NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end

2 posters

Go down

Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end Empty Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:35 am

For six bloodsoaked weeks, the city was flayed by artillery and air strikes. When thousands lay dead and much of Grozny had been reduced to ruins, Vladimir Putin declared that peace had been returned to this wasteland. The fate of Chechnya’s capital during Putin’s first weeks in office in 2000 should serve as a warning regarding his solution to Syria’s crisis. The man who began his presidency by launching the Second Chechnya War knows only one way of dealing with an uprising – the way that Bashar al-Assad has since made his own in Syria. So when Putin says that victory for Assad is the only way to end Syria’s agony – and that the West should rally behind this effort – no one should harbour any doubts about what this would mean. Today, Assad controls less than 20 per cent of Syria. Does Putin think his ally should reconquer the other 80 per cent?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11905028/Vladimir-Putins-catastrophic-plan-for-Syria-would-deliver-war-without-end.html

I have to say at first I thought lets see if Putin can unite Arab nations to fight and defeat ISIS and within 2 days he has ended up further dividing them and could even escalate other ations becoming involved against Russia itself.
The man is a complete unhinged loon, that is close to going to far.
The article is right, this could just further see more join ISIS.

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end Empty Re: Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:38 pm

as opposed to the hundreds of thousands dead and ancient cities laid to waste under obamas ever watchful eye??

Back to top Go down

Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end Empty Re: Vladimir Putin’s catastrophic plan for Syria would deliver war without end

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Really, that is news to me.
So now Obama is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Cuckoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:41 pm

of course not

obama isnt responsible for anything - its congress what done it, ask quilll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh so now congrsss is responsible for thousands of deaths in Syria??

Cuckoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:45 pm

no not all of congress

dont be silly

only the white republicans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:49 pm

who would have thought the frogs would be saying this

“During a year there [have been] more than 7,000 attacks by [air forces] against Daesh. And we saw the result – the result is nothing,” Mariani said.

“Everybody must realize” now that the West should not repeat the same mistakes it made in Iraq and Libya, he said.

“That means, first, we must fight against Daesh. Second, we must … organize a transition in Syria,” the MP added.

To fight against Islamic State “we must back all the organizations, all the states” who can participate in it, Mariani noted.

He admitted that the Assad government might not be “the best”, but it is still better than having terrorists in the country.

“I think the present government of Syria was not the best government, maybe there will be a change in the future – [but it] is better than to have a terrorist organization in Syria. That is why I think the Russian plan to first fight and make a great coalition against Daesh, and after organize a transition in Syria - is the best way. And the American solution is to fight against everybody. Well, we saw the result – for one year there is no result,” the French MP said.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/317217-syria-france-isis-assad/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:52 pm

lol I wonder if he is saying the same today after the Russian attacks on the US-led rebels.
Many thought in principle it would be good.
Now the idiot Putin is going to ensure the conflict widens, spreads and will go on for decades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:58 pm

who would have thought that the russians would have superceded the US as the worlds moral compass??

god bless the ruskies

besides walter, nothing the russians are doing comes close to bogus invasion of iraq but the UK/US

as it stands the west is already bombing syria, so russia is simply doing what we are

but obviously being massive hypocrites in the west we cant stand anyone else sticking their noses in, busy body interference is teh perogative of the arrogant west alone

get over yourself

we dont know what will happen if russia smashes ISIS, but we do know thats standing by and doing nothing has allowed ISIS to become what it is

the popular definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Well maybe the US shouldn't have "led" the rebels in the first place. The Russians will target anyone who is fighting Assad, and that includes rebels and also ISIS. That is a better solution that fighting everyone at the same time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:For six bloodsoaked weeks, the city was flayed by artillery and air strikes. When thousands lay dead and much of Grozny had been reduced to ruins, Vladimir Putin declared that peace had been returned to this wasteland. The fate of Chechnya’s capital during Putin’s first weeks in office in 2000 should serve as a warning regarding his solution to Syria’s crisis. The man who began his presidency by launching the Second Chechnya War knows only one way of dealing with an uprising – the way that Bashar al-Assad has since made his own in Syria. So when Putin says that victory for Assad is the only way to end Syria’s agony – and that the West should rally behind this effort – no one should harbour any doubts about what this would mean. Today, Assad controls less than 20 per cent of Syria. Does Putin think his ally should reconquer the other 80 per cent?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11905028/Vladimir-Putins-catastrophic-plan-for-Syria-would-deliver-war-without-end.html

I have to say at first I thought lets see if Putin can unite Arab nations to fight and defeat ISIS and within 2 days he has ended up further dividing them and could even escalate other ations becoming involved against Russia itself.

