NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syrian refugee vote

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DO YOU WANT THE SYRIAN REFUGEES IN OUR COUNTRY ?

Syrian refugee vote Vote_lcap50%Syrian refugee vote Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Syrian refugee vote Vote_lcap50%Syrian refugee vote Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Syrian refugee vote Empty Syrian refugee vote

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:33 pm

with the debate on here about the syrian refugees i thought a vote would be a good idea .

Back to top Go down

Syrian refugee vote Empty Re: Syrian refugee vote

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:04 pm

They should stay in the surrounding countries and they should all collectively mobilize forces to be taking back control of their homelands from the terrorists and rebuilding their homeland into a better place for them all.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:52 pm

stupid
should they stay and get murdered...

pretty stupid question.

TM you should go over there and help them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:They should stay in the surrounding countries and they should all collectively mobilize forces to be taking back control of their homelands from the terrorists and rebuilding their homeland into a better place for them all.

Correct

Shows the difference between western countries and savages

We faced down the Nazis and won ,they have tucked tail and run

Cowards

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:49 am

LOLOLOLOLOL

Russia is eastern and they beat the Nazis

You cried to Your old colonies
And the USA came to save the day
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:They should stay in the surrounding countries and they should all collectively mobilize forces to be taking back control of their homelands from the terrorists and rebuilding their homeland into a better place for them all.

Correct

Shows the difference between western countries and savages

We faced down the Nazis and won ,they have tucked tail and run

Cowards

Lookfirst of all did you change your nappy this morning?

I have never seen such gutless cowards at the end of the day so fearful you want awar, that is all your pea
brain can compute it finds no other solutions and looks to be as vile as ISIS itself.
Hate will never win Dutchman hence why I thank you and others for waking me up toi the threat you and others pose to this country. Its time we took a stand to people like you and others intent on causing a war.
The fact is your mentality is no better than the Nazi's or ISIS themselves. They rose up out of fear and hate . Its always people of fear that turn to violence because their brains are so warpes they see violence as the only way

You and others here that seek a war are savages and yet you fail to see that

I cannot believe how many of you have had your minds warped with hate and yet you only see hate as the way, well its time you learnt that it just will bring further hate and no lasting peace.

Fear makes people follow like sheep and you certainly have plenty of sheep at the moment that is for sure and its time to turn this around, because hate will never win smelly and the likes of you will be driven from this country along with any other extremists religious or not. I gurantee you that, you have woke up a lion who has seen the hate you have been spreading and its time to combat that in the best way possible by uniting people who have hope for the future not despondancy that you live by daily

Assad and ISIS are part of the same problem, you fail to see that, because your thought process is fueld by fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOLOLOLOLOL

He is an idiot, its clear to me someone has engineered many hateful pricks to come onto this site and ruin it with their hate, that intent is clear now and we have to unite and show why these idiots are wrong.
never seen such gutless cowards afraid of their own shadows
I mean seriously have you heard them, its like they want a war and fail to see its consequences.
What a sham, this forum has been invaded by some idiots with clear itent to disrupt this place with hate.

Its not going to happen

Off to work see you later Veya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:02 am

I love revisionist history

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:04 am

Hate will never win??

Seems to be winning well enough in Iraq and Syria

Certainly more effective than your white liberal guilt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Hate will never win??

Seems to be winning well enough in Iraq and Syria

Certainly more effective than your white liberal guilt

Not that bright are you smelly
So lets say in 1942 hate in the form of Nazi Germany was winning by 1945 that hate had lost.

