NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

+8
Original Quill
Major
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bang on the money again!

The lefties should hang their heads in shame!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:When will you chicken-shits stop calling this an invasion? It clearly isn't.

It's in the video title!

That doesn't make it true! I'm speaking collectively -- addressing Chicken-Shit Europe as a whole.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!!

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:dont you know yet Ragga...titles can only be accurate if they follow the lefty agenda.....

If a title offends the lefty, no matter how accurate it is ...its gonna have to be changed...or at least the rule regarding title and content broken......

All right, smartass, you explain to me how these people are invading Europe.

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 SyrianRefegees2_2374507b

... especially the little one in blue. The utter fear-driven stupidity going on here is maddening ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 am

THEY...may NOT be.....

however THESE???????

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 Refug10

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:48 am

Ben, you really don't have a clue do you? you sit there over the "pond" contemplating your navel and sometimes looking out over your vast unoccupied vista and say "there,s room for everyone in Europe" Get a grip man!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:41 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bang on the money again!

The lefties should hang their heads in shame!!!

He speaks the truth but people have been conditioned to believe everything media tells them, they're not bright enough to think for themselves .
Did you see that bullshit the overrated actress Angelina Jolie said about ISIS not being moslems ? People apparently listen to her because she's the woman lol , we're talking about a woman who has hacked both her breasts off just in case she gets breast cancer, not very bright but hey ho people have their idols don't they .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's in the video title!

That doesn't make it true! I'm speaking collectively -- addressing Chicken-Shit Europe as a whole.

You think they're all reading this forum? Perhaps they are - fame at last eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:22 am

Stormee wrote:Pat Condell says most things I agree with.

I am a firm believer in taking care of our own people, there are lots of sick amongst us who need help which costs money, after all IT IS OUR MONEY.

This massive influx of people from overseas will not benefit us here one bit, it will take take take take from us on a massive scale.

I say STOP them coming in including thieves, murderers, terrorists using the crisis as a 'chance' to sneak in undetected.

Not to Stop them is storing up problems for our children of a magnitude not known before for the UK.

Well its the young that do not in the main have such an issue because they do not hold such unfounded prejudice views. The problem is you will always have some people come who are criminals and the only way to prevent that would be to close the borders, which would cripple the country. As you would have to then stop all buisness imports, those on buisness, tourists, migrants etc? You also then run the risk of then ostracizing the UK by other nations because of pandering to an exaggerated fear.
Are you willing to destroy the economy based on an absurd view you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's in the video title!

I really think that you don't have any idea of what is really going on over here...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:38 am

Bang on the money stormee.

And dodge... don't waffle bollocks about the young not having an issue with things... complete bullshit.

The young don't have any idea of what potential problems there are, plus they are the most indoctrinated by lefties propaganda from school.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44 am

Also Ben... there's only a small percentage of women arriving and a similar small percentage of children... overwhelming vast majority are men.

Travelling in mobs and extremely hostile to any authorities who have tried to stop and process them.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:46 am

victorismyhero wrote:THEY...may NOT be.....

however THESE???????

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 Refug10

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 11999052_1529876560636157_7109291482299806963_n

This photo is one of the many being wrongly used as 'proof' Isis militants are arriving in Europe

Several other images claiming to show refugees fighting for Isis wearing assault rifles and fatigues have also been debunked, with at least two of the men shown actually being part of groups fighting the jihadist group, including Kurdish forces and the Free Syrian Army.

You mean hown grown?
This is a few years old and is how many people?
Seriously Ben is right, where is the invasion?
Only inside your head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:51 am

Fuck you dodge... you are like chemical Ali saying there were no US troops in Iraq when they could be seen behind him in tanks in the background...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:53 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Bang on the money stormee.

And dodge... don't waffle bollocks about the young not having an issue with things... complete bullshit.

The young don't have any idea of what potential problems there are, plus they are the most indoctrinated by lefties propaganda from school.

Lol so all you can do is throw your dummy out you muggy little runt ha ha ha

If you want to shit your pants over where millions come to this country every year, then either leave the country or build yourself a little hovel to hide yourself away in.
His views were as poor as yours as it would mean closing the borders.
Like I say, the younger generation are no little chicken shits like you or as prejudice.
Best you start getting used to the fact.
Why is it always the prejudice brigade as bad as the religious trying ti impose their views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 am

Piss off traitor.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Fuck you dodge... you are like chemical Ali saying there were no US troops in Iraq when they could be seen behind him in tanks in the background...

