NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb

2 posters

Go down

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb Empty Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:37 am

Budget supermarket chain, Aldi, has been forced to change the packaging of its gourmet crackers after social media users pointed out that the label had highlighted a certain swear word. The unfortunate design choice came to light when Facebook user Tom Coulton posted a comment on Aldi's page.  Coulton wrote: "Dear Aldi, I was just curious about your choice of letter capitalisation on the packaging of your rosemary Gourmet Crackers.
"I took especial interest in those capitalised in the word 'CoUNTry'. Any particular reason for this design?"

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb 11781867_10155999649765273_5911058319507999637_n

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/05/aldi-packaging-mistake_n_8092728.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb Empty Re: Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:32 am

lol! bet they feel like right ----
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb Empty Re: Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:40 pm

I don't think it needed changing i didn't see it as C**T at all , it's just over sensitive people again .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Sometimes things like this just slip through Smile

Aldi Forced To Change Cracker Packaging After Accidentally Dropping The C-Bomb 5fc3af58d5b85be48a2c370a04aeb16b

("Roll one")
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I don't think it needed changing i didn't see it as C**T at all , it's just over sensitive people again .

You can't see it? I'd have seen it straight away!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:I don't think it needed changing i didn't see it as C**T at all , it's just over sensitive people again .

You can't see it? I'd have seen it straight away!

I saw it but i knew it wasn't meant to spell the 'C' word it clearly says Country .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down