You see you do what the Nazi's did against the Jews, you speak of a clash of civilizations, a culture clash, how they intend to take over the world, the threat of the Jew/Mulims, they rape our women, Judaism/Islam is seeking to control. Its all the exact same bullshit and you have been spouting the same shit for years. The only difference between then and now is the Jews never had a home, when they did they, they thought back against hate and even used terrorism themselves to seek their aims against the British. That is the only difference between then and now, where Muslims have nations. Things are different today, since the Arab srpings ultra consevative Muslims live in fear its religion will not hold sway over power. This is why we have sen for many years Saudi exporting Wahabbism, because they fear to lose control, just like you fear to lose control and each sides look to formulate a war. That is wy what you have been saying for years is just the same drivel repeated again. You even create more islamic extremism, both sides fuel each other and I see more clowns have joined you in your stupidity it seems. The European nations have progressed to much to be drawn into some silly far right conflict with Islam which I know you seek. Even if there was 20 terrorist attacks it would not get drawn into one within its borders. All religions have issues where they are formed from many bad idieas but even today we seen many progressive Muslims, in time like with Christianity it will lose its foothold on power, which you fear also as it denies you your war you seek.

I mean have you even contemplated what sort of war this would bring and who would be effected and involved and how it would not be Islam against your far right pussies?
Seriously

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

I love revisionist history

Really, as you seem to spout much revisionist history yourself.
So what do you claim is revision about what Veya said?
You wanna go up against me on history? Happy to give you a lesson any day of the week, but we know you will cower out of one as seen already with Northern Ireland lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:03 am

Oh yes

Back to waffling on about history,never mind the current state of things .

(Watch as walter say"but you brought up the Nazis")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Oh yes

Back to waffling on about history,never mind the current state of things .

(Watch as walter say"but you brought up the Nazis")

So you could not answer a single point

Why because its to easy to understand all the bullshit you come out with and why you have no answer.

So as per usual you bow out where you know I have you over a barrel.

Anything else or do you need to change your nappy again Dutchman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 am

Well let's hope it is Islam against the far rw

From what we have seen of brave Muslim men,is that when they aren't running away they seem highly capable of massacring women and children or bound and gagged prisoners

Not sure how well they would do against people who fight back .........Oh yes we do they run away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Well let's hope it is Islam against the far rw

From what we have seen of brave Muslim men,is that when they aren't running away they seem highly capable of massacring women and children or bound and gagged prisoners

Not sure how well they would do against people who fight back .........Oh yes we do they run away

So again you fail to answer a single point.

And who are these women and children being butchered? In the vast majority Muslims, but that goes beyond your comprehension as per usual which is why we need to unite with many Muslims to tackle extremism. But you do not want that, you want a war with Islalm that draws in all Muslims against the west. Lets think about that for a moment and the causalties of such a conflict you dream of?

There is a much better way forward, one where people unite against the extremists.
You fail to see that because you want this absurd war just as the Islamic extremists also do.
There is much wrong in all religions but as seen you now see Muslims progress and your fears are that no such war will come.

So are you going to address any of the points or just provide me with more of your pathetic drivel?

Come on Dutchman, youer sheep all look up to you baaa, as you have seduced them with fear and you are being easily taken apart here?

Last edited by Cuchulain on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 am

Think I might just stick to Pathetic drivel if thats ok with you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Think I might just stick to Pathetic drivel if thats ok with you??

Sure no problem, which just proves your points are limited to fear and hate.

Negative reasoning always fails Dutchman

You try the passive debate approach, avoid difficult debate and just post between your Acolytes. Its quite conwardly, you seek to gain more support by promoting fear based views between each other. It worked on flap because nobody was there to challenge it, which is a shame, but here now you have a challenge and you cower at the first opportunity lol

I thought you came here to deabte? lol

Hilarious

Que the poor excuses the Dutchman will now give why he will aavoid me in debate lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:41 am

How do you all feel about the SYrian moslem wanker that made the throat slit sign at the back of the reporter on the video gelico posted ?

MY thoughts are that he is letting his people down because he is just showing what a seriously ungrateful terrorist wanker he is Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:43 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:How do you all feel about the SYrian moslem wanker that made the throat slit sign at the back of the reporter on the video gelico posted ?

MY thoughts are that he is letting his people down because he is just showing what a seriously ungrateful terrorist wanker he is Smile

He likes it

Cultural enrichment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:45 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:How do you all feel about the SYrian moslem wanker that made the throat slit sign at the back of the reporter on the video gelico posted ?

