NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be?

4 posters

Go down

What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be? Empty What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 am

17th December 2013

What job do you do?

Is it what you wanted to do?

Do you still think you've got time to get there?

Back to top Go down

What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be? Empty Re: What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:48 pm

I'll start then.

I'm currently an I.T. consultant, have been for a few years. Before that I was in the army.

Studied law when I was younger. Do I wish i'd followed that path - hmmm yes I guess so. Wouldn't mind giving it a go now but maybe things are too late, and too costly.

Would love to be a doctor too.

Oh well.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be? Empty Re: What Do You Do? - Where Do You Want To Be?

Post by Andy Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:03 pm

I run a bigger, better and more successful company, driving a bigger, better BMW, and live in a bigger country mansion than my old mate Durham.
I have everything I need.
Except the Labour party in power.
Which they will be in18 months.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I run a bigger, better and more successful company,  driving a bigger, better BMW, and live in a bigger country mansion than my old mate Durham.

Andy, i'm all for a bit of a joke, but leave things like that out.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I run a bigger, better and more successful company,  driving a bigger, better BMW, and live in a bigger country mansion than my old mate Durham.

Andy, i'm all for a bit of a joke, but leave things like that out.

Thanks.

What a miserable party pooper, that was really funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:07 pm

At the rate I'm going darlings my personal fortune will have surpassed 4 billion pounds by this time next year so really I'm already exactly where I want to be.How wonderful for you all.Yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:17th December 2013

What job do you do?

Is it what you wanted to do?

Do you still think you've got time to get there?

At the moment I'm a stay at home mum - fortunate enough to not have to work.

I love it and love my role, but when my bubba goes to school I'll go back to my role as classroom assistant.

I did used to be in a band, a pretty successful singer/songwriter - biggest gig, the Maldives for six months :-))

I always fancied myself as a psychiatrist or a courtroom lawyer - hahahahahaha not sure if I could stand the hassle now I've gotten older though.

Good thread btw.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 pm

£BILLION£ wrote:At the rate I'm going darlings my personal fortune will have surpassed 4 billion pounds by this time next year so really I'm already exactly where I want to be.How wonderful for you all.Yes.

Good job Lurker did the flying pigs thread to get us in the mood. LOL

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:57 pm

£BILLION£ wrote:At the rate I'm going darlings my personal fortune will have surpassed 4 billion pounds by this time next year so really I'm already exactly where I want to be.How wonderful for you all.Yes.

Razz Razz Razz 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I'll start then.

I'm currently an I.T. consultant, have been for a few years.  Before that I was in the army.

Studied law when I was younger.  Do I wish i'd followed that path - hmmm yes I guess so.  Wouldn't mind giving it a go now but maybe things are too late, and too costly.

Would love to be a doctor too.

Oh well.

I'm not so sure you would be trusted dishing out prescriptions Andy  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Not really into empathy is he? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Sassy wrote:Not really into empathy is he?   Lol

...well sass, I've a feeling our Andy would perhaps do a bit of a Doctor Shipman on our elderly , sick and vulnerable people in order to keep DSS payments down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:

...well sass, I've a feeling our Andy would perhaps do a bit of a Doctor Shipman on our elderly , sick and vulnerable people in order to keep DSS payments down.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I knew he reminded me of someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

I knew he reminded me of someone!

..aye, that's Andy!...btw Sassy having been on holiday and not online lately I never knew you were getting treatment for being ill, I hope your treatment goes as good as it possibly can Sassy, that must be exhausting and I will be thinking of you xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks JD, not starting it until the New Year, so I've got the holidays to relax in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Dr Shipman wasted expensive medicine on those people.

There's no way i'd do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Oh God, the 'I'm really mean and macho' act again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:28 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh God, the 'I'm really mean and macho' act again.  

It's a joke sassy.

Get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Yea Andy, but its always the same joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum