NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Germany is getting what it wanted...

+4
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
nicko
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 Empty The reality of Germany's open arms approach is finally dawning on them

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:51 am

First topic message reminder :

The huge influx of migrants into southern Germany has continued unabated, with the Munich police reporting 12,200 arrived on Saturday.

But the city authorities have again warned they are at "the limit" when it comes to coping with the numbers.

"We have reached the upper limit of our capacity,"
a police spokesman said, as frantic efforts were under way to accommodate the new arrivals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34236878

10:45 p.m.

Germany's interior minister is making it clear that migrants wouldn't get to choose what country they go to under a proposed European Union quota system to share the burden of new arrivals.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere was quoted Sunday as telling the Tagesspiegel daily that if refugees get protection in Europe they must accept being distributed around the EU.

He said "there can be no free choice of residence for refugees. That doesn't exist anywhere in the world."

Officials in Munich were putting up tents but say their capacity to house the newcomers arriving from Hungary via Austria is being stretched to the limit. They are calling for more help from other places in Germany.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/migrant-record-hungary-strict-border-controls-loom-33721088

Be careful what you wish for...!

What are they going to do when millions more start turning up from the promises of everything they want!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Germany is getting what it wanted...

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:55 pm

This is ridiculous; Germany's resources are being stretched and it's having to scramble to figure out how to help some of the migrants, but it's hardly a "whirlwind."

I guess when I stay up too late and then have to do my job tired, I'm "reaping the whirlwind." Big deal. You guys talk so tough but you come across as a bunch of wimps.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, Germany is getting what it wanted...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:02 pm

quill, you are a good sterotype of the LLA, whenever anyone presents an argument you cannot contest you resort to "SIXHIRB" or as YOU boil it down to, "you are haters"

to the feeble mind of the typical LLA member...there is no such thing as "looking ahead" or spotting consequences....they live in the simplistic "here and now" wity no thought for what their policy today will do to their (or their childrens) tomorrow.

they live for the simple orgiastic "feel good" rush

NOW...what part of "I dont hate ...I merely am indifferent" do you not see

what part of actions have consequences...germany has acted in a certain way, against all common sense, and expects by this action to force other nations to follow suit...do you not understand?

what germany has done, it has done for the "OH LOOK how great we are" factor....the fact that the rest of europe by and large is not so enthusiastic and thus germany is now suffering the consequences of its politicians wank fest, is not the fault of those other nations.

Germany ...unilaterally got itself in the mess it now faces.....It can damn well get itself unilaterally OUT of it....

just wait till ISIS start playing there.....

considering its leading role in the clusterfuck that is now the middle east, give its supposed vast wealth and resources and given its vast land area...perhaps instead of expecting the rest of the world, and europe in particular, and britain especially (we all know you and veya would love to see the uk descend into middle eastern barbarism and be destroyed by the sons of allah) YOU and YOURS should take a few more than the mere 10,000 mentioned.....

the great satan aka the good old US of A...is the driving force behind this mess...perhaps YOU should clean it up...

but then again you are not very good at that part of war are you.... Rolling Eyes
and prefer to spend most of the time chelping from the sidelines at everyone else....

to put in context what germany is trying

some idiotic LLA minion decides HE will look after 25 families of refugees....then expects as of some imagined right, his neighbours...who have smaller houses than him, to bail him out and take some.....aint gonna happen is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Ben wrote:This is ridiculous; Germany's resources are being stretched and it's having to scramble to figure out how to help some of the migrants, but it's hardly a "whirlwind."

I guess when I stay up too late and then have to do my job tired, I'm "reaping the whirlwind." Big deal. You guys talk so tough but you come across as a bunch of wimps.

That's because talk is all it costs them.  They are like cheap drunks...they'll show up if it's free.  Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This is ridiculous; Germany's resources are being stretched and it's having to scramble to figure out how to help some of the migrants, but it's hardly a "whirlwind."

what constitues a whirlwid then in these terms huh?

how much is this idiocy going to cost them ...overall
how they going to house them...without "relaxing " the building statues, thus inadvertantly forcing many of their own into "substandard" accomodation???

they now recon they will have 1 million there soon....ouch
how they going to find them work...without creating financial problems...even germany cannot "magic up" 1 million jobs.....

whos problem is that......Germany's

tell you what ben.....some how I dont see the "good ole US of A riding in like the cavalry when europe is forced to stick iys arse in the air, and face mecca with a sword on its neck...

and yet.....as in my post to quill....the whole clusterfuck is directly traceable to US foreign policy....

what responsibility are YOU going to take....

I presume the answer is ...none......... as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben wrote:This is ridiculous; Germany's resources are being stretched and it's having to scramble to figure out how to help some of the migrants, but it's hardly a "whirlwind."

That's because talk is all it costs them.  They are like cheap drunks...they'll show up if it's free.  Razz

perhaps its because you cannot face responsibility.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well speaking for myself - im just a bigot quill, good ole HONEST bigotry ,not sure what else you expect of me to be fair

"...to be fair."  Haha....  You also have a sense of humor.  Bigotry is not fair...it is intolerance toward those who are different from oneself.  You are a racist and that qualifies you.

do you even understand the term racism???

considering how you use it , i would suggest no

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Texas is a big place isn't it? Have a nice day.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:38 pm

victorismyhero wrote:quill, you are a good sterotype of the LLA, whenever anyone presents an argument you cannot contest you resort to "SIXHIRB" or as YOU boil it down to, "you are haters"

to the feeble mind of the typical LLA member...there is no such thing as "looking ahead" or spotting consequences....they live in the simplistic "here and now" wity no thought for what their policy today will do to their (or their childrens) tomorrow.

they live for the simple orgiastic "feel good" rush

NOW...what part of "I dont hate ...I merely am indifferent" do you not see

Hating is a large part of the RW program, vic.  It’s alright…if you don’t hate yourself for being RW, then don’t hate yourself for hating others.

The RW is built upon the philosophy of Adam Smith: each man for himself.  Smith taught that in a world of scarce resources, it’s best that each person be autonomous and pull for him or herself.  By definition, that is a society motivated by selfishness.

However, don’t confuse that with indifference.  You aren’t competing for scarce resources here; you are trying to forcefully reassert your ideology. You are complaining. Look inside. It's bothering you.

victorismyhero wrote:what part of actions have consequences...germany has acted in a certain way, against all common sense, and expects by this action to force other nations to follow suit...do you not understand?

what germany has done, it has done for the "OH LOOK how great we are" factor....the fact that the rest of europe by and large is not so enthusiastic and thus germany is now suffering the consequences of its politicians wank fest, is not the fault of those other nations.

So far, what you are railing against is your own conscience.  This is evidenced by the fact that had you no conscience, you would take the stand of nicko or tommy…or, god forbid, smells.

But you don’t…you pause hopefully to justify yourself.  Only, the best you can do is complain that it “force[s] other nations to follow suit.”  In other words, they are appealing to your conscience and it is working.

Victor wrote:Germany ...unilaterally got itself in the mess it now faces.....It can damn well get itself unilaterally OUT of it....

just wait till ISIS start playing there.....

considering its leading role in the clusterfuck that is now the middle east, give its supposed vast wealth and resources and given its vast land area...perhaps instead of expecting the rest of the world, and europe in particular, and britain especially (we all know you and veya would love to see the uk descend into middle eastern barbarism and be destroyed by the sons of allah) YOU and YOURS should take a few more than the mere 10,000 mentioned.....

THAT passage was a true clusterfuck.

Victor wrote:the great satan aka the good old US of A...is the driving force behind this mess...perhaps YOU should clean it up...

but then again you are not very good at that part of war are you.... Rolling Eyes
and prefer to spend most of the time chelping from the sidelines at everyone else....

There you are wrong.  I am quite good at fixing things, and writing the law to accomplish it.

But you don’t want to go there.  You are not through bitching and moaning about everything on earth, and nothing in particular.  

Victor wrote:to put in context what germany is trying

some idiotic LLA minion decides HE will look after 25 families of refugees....then expects as of some imagined right, his neighbours...who have smaller houses than him, to bail him out and take some.....aint gonna happen is it?

Yes…dis and dat, and deez and doz…  And all you are saying is that you don’t like the philosophy that tells you to care about your fellow man.  But you do believe in it.  You are caught in between.  Don’t know what to tell you partner, but pounding the table only hurts you.