What do I think of a terrorist or terrorist wannabe

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

What do you think of hundreds of thousands of Christian, Muslim, Druze etc Children suffering under ISIS?
Where they now are homless in many cases?
Do you wish to leave them to rot or help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 am

I said they should stay in surrounding countries and then mobilize themselves against the terrorists.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:53 am

Cuchulain wrote:

What do you think of hundreds of thousands of Christian, Muslim, Druze etc Children suffering under ISIS?

House British soldiers first then we can address your questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:55 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I said they should stay in surrounding countries and then mobilize themselves against the terrorists.

Millions already are in surrounding countries, of which they can only do so much when they have other refugees also.
Though they are at fault for this when they have had decades to make these Palestinian refugees citizens.
They instead use them to continue a conflict with Israel and keep up false hopes for them
I find that appalling to use people by such methods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

House British soldiers first then we can address your questions

House both at the same time, when we have countless properties vacant in this country.
The fact is there should be no homeless in this country, not just British soldiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:58 am

Cuchulain wrote:

I asked you a question don't try to avoid answering by asking me a question , so what do you think to this ungrateful wanker or are you going make excuses for him ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:02 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I asked you a question don't try to avoid answering by asking me a question , so what do you think to this ungrateful wanker or are you going make excuses for him ?

I answered it

Please go to specsavers

have highlighted above for you so it will make it easier to read

So try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:06 am

you didn't answer my question at all , and why are you saying only a good terrorist is a dead terrorist i thought you loved them all and want them to enrich our country.

so again what do you think to the ungrateful Syrian making the slit throat gesture ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 am

You don't care a fuck about them dodge, you only want Muslims to come here.

The Christians and other religious groups should be (if any) the only ones allowed to come to Europe.

They are at the greatest risk.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You don't care a fuck about them dodge, you only want Muslims to come here.
Emotive babble based on hate and no sound reasoning. My understanding is that at least 10% of Syrians are Christians are they not?
Do they not count to you then? Or the Druze?

The Christians and other religious groups should be (if any) the only ones allowed to come to Europe.
No all refugess should be able to come, you are thus claiming Muslims persecuted should go back and face slaughter all because you shit your pants over Muslims

The risk is minimal.
Do you drive a car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:13 am

Tommy Monk wrote:You don't care a fuck about them dodge, you only want Muslims to come here.

amen to that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 am

the risk is minimal how do you work that out you dick head, thousands of moslems entering europe and with ISIS included , haven't you been watching the atrocities on the news .Unbelievable Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:18 am

The Christians and other minorities are at the greatest risk so should be considered first.

But I still say they should all stay in surrounding safe countries and prepare to be moving back to their own country when ISIS Is wiped out.

THey should be helping to fight against them, not running away.

As you claimed before that ISIS is only between 50,000-250,000 in number so why can't a few million Syrian people turn on them and conclusively wipe them out with a bit of help and military support!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:18 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:the risk is minimal how do you work that out you dick head, thousands of moslems entering europe and with ISIS included , haven't you been watching the atrocities on the news .Unbelievable Rolling Eyes

Okay how many people have been killed or injured by terrorist attacks here in the UK, in the last month?
How many people have died in car crashes or been injured in the last month?

Do you drive a car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I said they should stay in surrounding countries and then mobilize themselves against the terrorists.

Or the western bleeding heart liberals ,could put their guilt aside for a bit,stop thinking about themselves and establish a buffer zone from which a national response could be made

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:21 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
The Christians and other minorities are at the greatest risk so should be considered first.
Absurd, what about shia Muslims? Do you understand anything about this conflict? All are at risk and need the worlds help

But I still say they should all stay in surrounding safe countries and prepare to be moving back to their own country when ISIS Is wiped out.
easier said than done, there is already millions there

Again easier said than done, so who do you provide for your family whilst fighting?

As you claimed before that ISIS is only between 50,000-250,000 in number so why can't a few million Syrian people turn on them and conclusively wipe them out with a bit of help and military support!?

There is many estimates on their numbers.

How can you fight back without guns?

How do you support your family whilst fighting?

