prisoners to get information; now they were torturing to kill. I saw marks left by burning candles, and once the round mark of a stove – the sort you use to heat tea – that had burned someone’s face and hair. Some people had deep cuts, some had their eyes gouged out, their teeth broken, you could see traces of lashes with those cables you use to start cars. There were wounds full of pus, as if they’d been left untreated for a long time and had got infected. Sometimes the bodies were covered with blood that looked fresh. It was clear they had died very recently.

British Prime Minister David Cameron vows to close down Islamic schools teaching anti-Semitism. According to the European Jewish News:
The Prime Minister’s Office said that the new inspection regime would apply to an estimated 5,000 religious institutions offering eight or more hours of study a week to children in England, including Christian Sunday schools and Jewish yeshivas as well as up to 2,000 madrassas.

Back to top Go down

Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues Empty Re: Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:55 pm

have just seen the awesome tactics used by the IDF to smash up the very very dangerous stone throwers

they dress up like the rioters and then BAM!!!!!! get em when they lest expect it

brilliant

Back to top Go down

Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues Empty Re: Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:56 pm

hey walter,i see you stopped supporting your beloved Muslims

you realised that the tide is turning and jumped ship??

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Dalek, am not against anyone other than those who hold extreme views that wish to impose them on others. I back the right of people no matter their faith or ideology to have equality under the law.
Sadly you like to impose your views onto others.

I just think its impostant to show how distorted and prejudice the media is in the main against Israel.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:03 pm

Howard Stern sounds like a real, proper person who, whether you like his views, at least speaks from his bloody heart.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm

eddie wrote:Howard Stern sounds like a real, proper person who, whether you like his views, at least speaks from his bloody heart.

Indeed.
Did you watch those videos?

Begars belief, the other one on the link is even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

and how do i do that walter??

how do I reach out acorss the interent and impose my views on you??

most of the time i dont even bother with you but the vast majroity of the time, youre the one who is always telling me im wrong and youre right, that im a SIXHIRB this and a SIXHIRB that

from where im standing its you trying to impose your views on me, thankfully i take no notice of you and as such you fail to do much beyond amuse me

am i not always saying that you are entitled to your opinions??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Oh come on dalek, you do try to impose them, hence the victim card of SIXHIRB played, as if this stands for anything when it does not.
How often are you trying to manipulate a view with your constant fear articles? That is trying to impose a view.
I never said you were not entittled to, I am just pointing out that you certainly do attempt to.
I will just always counter your extreme views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Howard Stern sounds like a real, proper person who, whether you like his views, at least speaks from his bloody heart.

Sounded like he was scared to interview her.

people who drape so called palestinian lags around their bodies are usually fanatics and extremists on ISIS's level though with less backbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:47 pm

incorrect walter

i cannot IMPOSE my will on someone. Im not standing over you with a gun to your head am I??

grow up

i can however show people the facts of what is, or is not happening and allow them to form their own opinions on the matter

i can also present intelligent passionate and truthful arguments that can sway peoples opinions and forc them to think of things in ways they might not normally do

THAT is what you dont like, the fact that all you have to offer is copy and paste and waffle, whereas I can actually reach people in a way you cannot

and what you hate most of all is when people arent immediately dismissive of me.

the sad fact is that youre intimidated by my superior intellect and that is why you feel i "impose" my views on people

this is a public forum and what a sad and boring place it would be without people like me to inspire contraversial thnking??

fear not walter i will NEVER impose my views on you

youre not worth the bandwidth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

people who drape so called palestinian lags around their bodies are usually fanatics and extremists on ISIS's level though with less backbone  

Do you think her boobs were explosive?

