NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician

Go down

Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician Empty Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:16 pm

The leader of Turkey's main pro-Kurdish political party warned that the country was on the verge of full-blown civil war between state forces and militant Kurdish separatists. The remarks made by Selahattin Demirtas, co-chairman of the Peoples' Democratic Party, followed a worrying night of violence and firebombing in Turkey, with hundreds of reported attacks by nationalist mobs on offices belonging to Demirtas's party, known by the Turkish abbreviation HDP, as well as on ordinary Kurds. The incidents were partially a reflection of simmering anti-Kurdish sentiment in a week that saw 29 Turkish security personnel get killed in the space of three days at the hands of suspected Kurdish PKK guerrillas. Since the resumption of hostilities earlier this summer between the Turkish state and the PKK, considered a terror organization by Washington and Ankara, more than 100 Turkish soldiers have reportedly died. Turkish airstrikes have pounded PKK positions in southeastern Turkey and across the border in the Kurdish areas of northern Iraq.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/10/turkey-on-brink-of-civil-war-warns-leading-kurdish-politician/

If this kicks off do we count this as the claim to the civil war proclaimed by the far right in Europe?

Nahhhhhh

Back to top Go down

Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician Empty Re: Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:30 pm

civil war?? whats that??

is that one of those things that can never happen??

Back to top Go down

Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician Empty Re: Turkey on brink of civil war, warns leading Kurdish politician

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Ha ha ha

You never predicted Turkey though did you Dutchman?

I give you one quarter point if it happens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:39 pm

cant be true

civil wars never happen

they are a myth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Never claimed they did not happened, we have seen one in practice in Syria, you did say Europe though Dutchman lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm

so...what next then?? 100,000 turks on their way here?

great....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm

im sure no one in turkey would ever have thought it could happen there

turkey is after all a civilized stable functioning country with all the trimmings with newly imported refugee population that is culturaly,linguistically, economically, religiously, legally or socially incompatible and yet civil war is looming

of course its nothing at all like europe.......................... a civilzed stable function set of countries with all the trimmings with newly imported refugee population that is culturally,linguistically, economically, religiously, legally or socially incompatible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:50 pm

victorismyhero wrote:so...what next then??  100,000 turks on their way here?

great....

they are already here

where do you think all these "syrian" refugees have come from

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:53 pm

victorismyhero wrote:so...what next then??  100,000 turks on their way here?

great....

Yep going to create a refugee camp in one of your fields

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:06 pm

no hopefully they will camp em all in one of your pathetic bits a grass known as parks....... Twisted Evil after all theres no point em comming here...nothing to blow up....except a few sheep.

btw I have just had one of those REALLY REALLY horrible "they wouldnt would they" moments. But the trouble is...the LLA would stoop to ANYTHING to push their agenda.........SO whilst I dont actually WANT to even think it......and I REALLY want it NOT to be true........it bothers me no end......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 pm

victorismyhero wrote:no hopefully they will camp em all in one of your pathetic bits a grass known as parks....... Twisted Evil after all theres no point em comming here...nothing to blow up....except a few sheep.

btw I have just had one of those REALLY REALLY horrible "they wouldnt would they" moments.  But the trouble is...the LLA would stoop to ANYTHING to push their agenda.........SO whilst I dont actually WANT to even think it......and I REALLY want it NOT to be true........it bothers me no end......

The Turks are a very patriotic people so where as you might see westerners who have migrated there flee I am not so sure you would in the sense of the Turks who would be committed to fighting it out with the Kurds. What is wrong is the Kurds are the best and most successful fighters against ISIS etc so its a shame they are not allies, but the anger and hate between them is years in the making.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:18 pm

I hope they have planned or it won't be a civil war.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:31 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:I hope they have planned or it won't be a civil war.............

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:07 pm

victorismyhero wrote:no hopefully they will camp em all in one of your pathetic bits a grass known as parks....... Twisted Evil after all theres no point em comming here...nothing to blow up....except a few sheep.

btw I have just had one of those REALLY REALLY horrible "they wouldnt would they" moments.  But the trouble is...the LLA would stoop to ANYTHING to push their agenda.........SO whilst I dont actually WANT to even think it......and I REALLY want it NOT to be true........it bothers me no end......

Come now

We all know the LLA love immigrants, just not near them

"Bring in the immigrants, and make sure you put then over there , in that town yonder'

We will observe that bob gildog still have zero immigrants living in his houses

A PR win win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down