Do you know how many different factions are fighting in Syria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:21 am

So if we drive a car then that means we have to allow tens if not hundreds of more foreigners into our country...!!!???

What a twat!!!

lol!

Fuck off dodge you cretin!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
So if we drive a car then that means we have to allow tens if not hundreds of more foreigners into our country...!!!???

What a twat!!!

lol!

I see when I show up your stupdity you resort to acting like a 2 year old

So I wil ask again, do you drive a car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:24 am

A buffer zone is an entirely sound idea smelly.

and dodge... do you actually read what people say?

I said with support and military assistance.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:25 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Absurd, what about shia Muslims? Do you understand anything about this conflict? All are at risk and need the worlds help

easier said than done, there is already millions there

Again easier said than done, so who do you provide for your family whilst fighting?

Zero factions

It's Assad versus the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Zero factions

It's Assad versus the world

And have you taken your medication this morning Duitchman?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

Tommy Monk wrote:A buffer zone is an entirely sound idea smelly.

and dodge... do you actually read what people say?

I said with support and military assistance.

I supported the west going in when it first happened

Anyway do you drive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:30 am

You supported assisting the rebels/ISIS who were using sarin chemical weapons in attacks And beheading people and raping and selling women and children... And throwing homosexuals off buildings...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:32 am

Wrong, that is not what I supported at all.
I supported sending in a UN force with a united Arab force into Syria and bring about control

No good lying Tommy, it just makes you look a tit as per usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:the risk is minimal how do you work that out you dick head, thousands of moslems entering europe and with ISIS included , haven't you been watching the atrocities on the news .Unbelievable Rolling Eyes

Okay how many people have been killed or injured by terrorist attacks here in the UK, in the last month?

Do you drive a car?

stupid idiot you think comparing road accidents to terrorists is the same , you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself wanting to risk the British public with terrorists , you're one sick individual .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

What a twat!!!

lol!

exactly , his reasoning is seriously warped like his brain Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:35 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do you drive a car?

stupid idiot you think comparing road accidents to terrorists is the same , you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself wanting to risk the British public with terrorists , you're one sick individual .

Calm down dear, its only a forum

You want to make views on the risk of terrorists coming here and all I am doing is showing why you are such a tit on this

Do you drive a car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:37 am

Dodge... you supported arming the rebels/terrorists...

Just like Sassy still does!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:38 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge... you supported arming the rebels/terrorists...

Just like Sassy still does!

Tommy I supported sending troops in.
So you can keep lying or post up these so called posts to back your claim

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 am

I think Lee Rigby's family would have been less disturbed had he been killed in action or a car accident as that is just life , but to have your child's head severed off by terrorists is not only pure evil it also goes against the expectations of life .

Losing a child is bad enough but to lose them to terrorists and in the barbaric manner they murder makes it worse if that can be possible .

didge comparing a car crash to terrorism is just making excuses to allow them in the country and you really need to think hard what you're saying really you're disturbed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:47 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I think Lee Rigby's family would have been less disturbed had he been killed in action or a car accident as that is just life , but to have your child's head severed off by terrorists is not only pure evil it also goes against the expectations of life .

Losing a child is bad enough but to lose them to terrorists and in the barbaric manner they murder makes it worse if that can be possible .

didge comparing a car crash to terrorism is just making excuses to allow them in the country and you really need to think hard what you're saying really you're disturbed .

Again we are talking about Risk and you cannot answer simple question on Risk

So lets expand this for you

Okay how many people have been killed or injured by terrorist attacks here in the UK, in the last Year?
How many people have died in car crashes or been injured in the last Yea?

Do you drive a car?

The total number of casualties in road accidents reported to the police in 2013 was 183,670, down 6 per cent from the 2012 total.

Total reported child causalities (ages 0-15) fell by 9 per cent to 15,756 in 2013. The number of children killed or seriously injured also fell, decreasing by 13 per cent to 1,980 in 2013.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/324580/rrcgb-main-results-2013.pdf

How many casulaties for terrorism in the UK in 2013?

So do you place your grandchildren at risk by taking them in a car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next