SHHHHHHHH dont fucking give em ideas fuzzmuck

we already have to take our shoes off at airports

it would be a tragedy if woman had to start getting their babylons out as well eh?? Latest News About Israeli/Palestinian/Middle East Issues 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:incorrect walter.i cannot IMPOSE my will on someone. Im not standing over you with a gun to your head am I? grow up

i can however show people the facts of what is, or is not happening and allow them to form their own opinions on the matter. i can also present intelligent passionate and truthful arguments that can sway peoples opinions and forc them to think of things in ways they might not normally do

THAT is what you dont like, the fact that all you have to offer is copy and paste and waffle, whereas I can actually reach people in a way you cannot. and what you hate most of all is when people arent immediately dismissive of me.  the sad fact is that youre intimidated by my superior intellect and that is why you feel i "impose" my views on people.  this is a public forum and  what a sad and boring place it would be without people like me to inspire contraversial thnking??

fear not walter i will NEVER impose my views on you

youre not worth the bandwidth  

Seriously and really did PMSL

Like I say dalek, stay off the mushrooms.

You are very much swayed by negative emotions which really does not allow for much intellectual thinking in any shape or form. It blinds you to any form of reason, espcially when yours is formed from a fear and hate of a people. Then we have the view to copy and paste when I write many of my own views, where you cannot counter, which has happened many times since your return and not only that left you often found wanting. It has always been your failing where here again you look for excuses for that failing. If you were as you claim to be intelligent, you would be able to argue your points well,. but as negative views which are formed from fear and hate, are not that intelligent, when you over exagerate a fear in regards to Muslims.

All you do is play off fear, and when that fear is way over exagerated by you then it loses any credability.
You have created your own fear and hate which stems way back to the indoctrination you received whilst growing up which has sadly never grown out of you.

So you can show what you like, but your view is one that has been seen many times before and it always ended ugly for those backing it, as it will for the likes of ISIS who also promote fear and hate.
I mean does it not strike you how similar you argue off fear and hate as ISIS do?

I guess it doesn't, because sadly again you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 pm

dont know what the hell youre talking about ,you repeat yourself several times, but whatever youre saying, well done

that is your opinion

so tell me walter now that you have given me your opinion how have i imposed my views on you?? surely the fact that you are allowed to give me your opinions prove i am not imposing anything on anyone??

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:40 pm

I said trying to impose your views.
It does not mean you are successful, which is more to the intel;legnt people on here who constantly are able to show how badly your views are flawed.

You see it also helps if you understand what the word actually means.

im·pose
   force (something unwelcome or unfamiliar) to be accepted or put in place.

take advantage of someone by demanding their attention or commitment.

You are always demanding the attention with your fear arguments Dalek and always demanding with your views in order to take advantage of those also vunerable to fear. You tick both definitions.

At then end of the day I cannot change peoples views but hope I have offered reason, so they can allow this to ponder a different view. You want nothing more for your view to be imposed onto society, which as seen you attempt to manipulate through fear. Prejudice, based on hate and fear, is a poor combination which saw some of the worst views imposed in history. We also see ISIS doing this today.

Like I say it may help that you even understand how you are trying timpose your views. At least allow people to think for themselves by being balanced like for example I try to be with the Israeli and Palestinian conflict. You and Sassy on the other hand are on two oppsoite ends of the extremist view point on the conflict and both further fuel hate. That is why you both lack reason and fail to look for an actual solution to the problem that see both end up living in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Got the collective link to all that stuff in the OP Didge or did you trawl the inernet to collect it all together?

So much hate and incitement in that lot is there not?

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 pm

How can I demand your attention Walter??

I am not standing over you with a gun FORCING you to log on and then go on my thread

Secondly, you have the ignore poster option ,which I cannot STOP you from using

No Walter ,I do not impose anything in anyone nor am in a position to demand anything from anyone

I post and people comment , and as far as I can see they comment of their own free will

I wonder if you realise you have just insulted every poster on here suggesting that they are incapable of posting under their own free will?

The issue isn't about me imposing my will on others but your frustration at being unable to control the conversation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Poor dalek, he fails to grasp any points as usual.

You can stop the pretence mate.

Wised up to years ago.

Have seen and study this rhetoric for years and you find in common in history, that is what you fail to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:15 am

What does that even mean??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 am

That you must be detoxing now at last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:29 am

and so the usual diatribe of the class clown runs its course

good, now we can get back to the disucssion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:35 am

Back to the discussion lol

yes let me know when you wish to start an intellectual one because measuring dicks is all you seem to be able to do lol.

Seriously the dumbo section is called wierd news, I think your abilities are best suited there.

Enjoy mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down