NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca...

+3
nicko
Andy
eddie
7 posters

Go down

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... Empty at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231117/At-62-people-dead-crane-collapses-Grand-Mosque-Mecca.html

At least 65 people dead and 80 injured at Mecca's Grand Mosque after crane collapses during lightning and high winds
Upsetting pictures on social media show bodies strewn across the mosque
Accident struck with millions of Muslims in holy city for annual pilgrimage
Huge crane crashed straight through ceiling during extreme weather
Before tragedy, Civil Defense issued thunderstorm, heavy wind warning

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231117/At-62-people-dead-crane-collapses-Grand-Mosque-Mecca.html#ixzz3lS907Oxu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... Empty Re: at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca...

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Oh that's awful
Poor people x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... Empty Re: at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:24 pm

eddie wrote:Oh that's awful
Poor people x

death toll 101...now, bless them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:33 pm

that is terrible Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:that is terrible Shocked

absolutely, I pray the death toll will stop there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Amen HF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 am

Very sad news.
Meanwhile,on a site I have some contempt for,and some of whose members post here, there are celebrations and prayers that the death toll will rise.
Beneath contempt.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:14 am

where and who is praying for more deaths ??

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am

He,s on about flap again, he,s totally obsessed with that site. If he hates it so much why is he on it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:42 am

Handy Andy wrote:Very sad news.
Meanwhile,on a site I have some contempt for,and some of whose members post here, there are celebrations and prayers that the death toll will rise.
Beneath contempt.
disgusting...how could they ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:19 pm

i stubbed my toe this morning but you dont hear me fucking whinging about it do you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:51 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:i stubbed my toe this morning but you dont hear me fucking whinging about it do you??

Oh was that when you put your foot in your mouth earlier?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:02 pm

nicko wrote:He,s on about flap again,  he,s totally obsessed with that site.   If he hates it so much why is he on it?

Oh i thought it was on here because i haven't seen anyone wishing for more deaths, its terrible no matter what religion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:24 pm

The comments on a lot of sites regarding this story are pretty awful; people are acting like it's payback for 9/11 since it happened on the same day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:07 pm

some people might believe that though Ben at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The comments on a lot of sites regarding this story are pretty awful; people are acting like it's payback for 9/11 since it happened on the same day.

bollox

3000+ americans were slaughtered in a deliberate attack, less than 100 vermin were crusehed by an accident

no comparison at all and no kind of justice either

a bonus more like

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:19 am

Handy Andy wrote:Very sad news.
Beneath contempt.

Yes HA, you hate that site so much that you simply cannot stop:

Reading it
Stalking it
Writing about it
Thinking about it
Obsessing over it

I'd say you're a little bit addicted to that site.
May want to look into that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:42 am

If anyone needs evidence of what a bigoted tit Smelly Bandit is, read his last post here...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 am

Eilzel wrote:If anyone needs evidence of what a bigoted tit Smelly Bandit is, read his last post here...

Yup and what a surprise that not one apart from you noticed it!

Says a lot about the posters on here!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:52 am

Eilzel wrote:If anyone needs evidence of what a bigoted tit Smelly Bandit is, read his last post here...

come now elizel thats just the white liberal guilt talking, i know the real you doesnt feel like that at all

you and I have plenty in common

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:00 am

Eilzel he constantly makes such posts as he is just the male version of Kate Hopkins and craves attention of which the only way he understands how to get attention is by being as vile as possible.
He is also not very bright, as by his methodology above he is justifying innocent people dying for wrongs done through association of a group of people. The association in this case is they are Muslims. He makes innocent people guilty by an association. Thus he is so utterly stupid, that by this reasoning and methodology, he thus justifies the bombing attacks by Umkhonto we Sizwe that murdered innocent South White Africans. The wrongs of Apartheid would with smelly's methodology make all white South Africans guilty by association. The association here is White South Africans. His warped methodology is basically stating those White South Africans murdered in bombings deserved to die

So I would not concern yourself over someone so daft, as seen his methodology justifies innocent people dying to wrongs committed through an association.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 am

freedom of speech anyone ????

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

bollox

3000+  americans were slaughtered in a deliberate attack, less than 100 vermin were crusehed by an accident

a bonus more like

Shit happens. Deal with it.

precisely my point fuzzmuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:39 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:freedom of speech anyone ????

