NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off?

3 posters

Go down

Who Do You support in the Great Britosh Bake Off?

Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_lcap50%Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_lcap50%Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_lcap0%Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Empty Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off?

Post by Irn Bru Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:11 am

Haven't watched much but I see that David Cameron is backing Nadiya Hussain.

Here are the runners and riders.....

Mum-of-three Nadiya Hussain, 30, has the backing of Prime Minister David Cameron to win the series and has become something of a heroine in her hometown of Luton. The British-Bangladeshi baker has enjoyed showing that she is "as British as anyone else" despite wearing a hijab. Nadiya didn't have an oven at home until she was a teenager, and started baking with her teacher at school.

Tamal Ray, 29, is currently training as an anaesthetist. The heart-throb of the show grew up in Hertfordshire with parents who moved from India in the 1960s. He works at a hospital in Manchester and was taught to bake by his sister.

Ian Cumming, 42, is a travel photographer who started baking six years ago after deciding that his children should eat fresh bread every day. He lives with his wife and two children in Cambridgeshire and got off to a flying start on the series after getting three Star Baker nods.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/cuisine/2015100627578/great-british-bake-off-final/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Empty Re: Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:17 am

Nadiya is lovely and a brilliant baker, I'd love to be able to taste what she bakes, but I've got a sneaky suspicion it will be Tamal.  Ian's the outsider, can be very, very good, or not good at all!

Back to top Go down

Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off? Empty Re: Who do you support in the Great British Bake Off?

Post by nicko Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 am

Watch that, i'd rather knit custard
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:09 am

I don't watch it. The nearest I get to baking is occasionally using my bread-making machine. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:30 pm

I love to cook, so it's one of my favourites.  I absolutely refuse to have anything processed in the house, apart from baked beans, because they take hours and hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down