NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault

3 posters

Go down

Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault Empty Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:11 am

A mother who falsely claimed a Primark security guard tore her nursing baby away from her breast has pleaded guilty to a charge of intent to pervert the course of justice. Caroline Starmer posted a complaint on Facebook in July in which she alleged a male staff member snatched her child from her at the Humberstone Gate store in Leicester. In the post, she said: “I stood my ground and stated my rights, that I can legally feed where I want… Just for the security officer to physically remove my daughter from my breast and walk down the store with her, saying if I wanted my daughter, then I was to come and get her.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/24/primark-breastfeeding-lie-mother-admits-falsely-accusing-security-guard-assault_n_8188404.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault Empty Re: Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Did she really think she would get away with making such an accusation?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault Empty Re: Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Stupid cow.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:59 pm

eddie wrote:Stupid cow.

Absolutely, people like this make me Primark Breastfeeding Lie: Mother Admits Falsely Accusing Security Guard Of Assault Drives11

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 pm

But...I don't like criminalizing civil matters. The case should be adjudicated in civil court, for damages.

Criminalizing speech is the first step to tyranny. You have only to turn the criminal process on your opponent in a political race, and then see where it leads.

I think all conservatives and Republicans belong in prison. They lie continuously. But is it fair to use the criminal justice system in that way?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Isnt the man she accused, entitled to damages?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down