Who here is denying freedom of speech?

Nobody

People were rightly ridiculing a poster for a very vile comment

Freedom of speech allows for people to chastise vile comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:40 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

bollox

3000+  americans were slaughtered in a deliberate attack, less than 100 vermin were crusehed by an accident

a bonus more like

Shit happens. Deal with it.

Well I generally hope you wipe your arse afterwards when you deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Lol! Look, Didge made a joke.

About time you lightened up.

he cant lighten up, his white liberal guilt keeps him in a state of permanent outrage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:58 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Lol! Look, Didge made a joke.

About time you lightened up.

Glad you liked it, a shame you never get countless more lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

precisely my point fuzzmuck

I know - I'm agreeing with you. Shock, horror!

I think I'm the only one here who got your point. Again - shock!

His point was it was a bonus innocent people died

yeah we all got what he was saying
So his point was more than shit happens, as you do understand the use of the terminology bonus?
And also comparing this to 9/11 to a view not enough died, thus associating innocent Muslims dying to terrorists who murdered innocent lives, claiming it was no justice
Seriously get to the back of the class and wear your hat lol

at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... 78455046-dunce-cap-gettyimages

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I know - I'm agreeing with you. Shock, horror!

I think I'm the only one here who got your point. Again - shock!

So his point was more than shit happens, as you do understand the use of the terminology bonus?
And also comparing this to 9/11 to a view not enough died, thus associating innocent Muslims dying to terrorists who murdered innocent lives, claiming it was no justice

I can't recall seeing such compassion from you when 21 innocent Christians were beheaded on a beach by ISIS a few months back Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I can't recall seeing such compassion from you when 21 innocent Christians were beheaded on a beach by ISIS a few months back Rolling Eyes

How absurd. lol
All such atrocities are wrong and I have not tried to justify innocent people dying as he did.
I did not realise I had to show to you feelings to every wrong committed when threads are posted, when you have utterly no comprehension how I feel. As such atrocities disgust me and I am sickened to the core, we sit back and allow it to happen, when we could do something about it by sending ground forces in. Sadly and yet again because of religion, that we have not done so.

What makes me laugh is your utter hypocrisy as you certainly do not comment on every thread where there is an injustice. You also only jump on here to make the most lamest deflection to defend a fellow Christian who was utterly vile in his comments over innocent Muslims dying. You for some reason ignore saying how wrong that is but instead look to defend him. Even more absurd is your view to make his vile view by smelly in comparison to an event you have never asked my views on. Placing that as equally somehow as vile because I made no comment.

Thanks for making me giggle at your attempts to defend smelly through emotive guilt after his poor comments. 

Have a good afternoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:16 pm

It seems that moslems get a lot of sympathy , when Christians are murdered it doesn't get any attention .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:23 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:It seems that moslems get a lot of sympathy , when Christians are murdered it doesn't get any attention .

I suggest Dibs that you check your moral compass, as I think its broken.

On that note I bid you a lovely afternoon

see you later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:05 pm

you know fuzzmuck, even though youre a savage Muslim jihadist , i think i probably respect you more than most around here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:30 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:some people might believe that though Ben at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... 2190311264

So I guess God thinks 100 Muslims are worth 3,000 Americans. Interesting!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:some people might believe that though Ben at least 65 dead in mosque at mecca... 2190311264

So I guess God thinks 100 Muslims are worth 3,000 Americans. Interesting!

I've never said that and God wouldn't want more deaths he want's people saved .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:26 pm

The crane belongs to a crane company operated by the Bin Laden family’s consortium, who are heading the expansion of the Holy Mosque.

Saudi BinLaden Group was founded by Osama’s Bin Laden’s billionaire father Mohammed and the sprawling construction conglomerate runs a large amount of major building contracts in the Sunni kingdom.

Pictures taken before the disaster show the crane being struck by a bolt of lightning and authorities are in little doubt extreme weather was to blame.

The crane fell into the east side of the mosque, with the top section of the structure crashing into the roof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:21 pm

They must feel guilty killing all those people with one of their cranes , wonder if they will sue them ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:They must feel guilty killing all those people with one of their cranes , wonder if they will sue them ??

I would think so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down