All I read in your posts is this

"Buck buck buck, fuck off dodge, buck buck, I have shit my pants over humans who speaking different to me, buck, buck buck"

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:58 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:59 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Piss off traitor.

ha ha ha traitor?

What exactly have I betrayed?

You live in the middle ages, time to fast forward to the present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I really think that you don't have any idea of what is really going on over here...
There's plenty of protest in america too about islam as a whole , its just Ben doesn't like British people and certainly does not like Christians, maybe he is a moslem ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 pm

So again its no debate the points and make unfounded claims at the forum owner.
Ben has good feelings towards many people, he just takes the piss out of the one shitting their pants over an exaggerated fear.
He is right to do so, as these same people are creating their own fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Is all the concern really about Muslims or refugees of any religion? I think some of the concern is about how much pressure Germany will put on other countries to bail them out. Merkel chose to invite all those people in, and now Germany is already starting to have problems. She will put the pressure on others to sort it out for her. How much leverage does she have exactly?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
There's plenty of protest in america too about islam as a whole , its just Ben doesn't like British people and certainly does not like Christians, maybe he is a moslem ??

Loving the paranoia. It's just too funny.

Just observation .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Fuzzy zack do you want sharia law ?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:19 pm

I think we should stop the insults and bad feelings and see what happens in the next 6 months or so, then we can see who,s right.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Fuck you dodge... you are like chemical Ali saying there were no US troops in Iraq when they could be seen behind him in tanks in the background...

"Buck buck buck, fuck off dodge, buck buck, I have shit my pants over humans who speaking different to me, buck, buck buck"

Laughing

I care about my country... you only care about trying to ruin it.

Over two thirds of these 'refugees' are men.

Around three quarters of these 'refugees' are not even Syrian.

ALL of these 'refugees' have come from safe countries into Europe.

They are economic migrants who need to be returned.

We cannot allow millions upon millions of people to start marching into Europe with demands for housing and handouts and who are openly hostile to any type of authorities trying to stop and process them, and who are ready to start kicking off whenever their demands are not met.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Piss off traitor.

ha ha ha traitor?

What exactly have I betrayed?

You live in the middle ages, time to fast forward to the present.

It's your 3rd world Muslim friends who live in the medieval times dodge...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

I care about my country... you only care about trying to ruin it.

Over two thirds of these 'refugees' are men.

Around three quarters of these 'refugees' are not even Syrian.

ALL of these 'refugees' have come from safe countries into Europe.

They are economic migrants who need to be returned.

We cannot allow millions upon millions of people to start marching into Europe with demands for housing and handouts and who are openly hostile to any type of authorities trying to stop and process them, and who are ready to start kicking off whenever their demands are not met.

lol you do not give a rats arse about the country, otherwise you would not be spreading so much unfounded fear.
You are making the most prejudice collective views of 3 millon Muslims in this country, which is not only absurd but fail to see how its is idiots like you who then help push those who are vunerable into the hands of Isis by creating a climate of fear. By ostracizing collectively Muslims, you are dividing the nation. So you do not care about the country otherwise you would not promote such prejudiced views and seek to divide the nation. Like I say the views you make have been made before where the same arguments were made.
That the religion taught violence, that the culture was imcompatiable with the west, how they are traying take over etc, all such claims made of the Jews. You then make claims off migrants and refugees which are just so short shighted you fail to see again how the age balance needs to be addressed or there will most certainly be a crisis in the future where there will be a shortage of medical care for the elderly.
So to claim you care about the country, when your views seek to make it worse in the furture, is not caring at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Blah Blah Blah bullshit...

Reality 'conical Ali'... not fear...

We have all seen the invading hordes... we already know this is wrong and we are well aware of the problems this will cause!!!