Looks like you have to come to grips with yourself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:50 pm

what part of that post from quill actually makes any sense....some sort of pseudo psychology intermixed with evading the points made...

where is the USA when the problemm is in fact theirs ?

pretending its everyone elses thats where....

oh and no matter how much "law" you may write...you aint going to fix your govts culpability in all of this...

and sadly, for it proves what an idiot you truely are Quill...I have to repeat myself yet again.....

I am NOT R/W ....see the LLA cabbage is two dimensional...it can only see L/W v's R/W there is no place in its philosophy of all things, that can possibly accomodate the fact that there are indeed other stand points and other views....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:This is ridiculous; Germany's resources are being stretched and it's having to scramble to figure out how to help some of the migrants, but it's hardly a "whirlwind."

what constitues a whirlwid then in these terms huh?

how much is this idiocy going to cost them ...overall
how they going to house them...without "relaxing " the building statues, thus inadvertantly forcing many of their own into "substandard" accomodation???

they now recon they will have 1 million there soon....ouch
how they going to find them work...without creating financial problems...even germany cannot "magic up" 1 million jobs.....

whos problem is that......Germany's

tell you what ben.....some how I dont see the "good ole US of A riding in like the cavalry when europe is forced to stick iys arse in the air, and face mecca with a sword on its neck...

and yet.....as in my post to quill....the whole clusterfuck is directly traceable to US foreign policy....

what responsibility are YOU going to take....

I presume the answer is ...none......... as usual.

I keep telling Obama we need to take more in, but he's saying that he has an entire Congress of right-wing morons to try to bypass. It's going to take some doing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well speaking for myself - im just a bigot quill, good ole HONEST bigotry ,not sure what else you expect of me to be fair

"...to be fair."  Haha....  You also have a sense of humor.  Bigotry is not fair...it is intolerance toward those who are different from oneself.  You are a racist and that qualifies you.

It is fairly obvious that the Muslims are then the biggest bigots out there!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:59 pm

nicko wrote:Texas is a big place isn't it?  Have a nice day.

We have to answer to Washington D.C., which answers to right-wing fuckwads in Congress.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Texas is a big place isn't it?  Have a nice day.

We have to answer to Washington D.C., which answers to right-wing fuckwads in Congress.

right-wing fuckwads in congress So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:04 pm

Isn't the democratic will of the people such a pain in the arse...!?

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Isn't the democratic will of the people such a pain in the arse...!?

lol!

Especially when it's not actually carried out!

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/3/7482635/senate-small-states
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Well it has not been carried out here in UK for many years!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 pm

gelico again wrote:I read somewhere (may even have been on here) that merkel is like the misguided teenager who advertises a house party on facebook, then when loads turn up panics and shuts the door

Bang on!

And then demands that their neighbours host the party instead.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:30 pm

germany is fucked and so is all of europe

if anyone thinks its business as usual they are more deluded than previous estimates suggested

the borderless arrangement lies in ruins,and every country having witnessed the weakness of such foolishness will be scrambling to erect walls, tall thick and strong.

there will be no going back to the open border policy after this, it is a sheer impossibility

germany has lost all its power and authority, no one in europe is going to listen to them anymore,in fact i would go so far as to say this is the begining of the end for europe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:germany is fucked and so is all of europe

if anyone thinks its business as usual they are more deluded than previous estimates suggested

the borderless arrangement lies in ruins,and every country having witnessed the weakness of such foolishness will be scrambling to erect walls, tall thick and strong.

there will be no going back to the open border policy after this, it is a sheer impossibility

germany has lost all its power and authority, no one in europe is going to listen to them anymore,in fact i would go so far as to say this is the begining of the end for europe  

I think this will damage the EU as well, especially if people start kowtowing to the Germans.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:germany is fucked and so is all of europe

I think this will damage the EU as well, especially if people start kowtowing to the Germans.

Don't think they will

Germany is a bully and like all bullies ,when you stand up to them they back down ,germany has lost its credibility.

No one is scared if them anymore since Hungary mugged them off

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 pm

victorismyhero wrote:what part of that post from quill actually makes any sense....some sort of pseudo psychology intermixed with evading the points made...

where is the USA when the problemm is in fact theirs ?

pretending its everyone elses thats where....

Yep, everything is America's problem.  Even when America takes action, that too is American taking the wrong course.  Now, when America does nothing, it's America's problem.  So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 2190311264

Sounds like a whining kid: Mom, it's your fault I stumbled and got a boo-boo on my knee!  You guys have lived under nanny government for so long that you don't even know how to take responsibility for yourselves. Between you and nicko, the daycare center is full. Well, you cry-babies will have to handle this one yourself.  Mom and dad are on vacation.