The Russians don't care about uniting the Arab world or defeating Isis. Very naive to think that or that Putin is a loon.

They only care about their own interests : political (domestic and internationally) and their economy (esp. Increasing the price of oil).

You should do some research on Russian strategic thinking. They are highly skilled chess players. You'll be amazed. But then I'm sure you already have. Lol!

you know fuzzmuck that when youre not chatting shit about how great islam is, you actually make sense.

of course russia couldnt care a shit for the arabs or for defeating ISIS, as you point out its ALL about strategy

if ISIS was kicking off in, lets say for example UAE or saudi and there were 10X the casulaties,they still wouldnt be lifting a finger, those countries are US allies and the more that the US and teh wets are weakened, the better for russia

its the same reason the US funded and trained and helped ISIS, they wanted to use them to overthrow assad, not becasue they love democracy so much but becasue overthrowing assad would weaken russia ....................whoopsy looks like proxy warfare chess didnt work this time round

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:For six bloodsoaked weeks, the city was flayed by artillery and air strikes. When thousands lay dead and much of Grozny had been reduced to ruins, Vladimir Putin declared that peace had been returned to this wasteland. The fate of Chechnya’s capital during Putin’s first weeks in office in 2000 should serve as a warning regarding his solution to Syria’s crisis. The man who began his presidency by launching the Second Chechnya War knows only one way of dealing with an uprising – the way that Bashar al-Assad has since made his own in Syria. So when Putin says that victory for Assad is the only way to end Syria’s agony – and that the West should rally behind this effort – no one should harbour any doubts about what this would mean. Today, Assad controls less than 20 per cent of Syria. Does Putin think his ally should reconquer the other 80 per cent?

The Russians don't care about uniting the Arab world or defeating Isis. Very naive to think that or that Putin is a loon.

They only care about their own interests : political (domestic and internationally) and their economy (esp. Increasing the price of oil).

You should do some research on Russian strategic thinking. They are highly skilled chess players. You'll be amazed. But then I'm sure you already have. Lol!

Calm down Mowgli, it may have escaped your attention that I agree with you in regards to Putin but as per usual you are so emotional you fail to see that. I am sure many Russians are indifferent to the whole situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Of course the Russians are looking after their own interests. All countries do that, it's just that they have different ideas about what's in their own best interest.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:46 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Calm down Mowgli, it may have escaped your attention that I agree with you in regards to Putin but as per usual you are so emotional you fail to see that. I am sure many Russians are indifferent to the whole situation

No, you didn't agree with me. You thought Putin would unite the Arabs (HA HA!) and is a loon.

You failed, catastrophically. You obviously, are completely clueless about political strategy.

What a wierd little pube you are.
I did originally think he might be able to unite the Arabs, He did of those who are shite, sorry Shia Muslims, but lulled the Sunni Muslims into a false sense of security. So if recognising I was mistaken to believe he might do somethihg good. I am guilty as charged. I have no issue admitting when I am mistaken Mowgli, as you can see its no big deal. Unless of course the poster hailing your view to be correct rarely gets to have themselves being right. Well done, if that makes you excited it just furthers proves your inadequeces debating me, ha ha ha

Seriously you are getting funnier by the minute. You made some good points of which I agree, so being a loser to do so, must make me the follower of a loser as they both agree.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:06 am

Just to rub further salt into poor Mowgli lol

Night all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:06 am

lol I am one of the very few that actuall;y does admit when I am wrong.

You and others just disappear for months like you did last time when you got made to look extremely silly

Anyhow if this brings you some small victory, please enjoy, its just hilarious how its such a big deal for you

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:10 am

Well I hardly call being a sheep as having a life, when you cannot think for yourself lol

But hey ho you seem to be getting emotional again and I hate seeing grown men cry.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:21 am

lol the only person daily wound up is you buddy over me.
You cannot move on, must be some Islamic thing of venegence because I keep showing you up ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down