Only idiots like you who want to ruin this country will carry on denying the reality of what's going on... just like conical Ali telling us there were no troops in Iraq when you could see US tanks over his shoulder in the background!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

So you have no answers to my points.
Stay shitting your pants, as you seem to do that best, whilst the majority get on with living their lives, not pandering to prejudice bigots like you Tommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:To be honest Tommy and VoD, if people like you had joined us in the protest against invading Iraq and other Western intervention in the Middle East, NONE of this would be happening now and the Muslim population in Europe would be well below 2%.

Because of your lack of involvement, your children and grandchildren are more likely to actually revert and become Muslim.

Laughable which again plays up to what Blair spoke about yesterday of what some Muslims are also spreading falsely about.
The problems in the Middle East are decades old and started where many young Muslims want more freedoms that was enjoyed by the West.
The insugencies in Iraq would have eventually happened without the second Iraq war, as an Arab spring would have come to Iraq and would have then seen resentment rise up from decades of persecution by Saddam. Thousand died alone with the uprising in 1991 after the First Iraq war. So to blame this on the Iraq war even though it was wrong for the invasion is naive and short sighted to say the least.

As to your belief people will convert to Islam, is also naive, when it is mainly people who with insecurity issues that fall prey to religious indoctrination technics. Many people are moving more away from religion in vast numbers in the UK, which dwarfs any numbers turning to Islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 pm

I was against the Blair wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But if you think the whole of middle east was a peaceful paradise before this then you are seriously deluded Zack...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Your both missing my point - I can address that if you want but this thread is about immigration.  

Without the invasions I have mentioned, there would not have been such an influx of immigrants of Muslims over the last 15 years.

This thread is about the invasion of Europe.

The labour govt opened up the taps on immigration which saw the Muslim population of UK double.

And it was during WW1 that the Ottomans declared war on Britain and France... they lost and the whole region was divided up.

And if you think the area was a peaceful paradise before that you are seriously deluded...

Keep going back to find blame on British and I will keep going back to how it was a fucked up war zone before British involvement...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Laughable which again plays up to what Blair spoke about yesterday of what some Muslims are also spreading falsely about.
The problems in the Middle East are decades old and started where many young Muslims want more freedoms that was enjoyed by the West.
The insugencies in Iraq would have eventually happened without the second Iraq war, as an Arab spring would have come to Iraq and would have then seen resentment rise up from decades of persecution by Saddam. Thousand died alone with the uprising in 1991 after the First Iraq war. So to blame this on the Iraq war even though it was wrong for the invasion is naive and short sighted to say the least.

As to your belief people will convert to Islam, is also naive, when it is mainly people who with insecurity issues that fall prey to religious indoctrination technics. Many people are moving more away from religion in vast numbers in the UK, which dwarfs any numbers turning to Islam.

That paranoia bait was meant for Tommy and VoD. Didn't expect you to take it. Lol!
And you think that is clever to further fuel their paranoia.
That makes you an even bigger immature idiot than I thought

The West have been interfering in the west for over a 100 years. Fact!
Which shows how little you know of history as how much has the likes of the Ottoman Empire been interfereing in the west before this?

It is the West who divided the ME to suit its own purposes. Fact!
It was the West that took advantage of a weak Ottoman Empire, of which this had been failing for sometime where it had originally looked to expand of which it did. How far do you want to go back for blame here? You see this is why the rhetoric you are taught is so unbalanced its a one sided history you also found sometimes taught in the West.

Blair would like everyone to believe that teorrorism has everything to do with a perversion of Islam and nothing to do with foreign policy. Yet the 7/7 hijackers cited Blairs invasion of Iraq as their motivation. Fact!

Well you tell me, what connection did 4 people born to the UK. One a convert with no ancestry connection to Iraq or Afghanistan, feel so angered to murder their own citizens?

Islam.

There are two major factors here that was played on. One of which you have eluded to also yourself.

One of a religious prejduice view of a family where this belief supercedes the view of a nation. You see the same with Palestine, a view of more anger to the problems there than many other problematic situations in the world. This is the problem in all the Abrahamic faiths where a view is made of a brotherhood and sisterhood of Muslims together. All based on a belief It was also a belief of martydom that allowed these four men to kill themselves in the belief they would be rewarded with going straight to heaven. Whether Islam does not teach to murder or not they believed they was justified and did so because of how they viewed claimed injustices to Muslims.

So there is no denying the fact without Islam, would these four men have blown themselves up murdering others?