Victor wrote:oh and no matter how much "law" you may write...you aint going to fix your govts culpability in all of this...

and sadly, for it proves what an idiot you truely are Quill...I have to repeat myself yet again.....

I am NOT R/W ....see the LLA cabbage is two dimensional...it can only see L/W v's R/W there is no place in its philosophy of all things, that can possibly accomodate the fact that there are indeed other stand points and other views....

Vic, no matter how drunk you get, you're still the same old dunce.  Granted, you are not the brightest RWer on the block, but all of your sympathies are with the lower-class RW.  Admittedly, you don't think ideology--you are motivated by lower-intestinal bowel urges, from what I can see--and you move from one simplistic metaphor to another, without an ounce of original thought--but they are always the same old RW metaphors...greed, war and xenophobia.

Americ's fault...    So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 Crying_baby-3349  
So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 2787774761

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:40 pm

yeah yeah we know Quill...plausible deniability....yet again...

unfortunately this time it isnt plausible....

and if you think I'm R/W then you are denser than Tommy.....nor am I particularly pro war....nor am I particularly pro greed (beyond a certain point.....) as for xenophobic...well well here we have it ....

out comes the good old "SIXHIRB"

the lefties just cant help it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:11 pm

'...denser than tommy...'

!!!???

Nice how some people try to use me as an established yardstick on level of stupid or Nazi etc... without any established evidence of me being either!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:18 pm

victorismyhero wrote:yeah yeah we know Quill...plausible deniability....yet again...

and if you think I'm R/W then you are denser than Tommy.....nor am I particularly pro war....nor am I particularly pro greed (beyond a certain point.....) as for xenophobic...well well here we have it ....

Personally I blame the LLA recruitment sgt for pushing into the arms of the SIXHIRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:24 pm

victorismyhero wrote:yeah yeah we know Quill...plausible deniability....yet again...

You are what you are...a RW whiner. The choice is for others. You don't get to deny it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

'...denser than tommy...'

!!!???

Nice how some people try to use me as an established yardstick on level of stupid or Nazi etc... without any established evidence of me being either!!!
lol!

Haha...you're just gettin' it from all sides, ain'tcha toms? Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

You are what you are...a RW whiner.  The choice is for others.  You don't get to deny it.

The good thing is that no one appointed you judge did They??

You guilty white liberals all seem to think that your opinions are heavy weight facts

Not so

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:43 pm

Not at all quim... I'm getting it from the left and the hard left...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not at all quim... I'm getting it from the left and the hard left...

lol!

*Chortle *

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:45 pm

*Titter*
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not at all quim... I'm getting it from the left and the hard left...

lol!

We know you like it hard Tommy So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 4152582110 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845 So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845

But I agree with General opinion that the USA has "broke it and ran away, leaving others to clean up the mess"

Afghan was one thing (Taliban were Harboring Al queda) but Iraq was unjustified.
now that Iraqi and Syrian are left with the fall out USA is naught to be seen
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:

lol!

We know you like it hard Tommy  So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 4152582110   So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845  So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845  So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 1335987845

But I agree with General opinion that the USA has "broke it and ran away, leaving others to clean up the mess"

Afghan was one thing (Taliban were Harboring Al queda) but Iraq was unjustified.
now that Iraqi and Syrian are left with the fall out USA is naught to be seen

I too agree. The Bush/Cheney war in Iraq was one of the greatest fook-ups in the history of western civilization.

But that doesn't absolve the UK's lapdog mentality.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:19 am

Yes... our lefties were all for it!!!

But the real problems started after your Obama decided to cut and run and leave the power vacuum... after pissing off all the Sunni by installing all Shia into govt and positions of power ..
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:20 pm

Latest...

Hungary now having to use tear gas and water cannon against violent migrants trying to break into their country illegally...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/riot-police-tear-gas-water-cannons-refugees-hungary/story?id=33797603

Seems many of these 'Syrian refugees' are actually Bangladeshis and from other countries!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Live on BBC news... loads of these peaceful friendly Muslims breakinp up rocks to throw at Hungarian police...

