NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Bern - Bernie Sanders now front runner for Democratic Presidental Bid

Go down

Feel the Bern - Bernie Sanders now front runner for Democratic Presidental Bid Empty Re: Feel the Bern - Bernie Sanders now front runner for Democratic Presidental Bid

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Amazing, come on 20 points.

Back to top Go down

Feel the Bern - Bernie Sanders now front runner for Democratic Presidental Bid Empty Re: Feel the Bern - Bernie Sanders now front runner for Democratic Presidental Bid

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:02 pm

I'm ambivalent.  I still feel that, like Donald Trump, the Sanders bubble will burst.  But if it lasts, good, because these issues need to be voiced.

I still want to see Hilary succeed.  Perhaps she is not the perfect candidate, but we need the precedent of a woman in leadership in the US.  Women's issues right now can be too easily shunted off to the corner; equal pay, minimum wage, abortion, women's healthcare, child care, equality in the workplace.  This is stuff we were talking about 50-years ago.  Republicans still are in the dark ages, believing that women can 'will-off' pregnancy, like Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.), or a woman doesn't need a 'man's wage'.  America need Hilary...it's the right time and the right place.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down