No

So no matter how it can be argued off interpretations all day long in regards to Islam, it is clear it is very easy for a Muslim to easily take a view within Islamic text to commit to violence and that is because Islam as seen can be easily corrupted.
That is a problemn that Muslims need to resolve. This is also not helped with the likes of yourself that fail to look at problems openly and have been indoctrinated by a belief this is all the West's fault. That is naive. The west has clearly played a part infueling an already existing problem in islamic world. The fact is though the Islamic world has been going through change of which the west once went through and some are in fear of this change because they do not want to see that religious control go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:To be honest Tommy and VoD, if people like you had joined us in the protest against invading Iraq and other Western intervention in the Middle East, NONE of this would be happening now and the Muslim population in Europe would be well below 2%.

Because of your lack of involvement, your children and grandchildren are more likely to actually revert and become Muslim.

not a chance that any of my grandchildren would convert to islam, they are being taught that its the most evil religion , we taught our children everything there is to know about the evils of islam . Our son's walked out of religious education when islam was being taught and there was nothing the school could do about it , we even had a meeting with the head teacher about our reasons and she said 'that's fine they can miss the religious lessons you disagree with '
Our grandson knows the same and will not be learning about it as what they teach them in schools is a lie we like to tell our kids and grandchildren the truth the whole truth and that is that islam is of the devil and is vile .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:08 pm

nicko wrote:Ben, you really don't have a clue do you? you sit there over the "pond" contemplating your navel and sometimes looking out over your vast unoccupied vista and say "there,s room for everyone in Europe"  Get a grip man!

My vast unoccupied vista? You mean this?

Pat condell on the invasion of Europe!!!!!! - Page 2 5loaI.St.117

I've told you guys a million times, your country is more than 95 percent given over to nature. You have plenty of room too.

And have you perhaps heard anything about the illegal immigration situation in the U.S.? We're dealing with our own refugee crisis originating from Mexico, thanks to the brutality of the cartels.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

not a chance that any of my grandchildren would convert to islam, they are being taught that its the most evil religion , we taught our children everything there is to know about the evils of islam . Our son's walked out of religious education when islam was being taught and there was nothing the school could do about it , we even had a meeting with the head teacher about our reasons and she said 'that's fine they can miss the religious lessons you disagree with '
Our grandson knows the same and will not be learning about it as what they teach them in schools is a lie we like to tell our kids and grandchildren the truth the whole truth and that is that islam is of the devil and is vile .

Is your child's faith so weak that he had to run out of class the moment he heard Islam?

My parents always encouraged me to learn about other faiths. That's because true faith does not fear the truth.

I can't think of one thing my parents could do to make a subject intriguing than to tell me over and over that it was evil Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Is your child's faith so weak that he had to run out of class the moment he heard Islam?

My parents always encouraged me to learn about other faiths. That's because true faith does not fear the truth.

Funny Zack... but they didn't encourage you to learn about your own faith though eh...!?

Because you have said before that smelly encouraged you to do that...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Not at all , firstly they didn't run out of class they got up and walked out . They are filled with the holy spirit and can sense evil .
How do you think you and other moslems are behaving then when they are offended by Christmas and Christian leaflets being handed them, how come they run to the police and file a complaint . That's lack of faith if they can't even bare to be handed a leaflet .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I can't think of one thing my parents could do to make a subject intriguing than to tell me over and over that it was evil Twisted Evil
That;s because you are hater of Christians Ben, you show it in every post you make towards me my husband and Raggs . If it was a moslem child walking out of a religious lesson on Christianity you would be posting congratulations .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:30 pm

Loads of Muslim parents withdraw their kids from RE classes dibs.

As well as from music classes too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

That;s because you are hater of Christians Ben, you show it in every post you make towards me my husband and Raggs . If it was a moslem child walking out of a religious lesson on Christianity you would be posting congratulations .

I honestly don't hate any peaceful person who lets people live their lives as they choose as long as they're not hurting anyone else. I like conservative Christians who decide to leave judgement of other to God just as much as I like an atheist who doesn't think religion should be banned.

I would not like a conservative Christian who tried to change the laws to discriminate against non-Christians, or an atheist who tried to ban religion.

Children by and large find themselves curious about things their parents say are evil, that's just human nature.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next