So it's a case of 'we want, we want' and if they don't get their demands they resort to violence!!!

Nice!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes... our lefties were all for it!!!

But the real problems started after your Obama decided to cut and run and leave the power vacuum... after pissing off all the Sunni by installing all Shia into govt and positions of power ..

Hey...Obama knows a bad deal when he sees it.  World-wide conservatism--remember the coalition?--went into Iraq II, Bush and Cheney only led the way.

This is a classic example of what I've been telling you guys for years, now.  Conservatives have lost their ability to think...to pull from various knowledge bases, and analyze.  They have instated into their heads, a ROM...a Read Only Memory.  Remember those?  Now, they have only an ideology, which they just repeat and repeat, and spin off slogans and jingles and call it a cognitive process.

As recently as the father, GHW Bush, Republicans had a person who realized a more sophisticated design: Iraq I--go in, kick ass, and get out.  Create an endgame! There was a man who could think things through. Have a purpose! Free Kuwait and get out.

But you see how, a mere generation later, the conservative mind has atrophied to the extent that they can't even pronounce endgame, let alone figure it out. What do we get? Perpetual diarrhea.

And now look: DONALD TRUMP. You guys are in for some fun.
So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 3633442240

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Why did Trump decide to get involved in politics?
He always seemed a bit of a twat to me lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Our lefties were into it too... labour were in govt here and were all for it!

As I keep telling you... our conservatives and your democrats have more in common with labour and your republicans being alternative ends of stupid...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:54 pm

eddie wrote:Why did Trump decide to get involved in politics?
He always seemed a bit of a twat to me lol

Yep...and he has always been a twat.  Look, today money doesn't come from industry, hard work or genius.  It comes from inheritance...a bunch of trust babies have been given a lot of money they don't know how to spend.  (Successful fathers don't leave their skills; they leave trusts.)  Trump was perfectly positioned to bully these wimps, and now he's worth $10-billion.  Look at how he operates.  He has no talent...he's just taking advantage of the environment.

Republican politics is just another environment of unclever, incurious, weak-willed simpletons.  The Republican Party is ripe for Trump.  Get in there and bully them, and then walk away with the goods.

The real question isn't why Trump decided to get involved.  He's just a snake-oil salesman doing his thing.  The real question is, how was the Republican Party reduced to such a state that it was so easy pickins?
So, Germany is getting what it wanted... - Page 2 2794048296

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:22 pm

I quite agree with all that, my dad couldn't stand him and he was a pretty good judge of character.
He called him a snake.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:39 pm

eddie wrote:I quite agree with all that, my dad couldn't stand him and he was a pretty good judge of character.
He called him a snake.

Your dad, really? Well, brilliant minds think alike an' all. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:I quite agree with all that, my dad couldn't stand him and he was a pretty good judge of character.
He called him a snake.

Your dad, really?  Well, brilliant minds think alike an' all.  Laughing

Yes he disliked him even way back, when he was involved in the boxing industry.
For some reason my dad knew quite a bit about him (I have a feeling he read or saw an interview of some sort) and he said he was a "real snake" and would one day try and rule the world! lol!

My dad often said stuff like that. Sometimes he was wrong but often, he was bang on the money.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Your dad, really?  Well, brilliant minds think alike an' all.  Laughing

Yes he disliked him even way back, when he was involved in the boxing industry.
For some reason my dad knew quite a bit about him (I have a feeling he read or saw an interview of some sort) and he said he was a "real snake" and would one day try and rule the world! lol!

My dad often said stuff like that. Sometimes he was wrong but often, he was bang on the money.

I think your father was bang on. I was teaching back in New York when Trump first came on the scene. He wrote that book, The Art of the Deal, which I read...and it was all self-promotion. How to Swim with the Sharks, by Harvey Mackay, came out at the same time. Much more down to earth.

Trump was always a buffoon, until someone took him seriously. The press is letting him get away with this because it sells papers. But later the tough questions will come.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't live in America so can't really claim to completely understand the "feeling" he is generating, but I have to say, from what I've seen, he looks oily....slippery.
I wouldn't buy a used car off him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:12 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Our lefties were into it too... labour were in govt here and were all for it!

As I keep telling you... our conservatives and your democrats have more in common with labour and your republicans being alternative ends of stupid...

can you say the words 'Vassal State' Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

reality check .... Who leads the western empire?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2